CKR v.2...REOPENING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

YN5CB.jpg

Lancia Delta Integrale evoluzione '91 Painted Lightning Yellow

393BHP 1119KG 500PP Sports soft tyres

Oil changed after 190 miles engine limiter at 99.0 %

Parts Installed

Chassis weight reduction stage 3, window weight reduction, carbon bonnet body colour
Sports ECU, NA tune stage 1+2+3, Racing air filter, Sports exhaust manifold
Semi-racing exhaust, High rpm turbo, Twin-plate clutch, Semi-racing flywheel, Carbon propeller shaft

LSD Front- Initial 5/ Accel 15/ Decel 10 Rear Initial 10/ Accel 28/ decel 10

Torque centreing differential Front 25 / Rear 75

Brake balance Front 6 / rear 4

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear

Ride height -5 -10
springs 10.0 6.8
Extension 2 3
Compression 2 3
Antiroll bar 1 2

Camber 0.00 0.00
Toe -0.10 0.00

Starting off this car had absolutely brutal understeer the weight distribution is 62/38 so thats why. Now it only has 'some' understeer, its impossible to dial it out fully but now the car is alot more manageable and enjoyable to drive.

The gearbox has been left stock if I was to change it id be aiming for similiar ratios to the stock version. If using the car online the rear is a little slippier than offline so i would recommend increasing the rear LSD accel by 5 or so. Or you could move some of the torque to the front.

Overall its a very enjoyable drive and looks great, but for some reason its not as fast as others in its class. Who cares this car is cool as hell.

Last edited:
After almost 24 hours and the neighborhood full of technicians I have internet again....

will update OP with new banners her in a minute as well as BB's new tune to the title...awesome looking tune BB will check this out in a little while(I stayed away from it)

I think I have the rest of the cars on share now Detox so you can do your majic AC named the "TiKi" Shelby is "WILDCHILD"....also sent you a test beemer if it need refined send back and I'll get on it ASAP then we'll do what we need to for your event...

So Glad to Internet back
Indy

PS will put dragons breath up later have someones using Tiki right now

Hey guys, just woke up to find that the place has been all spruced up with the new banners, nice! The Lancia tune I ordered from BB has arrived, and the Tiki sounds like it is almost ready. Feels like Christmas has come early :).

will fine tune Wildchild and Tiki just pulled out "mytake gt1"(matech gt1) and am putting it thru the passes...and hyper Christmas comes early at CKR only once a year :lol:

Hey BB, putting the Lancia Delta through its paces right now. Liking the tune a lot, although I agree that it may not win any land speed records, it's a very fun drive indeed :).

Ford RS200 1984

KartSpaced.jpg

Purchase From UCD/OCD
Painted Ford Performance Blue
500PP
405HP
306ft-lb
1200kg

Parts Added/Upgrades:
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Restoration
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo upgrade
F/C Transmission
Torq Center Differential
Adjustable LSD
F/C Suspension
Sports Soft Tires(S3)

The Tune:
Ballast: 20kg/-30(50/50)
LSD:F 7/36/10
R 16/20/19
Torq Diff: 35F/65R
Breaks:7F/3R
Limiter:100.0%

Suspension:
Ride Height:-47F/-40R
Spring Rate:6.3F/7.3R
Damper Com:7F/7R
Damper Ext:6F/5R
Anti Roll Bar:3F/2R
Camber: 1.8F/2.6R
Toe: -0.06F/0.11R

Transmission:
Reset TS to 186mph(196)
Adjust Final Gear to 4.334
1st:3.020
2nd:1.955
3rd:1.400
4th:1.029
5th:0.810

Tuner Notes: This was a request tune for Hyper..A simple upgrade to a wonderful little car. Quick and nimble. She won't do any more than you ask.
Hope you enjoy.Feed back welcomed.
Indy

Last edited:
She is a great little car with bags of character. I really appreciate all of the time you put into it, especially the gear ratios.

Nice pic too :).

OK guys I'm FINALLY done with my never ending La Sarthe 24H race, so all my GT5 time will go into testing cars for you. I have 2 questions before I start !

1-) Which car would you like me to test? Which cars have not been tested yet?

2-) Do I give you my comments by PM on this site, or directly on this thread?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks alot Hyper she was a head scratcher at times(and a big thanks to BB for getting me headed in the right direction)..
V-Fal I'd like feed back via psn pm(or PM here on gtplanet)or even in WIP thread in the club,on the initial test when you get the heads up.(and congrats on knocking out the 24 HR Le Mans)
Detox thanks so much for all the work you've added to the OP with the tag Banners, will Have the new ones added here soon..sons playing COD/BO
OP is under going some nice changes! thanks to the Team for all the feedback and hard work!! I think Star and Zero would be proud in what we're turning out...
I'm a little under the weather right now, kids brought something home from school:yuck: so I might be a little slow today...

