CKR v.2...REOPENING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

@woodey and clibby thanks guys...and woodey glad you liked the sti upgrade..waiting for Sony NA to get DLC straighten out this sucks so bad have my stealth and theme but nothing else I want to take a couple tunes to SPA damnit..will have to all get together so you can see how bad a driver I am..

I know Aussies Scot Brits and USA and it'll be hard but like to get together....

Indy

also fixed weight in viper post

Indy, just so you know where I'm at, I'm gonna test your BMW 320i today, then compare the SLS you gave me to another one I have. After that I will set up your Viper, then do a little more work on a review of BB's Honda Civic. Anything else on my list?

Last edited:
Hey Indy. I used one of your older tunes (69 camaro). That thi g rocks man. I can't wait to try some of your other tunes.

Thank you for your time and tuning work bud.

Justin

WOW liking the new DLC and the Mazda roadster TC spent the last hour riding around Spa and Nurburgring with it(stock)...Thanks Wildman, glad you liked it.. have some "classics" in the works

Hey Indy,

Seems that the PSN network is down, but I just wanted to say that your Viper tune is excellent! Fast and stable, it holds the line through the corners brilliantly. As Clibby said, it is a very hard car to tune, great job buddy.

PS: I already had one of these in exactly those colours, so I had to repaint the new one LOL.

Gunna download the dlc today and see what those new carts have to offer. Can't wait to see some more "classics" either Indy keep up the great work.

Justin

Hi all

Im Trying to learn the art of Tuning, I have a couple on share this is my second attempt
if you would like to Test so that i may progress then please add me on psn.
lotus is 2.21.xxx @ Spa-Francorchamps. the 206 im still not 100% happy with yet (gears)
Both Tuned for online

PSN.... Dazcabs

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok will give them a go Daz/woodey, I had probs with gears on that Peugeot too so it got shuffled to the back burner:lol :sly: and would be awesome to have them a part of the garage....going to have one more go at "Bruce" and then it'll be released hopefully....

Indy

"BRUCE"

mp4-12c_gt.jpg

gt3brucea-1.jpg

Tuners Notes: Tuned online, ABS 1, driving line at Nurburgring and Spa..the longest running try to tune car I've done so far. Bruce is fun and fast(Not to fast) Have fun and be nice or he'll slap you hard..Throttle control is a must coming out of slow corners..Feed back welcomed as always.
Top Speed is 214mph in upper right hand corner when tuning, just noticed that after posting

And I want to Thank the CKR Team; for all their help getting Bruce to this day..THANK YOU SO MUCH

Indy

http://www.mclaren.com/

Last edited:
Honda Civic Type-R (EP) '01
All aids off except ABS 1
Tested online on Eiger Nordwand Short Track, Deep Forest, Fuji Speedway, Leguna Seca.
Tune found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5854414#post5854414

OK I have a couple of confessions to make. When I first test out BigBerry's Honda Civic I wasn't all that fussed with it. The tune felt a little lifeless, the steering was a bit numb, and I wasn't getting the car to turn as sharply as I would have liked.

My next confession is this, up until a couple of months ago, I had never really driven on anything other than R3's. However I noticed that the tune called for Sports Soft shoes so in the interest of testing out the CKR Honda Civic accurately, I thought I better put the car on some jacks and change into some slipperier rubber.

I took it to the Eiger Nordwand Short Track and held my breath. And something miraculous happened...The car came to life. It darted from corner to corner, held an even speed in, through, and out of the bends...and the grip. The grip this car has is beyond belief. I even went back to the pits and checked to make sure that my driving aids were off, they were. Next I checked that I hadn't left the racing tires on, I hadn't. My next thought was "I didn't know that Honda had developed the technology to give their cars their own gravity fields".

Deep Forest, Fuji Speedway, Leguna Seca, it was pretty much more of the same really. An easy handling little road rocket with enough speed to get the job done, and that same endless amount of grip. No muss, no fuss, from one corner to the next. So, if you're a newbie and are a little intimidated by those online rooms that aren't using Racing rubber (and lets face it, road cars on Racing tires isn't exactly accurate), or just want to up your skill level a little , then I can't recommend the CKR Honda Civic Type R '01 highly enough.

