The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
So many posts once I awaken, 88 posts, to be exact. You guys sure post fast from around 11:30 PM - 4 AM :lol:

1000 Pages? That was 500 for me. Congratulations on 1000 pages! In which I contributed 228 in the entire thread to get to!

Because race car

Yay, someone cares :lol: And sadly you missed 9 posts to get to the 20000th post. :P Dun worry, I love ya bro.

Well she goes overboard most of the time. At least Nagato gives her a good excuse to do stuff... But Mikuru is <3 and I didn't really liked the way she's treated...

See why I was called the Haruhi here? :P

Including this thread, I've contributed to 15% of the thread's total posts..

I wonder who's your Mikuru though. Maybe Loliblade. Maybe.

Just found out something pretty interesting. The Third Angel that Mari fights in the beginning of Evangelion 2.0 was designed by the writer of Bokurano. :embarrassed:

That said, I'm over halfway through Narutaru and it's kinda... meh. It's very obvious that he wrote it before Bokurano. It's got an amateurish feel to it, and frankly pales in comparison to Bokurano in virtually all aspects. That said, it's still pretty interesting. I would be hesitant to call it particularly good though. :P

Also:
picture.php

Last edited:
If we're speaking Haruhi, then yes Tierylord is easily my Mikuru and nk4e is obviously Koizumi...

Public Announcement: Slybugga is officially Moe Squad's Lolindex (loli index).
<-plug that in, Tierylord.
Need a loli? Just ask. For every specific feature or trait you're looking for, he can already think of 5 characters....

Just found out something pretty interesting. The Third Angel that Mari fights in the beginning of Evangelion 2.0 was designed by the writer of Bokurano. :embarrassed:

Evangelion 2.0 must be made by champions then. 👍

If we're speaking Haruhi, then yes Tierylord is easily my Mikuru and nk4e is obviously Koizumi...

Public Announcement: Slybugga is officially Moe Squad's Lolindex (loli index).
<-plug that in, Tierylord.
Need a loli? Just ask. For every specific feature or trait you're looking for, he can already think of 5 characters....

So, if I love Mikuru, and Loliblade=Mikuru, does that mean that I also love Loliblade? :boggled:

One question, Mr. slybugga, which is the better match for me? Mikuru or Sayaka? :dopey:

Oh I don't know how I feel about that Asuka one there, but, I mean, It's good, I think...? =P

Also damn it missed page 1000.

Oh I don't know how I feel about that Asuka one there, but, I mean, It's good, I think...? =P

Also damn it missed page 1000.

Feeling awkward? Well that turned me on... :lol:

At least you made it to the post-1000 celebration, good sir. 👍

@C-ZETA: Thanks for the C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!. I was enjoying that bit of Asuka until you showed up... :grumpy: :lol:

But in all seriousness, that's a nice pic.

EDIT: I was referring to C-ZETA in this post.

Just watched epi 21 of Steins;Gate

KURISU-TINAAAAAA!!! IIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I hope she doesn't have to die :(

She is by far my favorite character. I would much rather have Mayuri/shii die than her :grumpy:

It's been some time I don't care about what happens to a character :lol:

Maybe I'm over reacting :nervous:

!WTF usiruK

Aye, do you speak reverse language? :lol:

EDIT: Maybe a bit unrelated, but while reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens in my schoolbook, I encountered something familiar.

"Illustrious - memorable"

So Mari's a memorable girl herself? :boggled:

Last edited:
Hey, TGAT...It's almost November.

Have you watched TTGL yet? Well if you frequent this thread, or want something special from me later on...ya better finish it before the end of this month if you haven't. *cracks whip*

Last edited:
Not really, no. :P

OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE :P

They told me I can be anything.

So I became Kaji[/recycled joke]

They told me I can be anything.

So I became a recycled joke. :dopey:

Have you watched TTGL yet? Well if you frequent this thread, or want something special from me later on...ya better finish it before the end of this month if you haven't. *cracks whip*

Mind's on Haruhi, crap net's on Haruhi too...

:scared:

I bet you can guess if my answer is a yes or a no.

Ahaha, the next few episodes are great man.

They sure are. They sure are.

I just finished it and... ****... I'm in tears. One of the best stories I've ever heard, no doubt.

The ending was admittedly somewhat cheesy, by which I mean it was maybe way to happy/everything went too well, but it did fit the story very, very well. Kept me hooked to the very last second. "Oh, is he going to die?", "Will he never see her anymore?" xD

Maybe those would be more "serious" endings but man, I guess growing older made me softer. There was a time where I'd say he should've died, or lost her, but, yep, I guess after all he went through it wouldn't be fair with the mad scientist not giving him a happy ending.

Definitely worth the watch. Recommend it for everybody. Even those who don't watch anime FFS. They don't know what they are missing.

Woo, sex in a box!!! Now film yourself unboxing and assembling that! PLEASE! For the sake of this thread! For the sake of mankind!

I just finished it and... ****... I'm in tears. One of the best stories I've ever heard, no doubt.

The ending was admittedly somewhat cheesy, by which I mean it was maybe way to happy/everything went too well, but it did fit the story very, very well. Kept me hooked to the very last second. "Oh, is he going to die?", "Will he never see her anymore?" xD

Maybe those would be more "serious" endings but man, I guess growing older made me softer. There was a time where I'd say he should've died, or lost her, but, yep, I guess after all he went through it wouldn't be fair with the mad scientist not giving him a happy ending.

Definitely worth the watch. Recommend it for everybody. Even those who don't watch anime FFS. They don't know what they are missing.

That's pretty much how I feel. There's some youtube videos you should watch called "The Hyde of a Dark Dimension", if you can't find it; I'll link you later. Unless my assistant AOStina is willing to get those for you :)

The ending was a bit of a let down, but it was done well and I'm happy with it. A happy ending is nice after such a thrill ride.

Back