Indy

Just a Heads Up to those Checking us out for the first time, or checking in again. In the Original CKR Garage, you'll find Mini's Motor Sport Elise, Enzo Killer and a whole lot more; in the 400PP to 600PP range ..CKR v2 is just an updated version of the original Cone Killer Racing Garage. So if you don't see a tune, check out the OP; or simply request a tune per our TOS in the OP..

Thanks Again!
Team CKR

Red Rocket

AudiTTCoupe09.jpg

AudiTTCoupe.jpg

Tuners Comments : It was a mission to get 550pp out of this but it has produced a nice little rocket, Still in the learning stages and welcome all feed back good or bad :)

Last edited:
EeFM4.jpg

Alfa Romeo 3.2 GT V6 24V '04

356 BHP 1131 KG 499 PP Sports Soft tyres

Parts Installed

Chassis weight reduction stage 3, Sports ECU, NA tune 1+2+3, Sports intake manifold, racing air filter, Sports exhaust manifold, Titanium racing exhaust
Semi-racing flywheel, Twinplate clutch, LSD Initial 10/ Accel 20/ Decel 5

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
Ride height -5 -10
Springs 10 8
Extension 5 4
Compression 2 3
Antiroll bars 1 2

Camber 0.00 0.8
Toe -0.20 -0.15

Fully customisable transmission

Set Final gear to 3.680 then top speed to 162mph

1st 3.617 2nd 2.470 3rd 1.810 4th 1.440 5th 1.184 6th 1.009

Brake balance Front 6 / Rear 4

Sports Soft tyres

Paint Fountain blue

Here is a rather gorgeous (in my opinion) Alfa, its a front wheel drive with a very revvy engine. It handles very well for an FF and really does pull well.

looks good BB on of my fav Alfas as well, have another one sitting in garage will put your tune together on it and take it out.....

Ford RS200 1984

KartSpaced.jpg

Purchase From UCD/OCD
Painted Ford Performance Blue
500PP
405HP
306ft-lb
1200kg

Parts Added/Upgrades:
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Restoration
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo upgrade
F/C Transmission
Torq Center Differential
Adjustable LSD
F/C Suspension
Sports Soft Tires(S3)

The Tune:
Ballast: 20kg/-30(50/50)
LSD:F 7/36/10
R 16/20/19
Torq Diff: 35F/65R
Breaks:7F/3R

Suspension:
Ride Height:-47F/-40R
Spring Rate:6.3F/7.3R
Damper Com:7F/7R
Damper Ext:6F/5R
Anti Roll Bar:3F/2R
Camber: 1.8F/2.6R
Toe: -0.06F/0.11R

Transmission:
Reset TS to 186mph(196)
Adjust Final Gear to 4.334
1st:3.020
2nd:1.955
3rd:1.400
4th:1.029
5th:0.810

Tuner Notes: This was a request tune for Hyper..A simple upgrade to a wonderful little car. Quick and nimble. She won't do any more than you ask.
Hope you enjoy.Feed back welcomed.
Indy

Thanks for this sweet tune. However I went up to Stage 3 engine tuning with my RS200.

Just thought i would stop buy and say hello to everyone.

FM4 is coming along good,but i'm still waiting on my wheel to get here.The release date keeps getting pushed up.👎

I like what you guys did with the shop.Looks a lot better than what i could have done with it :)

Thanks for this sweet tune. However I went up to Stage 3 engine tuning with my RS200.

Thanks, it is a nice ride. glad to see it work with more HP..I havent tried it at higher HP as I was happy to stick with 500PP.........

@starfire, glad to see you pop in. Hope you get your wheel soon(I have gone to the dark side and ordered one as well)..Thanks for the complement trying our best to keep the CKR name alive and kicking in this crazy tuning world:lol: when you get tired of FM4, we have a spot reserved for you.........

Indy

"TIKI" A Tribute tune
TikiC.jpg

This was built as a tribute to hypersphere dad's race-car:
"The Tiki was based on the AC 427, built in a train yard in Dunedin, New Zealand (where I'm from). Only 5 were ever built. 3 were 'street versions' and two were built as factory works race versions with Ford Windsor small block v8 engines, and now this is the only one of it's kind in the world, in it's completed form. One day while driving along a country road, my father spies something in a field. He pulls over and goes to check it out. It is the body of a car that my Dad vaguely recognizes, so he goes to the farmer who owns the land and offers to buy the shell of the car from him. The farmer agrees to the sale for the princely sum of a case of beer. "

