The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Back to anime, I just finished watching Narutaru. The last three episodes were deliciously dark. Overall though, the show wasn't particularly amazing, just... decent.

Hornet's nest? :confused: I love how many people are viewing this thread, just watching :lol:

Lurker then.

Come join the force. :mischievous:

akira and Rykon Zero aren't 100% bronies so if you want to stand a chance then you must at least get associated here. :sly:

In one night, I caught up with all the ongoing shows. Screw Post-Secondary Education.

Go me!

:lol:

I don't even watch anime :lol: the only things I've watched are Initial D and Wangan Midnight.

Of course you can relate even with merely those shows.

Paging driftking18594, please proceed to the guest lobby.

Then leave this thread right now.

Feel free to come back in a couple of weeks though. :P

We embrace anime watchers with a warm heart. :embarrassed:

If people would think I'm the first line of defense of TGAT, then I'm sure I'm not doing my job right. Don't think I am though since we were all trained to defend ourselves lolololol.

Now to clean the clutter up...

2fcaa0b02be9f7e87acb598765ea52a4.jpg

Currently watching episode 3 of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu...

HOLY MIKURU, BATMAN!

And eating hotdogs while watching. NOM NOM NOM

Done with both ep. 3 and 4...

Asakura? Blasphemy.

and I cannot comprehend what the hell is going on.

Last edited:
Are you kidding about leaving or loving thinly clad animated women? I should slap you either way...

Louise! <3 <3 <3 <3

Alright who let someone post pony pictures in here?!?!?! I don't care if you bronies come in here and post. That's cool. But leave your damn pictures elsewhere! :)

:lol: I Don't Have Many Friends (IDHMF) 2 was pretty humourous... :D

Yeah I loved the Monster Hunter part. That was great. And yes I do find Engrish to be hysterical.

Nice pic uMadson?. 👍

OADA:

126.jpg

Alright who let someone post pony pictures in here?!?!?! I don't care if you bronies come in here and post. That's cool. But leave your damn pictures elsewhere! :)[/COLOR][/B]

Here are my 2 cents, each cent represents a side on the brony case.

*insert wall of text here.*

If everything goes to plan then we have a new member to our family. 👍

*You are super stupid.*
*Eat a duck I must?*

A smile on my face happens.

Misatooooo.

Done with episode two of Mirai Nikki. I am starting to like this show. <3 Yuno! The stuff after the credits have been pretty funny.

I also liked the motorcycle out of nowhere lol.

Back