The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
I already have a few in mind for some of you, and I almost don't even want to change it since some of them fit perfectly with my bigger plan.

If you aren't going to be picky about what you get, then yes. Actually, I can't decide which character, find one.

And I will most likely need a response from those who don't frequent here as often:

But what I already have in mind for a few of you:
Sephy: Asuka
yaywalter: Gendo
CZETA: Misato
thatmadson: Mari
slybugga: Squid Girl....?
Moesaur: Inori, still?
Principalities: Rei (if he sees this before December :P)

I'll need a response from Tierylord, Ryou, VB, Cano, nk4e, and who ever else is new to TGAT....

Anyone watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? Is it any good? Seems like it is but I can never tell before watching. Downloading TTGL at the moment but the fact that it's a shounen is a bit off-putting, so I want a backup in case it fails :P

On that note, how gore-ish is this Mirai Nikki? Like, people dieing? Or people being gutted alive and being forced to eat their own guts?

I'm watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I like it so far. I can't wait for the next episode :drool:

Mirai Nikki is just death and blood.

Loved the drama in Bakuman II 3...

Aoki is so pretty.

awwwuuu mang... that future diary... it's a pretty cool idea. I mean, how f'd up would it be to not only know our own future, but have others know yours? You're basically under surveillance 24/7 and those who know your whereabouts are out to kill you, great! All the better, right?!

Last edited:
AOS I might post something on your wall soon, I'm not sure. My tastes are still developing in terms of Anime and I doubt you'd have a guess, but, it would be interesting if you did.

awwwuuu mang... that future diary... it's a pretty cool idea. I mean, how f'd up would it be to not only know our own future, but have others know yours? You're basically under surveillance 24/7 and those who know your whereabouts are out to kill you, great! All the better, right?!

It'd be pretty damn hard to sleep at night...

EVERYTHING'S BLOWING UP! :D This episode is so 🤬 exciting!

Mai Aizawa does a great job at voicing a mentally-insane bomber...

If you aren't going to be picky about what you get, then yes. Actually, I can't decide which character, find one.

And I will most likely need a response from those who don't frequent here as often:

I'll need a response from Tierylord, Ryou, VB, Cano, nk4e, and who ever else is new to TGAT....

Did you just refer to me as "new"? :mad:

What about me? :) --- Randy

Edit.. Watching LastExile.

EVERYTHING'S BLOWING UP! :D This episode is so 🤬 exciting!

Mai Aizawa does a great job at voicing a mentally-insane bomber...

Indeed, how you liking the opening? :D

I like Yuno's stalker relationship with Yukiteru, she's cute too :D. Also, I want Yukiteru to not suffer from Shinji-syndrome in this show... seriously... that never ends well.

Y U NO remember me?

Did you just refer to me as "new"? :mad:
No. I still need a response from you, unless you're going to keep sticking with your space robots.
What about me? :) --- Randy
Don't tell me it's going to be Tomoyo.
Y U NO remember me?
Made you one before, you never used it once...Need I say more?
Indeed, how you liking the opening? :D

I like Yuno's stalker relationship with Yukiteru, she's cute too :D. Also, I want Yukiteru to not suffer from Shinji-syndrome in this show... seriously... that never ends well.

I dig the OP... but it's performed by Faylan, so it'll get stale pretty quick.

and I agree with your spoiler, entirely.

This chick is CRAAAAAZYY
screenshot20111019at125.png

Look at the clenched face... that's good stuff (from an art pov)

No. I still need a response from you, unless you're going to keep sticking with your space robots.

Okay, good. I was about ready to start flipping some buildings over.

As for Gundam, no, I'm actually giving them quite a long rest...although at some point I may change my mind and go all AGE mode. For the time being, and at least until the 10th episode or so, the Gundatars have been retired.

Check your wall for the request.

Not now though. I haven't written it yet!

It's been awhile since i've been here. lol.

I don't know if it's just me, but the first episode of Guilty Crown kinda reminds me of some anime...Code Geass R1 the very first episode i suppose. @-@

The Original Creator of Code Geass is the series producer for this show.
Whoops, I forgot, but nk4e did good use of it.
You didn't forget, you stamped a big fat Konata thumbs up and that was the end of that.
You just have a murderface fetish.
When you make a pissed off face, there's a sudden explosion of facial detail, and the sharpening of the eyes and big slope on the eyebrows create more visual excitement... in an artist's POV, I suppose I do have a murderface fetish.

The Original Creator of Code Geass is the series producer for this show.

Whut the...i guess i miss that part.

The scene between Shu and Inori where Shu gets the king's mark. It's the same where C.C and Lulu where he got that Geass. >3>

Some similarities are in there too like:

GHQ = Britannia. :P

Well, anyhow, it gets my liking. 👍

Don't play coy.

Naw dude, I'm just nuts for art... anime art...like Erio for instance. Death glares make for an exciting character, I mean, you name me a character who's crazy, makes death glares and is proved to be a boring character.

You won't find any!

In terms of the fetish, I firmly believe it was a developed liking through said analysis previously.

Fair enough 👍

I'm going to go appreciate some art for a while. Homunculus' art :mischievous:

lolololololololololololololololool, I'm actually going to watch TTGL and maaaybe work on the story I've been neglecting that is due on Friday... maybe.

picture.php

Guilcro suits.

Bodysuits are all plugsuits lol
Please tell me she's over 18. :drool:
Downloading TTGL at the moment but the fact that it's a shounen is a bit off-putting
TTGL is a kid's cartoon...which features a chick with FF-cup boobs? :odd:
Hmph! *Crosses arms*
Oh dear...I think someone's triggered his Asuka Mode.
How come when someone gets stabbed in the eye in an anime, it's always the left eye which gets stabbed?

Back