TikiB.jpg

"My father has spent some years (and a considerable amount of money) rebuilding the car to it's original specs, and now races it competitively in a local classic car racing series (the car was originally raced at the Nelson Beach Racing series (late 50's early 60's). My father is a car collector and racer, but the Tiki is his pride and joy. He was even offered a blank cheque from an American car collector, but my Dad refused, saying that if he sold it he would never see its like again and would always regret selling it."
TikiD.jpg

AC 427 S/C '66
Purchased from OCD or UCD
550PP
586HP @ 7000rpm
537ft-lb
1211kg

To Add From GT Auto and Tune Shop:
Oil Change
Weight Reduction Stage 1
ECU tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
R2 tires

The Tune:
Ballast: 5kg @ -25(48/52)
LSD:34/14/12
Breaks:6F/4R(or to your Liking)

Transmission:
Set TS to 174mph(194mph)
Adjust FG to 3.500
1st:3.532
2nd:2.308
3rd:1.649
4th:1.245
5th:0.994

Suspension:
Ride Height:-15F/-12R
Spring Rate: 5.8F/6.2R
Damper Ext: 7F/5R
Damp Com: 4F/2R
Anti-Roll Bar: 3F/4R
Camber: 1.4F/2.1R
Toe Angle: -0.04F/0.12R

Tuner Notes: this was a fun collaboration with Hyper. This car sticks and goes..enjoy....Indy

TAKING FLIGHT
CapeRingPeripheryB.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to see the Tiki is finished, just before I catch my flight back to NZ for a few days. Is was a lot of fun to tune and test this beast with you, it is a blast to drive, and it feels just like my father's car does on the track (he is quite honoured to have a GT5 tune named after his car too). I'll give it a proper review when I get back in a few days. Thanks so much Indy!

no thank you hyper it is a great car.... have a safe journey home..I know times are hard but they will get better, I'm told....

Indy

"WILD CHILD"

HighSpeedRing3.jpg

Selby 427 Cobra '66New from dealership
550PP
550HP
518ft-lb
1095kg

Upgrades from GT Auto and Tune Shop:
Oil Change
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Sports Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
R2 tires

The Tune:
Ballast: 27kg/20(49F/51R)
Limiter: 97.6%(not fully broken in)
LSD: 9/39/14
Breaks: 6F/4R

Transmission:
Reset to default
adjust final gear to 3.550
your done

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20F/-15R
Spring Rate: 5.8F/6.4R
Damper Ext: 7F/5R
Damper Com: 4F/3R
Anti Roll Bar: 3F/2R
Camber: 0.7F/1.3R
Toe; -0.04F/0.15R

Tuner Notes: Not as stable on exit as it's British Cousin, and it will show off it's American arse and power slide through the corner. But what a fun way to get around them in this ride. Carol Shelby wanted a corvette killer and he did so in the creation of this Cobra. I hope I made it a little better. And as always, feed back always welcomed, good or bad..
Indy

Last edited:
Okay back from being sick as a dog, and have begun running some initial test on on a couple car that should be released here soon..so keep your eyes open

It's been a month since Dan Weldon died doing what he loved, Racing! He is missed, may god keep watch over his family and friends. Prays to Susie and the boys..if you have some spare time check out the auction site: Lion Heart Auction proceeds go to The boys and Susie..

Thanks
Indy

Updated 2nd post and added bigberry's touge shootout VW Golf..sorry BB just found it looking for zero's NSX tune from his Senna trivia.

Indy

OP also updated with new tags for BB's tunes

Last edited:
"Go Mommy!"
ClubmanStageRoute5.jpg

Honda CR-Z TCFrom DLC pack
317HP
529PP
910kg

Parts to Add From GT Auto and Tune Shop:
Oil Change
Body Painted: GT Fluorescence 003 W
Rims: Ray Volk Racing GTS
Rims Painted: GT Fluorescence 007 W
ECU
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo
F/C Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD
F/C Suspension
R2 Tires

The Tune:
LSD: 8/23/11
Downforce: 20F/50R
Ballast:0/0 (60F/40R)
Limiter: 100.0%
Breaks: 4F/6R(or to your liking)

Transmission:
Reset to Default, Adjust FG to 3.978
Don't touch TS adjust 1st-6th
1st:3.300
2nd:2.296
3rd:1.697
4th:1.309
5th:1.054
6th:0.899

Suspension:
Ride Height:0F/0R
Spring Rate:5.3F/5.8R
Damper Ext:5F/3R
Damper Com:3F/2R
A-R-B:2F/1R
Camber: 0.5F/0.7R
Toe:-0.05F/0.08R

Tuner Notes:CKR's first TC tune(more to come) an upgrade over stock ran a 7:18.xxx at the Nurburgring, Not the fastest and won't surprise you at all. Sticks and goes..Feed back welcomed(pun on go daddy)
Indy

Back