CKR v.2...REOPENING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

CKR WELCOMES Detoxification TO THE TEAM as Visual Effects/Photographer/Reviewer

Welcome to the Team and thanks for your help!!!!!!

Indy

invite sent as well

Going to bed working on about an hours sleep and screwing things up see you guys l8r

Last edited:

Mazda MX-5 Roadster RS (NC) '07 248BHP with engine limiter at 98.9%

Oil changed after 190 miles, 450PP 1100KG Sport Medium tyres

Parts fitted

Natune 1+2
Sports air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Supercharger
6 speed close ratio gearbox
Twinplate clutch
Semiracing flywheel
Carbon propeller shaft
Fully customisable LSD Initial 10 / Accel 30 / Decel 10

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear

ride height -10 -10
springs 8.8 7.0
extension 3 5
compression 2 6
antiroll bars 3 1
camber 1.2 1.8
toe -0.25 0.00

Brake balance Front 5 / Rear 5

This is my entry for the 450pp roadster shootout on Autumn Ring. Tuned on a DS3 and ABS 1 only my best lap is a 1.25.810.

*WARNING Not tested online due to this being an offline event* .

Nice BB will give it a run here in a little while..Tune has been added to 2nd post under shootout entries..
Thanks Detox we'll defiantly do that and and again Welcome to Team CKR

Indy

:)Oh what a Happy Day for this old Chicago Cub Fan, Mike Quade got fired as manager!!!!:)

Now back to regularly schedule programming....

Lotus 111RM “Black Panther"
Tuned by Woodey04
Reviewed/Tested by Detox

I want to start off by saying this is a great tune considering this is Woodey04’s first public tune. This Black Panther is extremely well planted and never wants to let go. I really had to work to get the tires to break loose and even when I did manage to swing the backend around the tires regained traction within seconds making this an extremely easy car to drive to the edge. Brake late, turn in, hit the apex, power out and on to the next one. The Black Panther will take corner after corner after corner and then give you a spoon full of speed on the straights all while holding you snugly on the track.

That being said there are one or two problems I discovered. Firstly the suspension is really stiff and does not respond well to bumps. Almost every time I tried to jump the curb the car bounced around and convulsed like it was the end of the world. For that reason alone I would not recommend trying to drive it on the Nurburgring Nordschleife, you’ll come back looking like you just walked out of a fight club. The car is also a tad sluggish to respond to quick steering adjustments but it’s not really noticeable unless you’re driving on the Nordschleife. After driving it I feel it is really well suited for tracks like Suzuka, Fuji and Spa.

All in all the Black Panther is a great entry level track day monster as long as you are wary of bumps and curbs.

Last edited:
Peugeot 206 “Silver Dream”
Tuned by Woodey04
Reviewed/Tested by Detox

CKR’s own Woodey04 has taken on the task of taking the Peugeot 206 from an ordinary compact and putting it in the world of hot hatches. And so he set to work throwing out every unnecessary component and panel, replacing glass with Lexan, adjusting valve timings, upping the compression ratio, reprogramming the ECU, fitting a new intake and exhaust system, and pairing it with a bigger turbo. Resulting in a massive 346BHP from a car that only weights 944KG. That’s a power to weight ratio of a Dodge Viper SRT-10 and a Ford Mustang GT500.

This Silver Dream edition of the 206 is a huge improvement over the original with an improved suspension system and a lower center of gravity you will feel one with the road when you race through the streets of London at speeds in excess of 130MPH. For what used to be a FWD city eco box / compact car the new 206 Silver Dream handles just like the name implies a dream. And with all those horses at work under the hood you can dart around that old lorry driver and be gone before he even knows what happened and just in time to drop the kids off at school.

It is however still a FWD car and the inherent under steer is still in full effect. But other than that this car is a blast to drive and will surprise the competition.

Last edited:
I by-pass it by forty miles now I'm hearing Washington for the prince

Since 1777 I thought no Princes were aloud in Washington :dopey:

You testing for the shootout? Or still hurting?

