The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Woo, sex in a box!!! Now film yourself unboxing and assembling that! PLEASE! For the sake of this thread! For the sake of mankind!

LOL I didn't plan on opening it since there's not really any room for it. Well I did just clean of my bed side table and moved my Mack truck to my window sill so it could go there I guess...

That's pretty much how I feel. There's some youtube videos you should watch called "The Hyde of a Dark Dimension", if you can't find it; I'll link you later. Unless my assistant AOStina is willing to get those for you :)

The ending was a bit of a let down, but it was done well and I'm happy with it. A happy ending is nice after such a thrill ride.

I did find a Steins;Gate Drama CD γ. Is it like a side story? Or alternate setting?

I did find a Steins;Gate Drama CD γ. Is it like a side story? Or alternate setting?

Most Drama CDs or anything material side from the Anime or Manga is usually going to explain something or truly introduce something.

You have the money right now?:lol:Each one costs about as much as 1 BD LE single in Japan. We get 3 though that are combo packs though.:PJapan had 6 2 episode singles.

Not sure how I'll be able to currently try getting those, but I'll be getting them.

(I hope to gawd I don't hear "It's overpriced.".)

Well they don't charge until it's ready to ship, just like all other pre-orders. And after some hard decision making I just decided to go for the regular Blu-Ray.

And they're always gonna milk something popular. The limited editions for Haruhi were like $60 a box, and there's 4 of them.

Public Announcement: Slybugga is officially Moe Squad's Lolindex (loli index).
<-plug that in, Tierylord.
Need a loli? Just ask. For every specific feature or trait you're looking for, he can already think of 5 characters....

Team Moe or Moe Squad? :dunce:

And Guess That Anime

Y1tt5.png

It's 2 hours past midnight here in the Philippines. I must get to bed now.

G'nite bros. Congratulations on all of you too for 1000, again lol.

LOL I didn't plan on opening it since there's not really any room for it. Well I did just clean of my bed side table and moved my Mack truck to my window sill so it could go there I guess...

Oh pfft keep in the box then... you don't want that pretty hair of hers touching other things...

Oh pfft keep in the box then... you don't want that pretty hair of hers touching other things...

There would be nothing for it to touch but I'll put it in the closet with the others where nobody can see it then if that's what you want. :P

Or I could put it on eBay for $120-130. :D

For some reason, I feel I should post more here.

Yay, someone cares :lol: And sadly you missed 9 posts to get to the 20000th post. :P Dun worry, I love ya bro.

Well she goes overboard most of the time. At least Nagato gives her a good excuse to do stuff... But Mikuru is <3 and I didn't really liked the way she's treated...

Someone finally cares? Just you and I care? Eh?

You don't like the way she's treated probably because your dirty mind wants to do it yourself. *Hint Hint*

Hey, TGAT...It's almost November.

Have you watched TTGL yet? Well if you frequent this thread, or want something special from me later on...ya better finish it before the end of this month if you haven't. *cracks whip*

I haven't watched it yet. 👍

But it's on my going to watch list..

Too. Much. Adorableness and Hotness! *Shields eyes*

I can be tracked, but to restrict us from uploading is whack... we have to upload assignments onto the school's website and download assignment PDFs...

I only imagine they'll take action if you're mass downloading/uploading on a frequent basis.

*puts ice pack to head*

Sephy, how the hell did you post that OADA without getting assaulted by your 7 Asukas?

Well they don't charge until it's ready to ship, just like all other pre-orders. And after some hard decision making I just decided to go for the regular Blu-Ray.

And they're always gonna milk something popular. The limited editions for Haruhi were like $60 a box, and there's 4 of them.

Well that's Bandai though. Bandai still hasn't converted to the formats VIZ Media (Their sets get cheaper and cheaper for the same price.) and FUNimation have.

Also ironically as I learned a few weeks ago, one big reason why anime sales were at their highest many years ago was due to the price of the singles. So these box sets (11-13 and 24/26) aren't making enough, but considering the singles weren't making as much anymore after 2005, it was something they had to do. Chart for sales.-Go down to "Home Video"

If more people bought this stuff, it would work better. The companies have made a lot of ground since anime was introduced here, and it's now up to the fans to let it live by buying the stuff, downloading the legal digital downloads, watch it on Netflix, watching the legal streams (Which now actually greatly determine a possible home video release.), or just let it collapse./Mini-rant

Back