The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
I'm a BAWS.

1318696960435.png

That's quite possibly the most adorable thing ever.

👍

I love lolis in boxes.

Who doesn't? :D

picture.php

Fixed....

how often do you find wheelchair users in anime?

Wait let me add one more thing:

how often do you find wheelchair users in anime who are good-looking? :P

Maybe it's just the way it's drawn but her chesticles look a little saggy. Aside from that she is decent looking I guess. I like her skirt. And socks.

picture.php

Fixed....

how often do you find wheelchair users in anime?

Wait let me add one more thing:

how often do you find wheelchair users in anime who are good-looking? :P

There's Nunnally from Code Geass. She's not really super-hot, but still decent.

Also, behold:

picture.php

Lolis. :D

If anyone is interested, tv-links.eu has the Marvel Anime series of Iron Man and Wolverine. It also has most of blade. No X-Men, yet, though.

I also started on El Cazador de la Bruja (The Hunter of the Witch). Pretty cool series. :P

Yes the illustrator screwed that part up a bit for sure, Sephy... and I like her jacket.

picture.php

Guilcro suits.

Bodysuits are all plugsuits lol

I am on episode 3 of Highschool of the dead. I am watching it because my friend wanted me to. So far it is a good anime but very dramatic. And to be honest its making me want to go play black ops zombies.

All the zombie stuff in that show is got damn excellent, but it just goes bad with all the fanservice.

Mirai Nikki's opening... so messed up, I'm in love.

Mirai Nikki? That's what most of you have been watching lately? If I'm not mistaken, it is. My true question, like always, Is it good? What's it about? :P

AOS, sly and I have been. 2 episodes are out and judging by the first episode; it's pretty damn good. It's about a survival game where the players are supposed to use their "Future Diaries" to kill other players and survive. Basically, if you're not into gore, twisted scenes and just violence in general. Don't watch :sly:

I'm not much bothered by Violence or Twisted scenes, no. The show in general actually sounds quite interesting. I'll possibly check it out sometime.

Mirai Nikki's opening... so messed up, I'm in love.

Hmm, lemme see...

Ooh, stylish!

Mirai Nikki > Steins;Gate possibly? :P

AOS, sly and I have been. 2 episodes are out and judging by the first episode; it's pretty damn good. It's about a survival game where the players are supposed to use their "Future Diaries" to kill other players and survive. Basically, if you're not into gore, twisted scenes and just violence in general. Don't watch :sly:

Sounds like Death Note meets Battle Royale. :lol:

Back