I'll be passing threw your state on my way to Rock Falls tonight. Just look for a big red truck and wave. 'Night

Since 1777 I thought no Princes were aloud in Washington :dopey:

You testing for the shootout? Or still hurting?

I'll be passing threw your state on my way to Rock Falls tonight. Just look for a big red truck and wave. 'Night

Nope have a z4 entered, not up to it, Liked your choice too...Night Cheese-head:sly: :)

Last edited:
Hope to have a tune added 2morrow(it's old and red) and hopefully new banners for tunes missing them, as well..Have a good night or afternoon depending on your location

Indy

"Little Red Racinghood" ver2

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

ALFA Sprint GTA 1600 '65
450PP
240HP
183ft-lb
859kg

From UCD painted Rosso Proteo Mettallizatto

Upgrades from GT Auto & Tune Shop
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Widow Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
Racing Medium Tires

The Tune:
Ballast:124kg/20 (51/49)
Limiter:100.0%
LSD:8/24/11
Breaks:6/4

Transmission:
Set top Speed to 155(160)
Adjust Final Gear to 4.490
1st-6th are set your done

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15F/-15R
Spring Rate: 6.9F/7.8R
Damper Ext: 6F/5R
Damper Com:5F/4R
Anti-Roll Bar: 2F/4R
Camber: 1.0F/1.0R
Toe: -0.10F/-0.06R

Tuner Notes: The Big Sister to the 400PP in the original garage, That I thought needed a make over, So thanks to Hypersphere who nudged me along on this build(Thanks Mate)..She loves the city courses,But not so much the Larger Tracks. Her excitement can be a little over the top coming out of corners, and she'll show her arse; she'll also surprise you in what she has under the hood(just enough to make her a surprise) when you slide in her and take her to the races..Hope you enjoy and feed back is welcomed.
Again Thanks Hyper this was fun to revisit.

Indy

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C “Bruce”
Tuned by Indy RacerFan
Reviewed by Detox

The MP4-12C, When McLaren released it they said it was the perfect car. Said it was balanced with aggressive handling ready for the Nurburgring. Hell even the intro on the McLaren website states that they push the boundaries and defy physics. So naturally I was excited to see it would be included in Gran Turismo but that is when reality sunk in. The MP4-12C is notorious for its appalling handling and even worse acceleration. The car that was supposed to define the future of sports cars had been reduced to a useless hunk of metal. Until now.

Cone Killer Racing set out to give this black sheep the fighting chance it deserves. And thus the Bruce edition was born. A stripped down lightweight racing version of the MP4 designed specifically to compete in the GT3 class.

This car is not for the faint of heart it is a hardcore monster and very unforgiving. You have to know exactly what you are doing and where you are going to drive this car with any real speed. If you have a heavy foot or maybe are inexperienced at following a proper line Bruce will not hastate to put your lunch on the windscreen or put you into a wall. But if you respect it and caress it it will give you some phenomenal lap times.

I couldn't have said it any better thanks Detox..Bruce is one of those that if driven and not steered is well worth the journey.....

Indy

Hood is ready for racing? Fantastic! I can't wait to take the saucey little minx to the track. It was a pleasure to test and tune the Sprint with you Indy, it's a great little car.

Warning: Much like Roald Dahl's Red Riding Hood, she has moments of being a card carrying psychopath. Treat her right and she'll be nice to you, get all wolfey and brutish and she will turn you into a race car driver-shaped rug.

hypersphere
Warning: Much like Roald Dahl's Red Riding Hood, she has moments of being a card carrying psychopath. Treat her right and she'll be nice to you, get all wolfey and brutish and she will turn you into a race car driver-shaped rug.

Yes sir read the tuner notes if you need proof. Indy. Nets down here from phone

Indy,

Spun the "Ringer" around spa today. Was super smooth and power was perfect.

Gunna try to test some of the others and see how they work for me on the DS3.

Justin

The ringer is a great car for sure. Still no internet here and doing this from phone app sux. Verizone hopes to have sorted out sometime today. Funny its only on myside of the street...storm wasn't that bad but not a new situ here...will update when I get net back. Indy

Latest Posts

Back