Thanks for the review , the Civic was my first official 'tune' .

Its a bit boring for me if im honest, but its good at that level 450pp.

Very nice assessment Hyper; I had an enjoyable trip around Nurburgring in it last night, didn't set any land speed records but it's BB first and I'm a little prejudice toward first tunes :sly:

Keep 'em coming BigBerry

Indy

The Black Panther

NewBitmapImage2.jpg

Weight 720KG
575PP
311HP @ 61.0 Miles

Purchased New From Lotus

Parts Added
Racing Modifications
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo
Fully Customisable LSD
Tyres R2

The Tune:
Down-Force: 15F/40R
Limiter: 99.6% (Adjust to keep PP @ 575)
LSD: 20/18/25
Breaks: 7F/3R

Transmission:
Adjust top speed to 186
1st Gear 3.256
2nd Gear 2.207
3rd Gear 1.618
4th Gear 1.243
5th Gear 1.001
6th Gear 0.845

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15F/-11R
Spring Rate: 7.0F/10.5R
Damper(Ext): 6F/8R
Damper(Com): 7F/7R
Anti-Roll: 6F/2R
Camber: 2.2F/2.0R
Toe: - 0.13F/0.50R

Tuners Notes: This is my first online tune to go public keep your eyes open for more :) feedback welcome good or bad

Daz

Last edited:
Congrats Daz, Had the privilege of checking this tune out yesterday and ran a sub 7 at the 'ring...it's like riding on rails.. An awesome first tune.. OP update in a couple..CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Indy

Loving the Picture as well!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP updated and again congrats Daz

Indy

PS: Bruce will be released 2morrow to give Daz full "Headline" in Thread title and bask in this awesome Tune post, I just changed one of my Elise RM to this so congrats again Daz....

Last edited:
Thanks for the review , the Civic was my first official 'tune' .

Its a bit boring for me if im honest, but its good at that level 450pp.

Yeah I have to agree. The tune still feels a little numb, and it's not a car that I would go to immediately. However, the change of tires to S3's made the car feel significantly sharper, hence the shape of the review :).

Would like our TD's to get involved as well...need to get CKR v2 some notoriety, and we have some great drivers; so please check out the autumn shootout

Indy

Did you post up a tube yet Indy? I'm not a certified tester or anything like that but I would be willing to help out anyway I can.

Justin.

Thanks wildmann, no certificate required I started as a TD with CKR and look at me now:lol: any pub/help you can give us is more than welcomed...got to spread the name you know:sly: Headed to the corner Pub for Game 7 of the WS I'll keep updated via the phone. check your wall as well....

Gonna get drunk and cheer on the Rangers I'm a CubFan and hate the Cards!!!

Indy

I'm having a go at tuning a 4wd car, but having a few problems with LSD the rear of the car wants to over take the front under braking any ideas guys ?

You could put more brake balance to the front.

Lower decel on the LSD on the rear.

Possibly a little bit of positive rear toe. Or less rear camber if your running a lot.

what BB said.. I did my Alfa tune by trial and error and the GT-R I just left stock, I also did a lot of testing on the alfa online at Short tracks(Laguna Eiger and London)

Good Luck to BigBerry in the up coming Autumn Shootout!!!!I'm in as well

I'm going to link tunes from all shootouts in Second Post. If I can find zero's and not sure if Starfire had any but they'll be added as well..

Indy

PS Bruce tune to added as soon as I get tune sheet finished and uploaded

Last edited:
Have you tried the elan? or 69 Vette
Elan is a fun car but can't get enough grip with those skinny old tires PD gives it. The 69 Corvette has to many PP I believe. Most of the classic convertibles seem to either lack grip or HP/torque compared to the more modern cars at 450PP on these tires. Of course you could still go for style and driving enjoyment and write off the performance aspect.:)

I added sport exhaust as only up grade beside the F/C stuff and had it at 452PP well with in the limits and ran a low 29.3xx but fell in love with the z4

Indy

Back