CKR v.2...REOPENING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

New tune added "BRUCE" McLaren MP4-12C GT3, also updated 2nd post with the additions of CKR shootout tunes from zero,bigberry and Indy..I know, I might be missing at least a couple of them, so if you see them let me know.....

TFoDT
Indy

@woodey, It's the brain child of BB come to life by Clibby, we got some talented guys here..gonna add a link in 2nd post a little later...

TFoDT
Indy

Thanks D, gonna check it out in a little bit... putting the cr-z tc through some initial testing at the ring...

Indy

Clibby34's tune sheet linked in the OP..copy and paste to paint.
Indy

PS ALFA TC take 2, will be on share for feed back after I do a shake down at Monaco here in a little bit...I HATE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hyper how was your weekend? hope you had fun....New headline added to thread...sent zero an email waiting for reply about what I mentioned in the Club forum....

Hyper how was your weekend? hope you had fun....New headline added to thread...sent zero an email waiting for reply about what I mentioned in the Club forum....

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet for a few days. After having house guests from overseas for the weekend I'm now in quite a lot of pain. Overdone it, and now I have to go back into hospital at some stage. Spent most of the last few days in bed (watching a combination of motor racing and zombie movies LOL). I'll try and get back into GT5 in a day or two. Future tunes look awesome Indy, looking forward to testing every one of them :).

WHAT ABOUT ME :lol: , I did a tune too for the shootout...Hope you get better soon I know what it's like( pain sucks)

Indy

Oh, sorry mate! I thought it was just BB who was entering, my bad. And yeah I know you can relate, hope you are getting some good sleep at the very least.

Hey Darron, took little red out yesterday, and found it quite nice, I changed the toe and camber setting to get it to turn in a little better(not much just a couple clicks) at Trial Mt.
I cant find the paper I had with notes, about the changes(when I find I'll psn PM you)

will get big Bro out later working on OP and testing a couple cars..I hate thin tire issues..

Indy

Me too Mate, but thats the life of a tuner:sly: :lol: I like take them to short tracks to test turn in exit then trial mt because of the off-camber-ness the track offers then Nordschleife for final testing, just my 2 cents..

Indy

OP rearranged, and work is on going to make OP appear more slicker.....(feed back welcomed)

Should have a new tune up either some time Wednesday or Thursday....(revisit tune)

Indy

Tune going to be a Thursday release, been busy reworking OP so keep your eyes opened

Last edited:
Silver Dream :)

206RC.jpg

206RC03.jpg

Tuners Comments
Had a few problems setting up a good gear box settled for the standard one in the end its small quick and gets the job done. Feed back good or bad welcome :) Thanks for looking

Last edited:
yippy a new tune to add!!! gonna try new tag for you woodey! hope it works:nervous:

Indy

check shared

Last edited:
nice I can see it. will get OP updated soon will only link picture links are driving me nuts and 2 hour sleep ain't helping:banghead:

Indy

Back