Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I tried to send you a friend request Praiano so we could have some fun driving together online but your friends list is full. If you fancy some races some time just send me a friend request :)

Would be interesting to see your tunes go head to head :cool:

Awesome,go grab a drink and have a good time.Do what you do best my friend.
thanks my friend from the cold.
Awesome!! I was very glad to come home to see you were going to stick around Praiano!!

Cheers!! :cheers::cheers:
Thanks ,I'll just take it more cool. Less blabla more driving bolids.

I tried to send you a friend request Praiano so we could have some fun driving together online but your friends list is full. If you fancy some races some time just send me a friend request :)

Would be interesting to see your tunes go head to head :cool:

I'll send a FR right now. If not face to face it'll be wheel to wheel... better.

Whew. Welcome back mate. That was an interesting few hours, but I'm really glad you could make the decision to continue to have fun doing what you enjoy. 👍

All stars have fans bro. If your tunes were crap then they wouldn't be talked about. Be happy that you are a star and just shine man.

Keep on tuning man, it gives lots of guys the confidence to get out there and compete.

macdog54
....You work tirelessly at your hobby,you reply promptly to any post or private messages and then go to your real job (I didn't know there was so many hours in a day), you are true gentleman, I hope all things work out for you.

A little late, perhaps, but I also wanted to say something rather like this. You are indeed a gentleman, and the attitude you have conveyed does you great credit. I have always felt a little guilty for not coming in here to thank you for enjoying the fruits of your labour (and likewise so for others, for whom I have been similarly remiss, which I will endeavor to correct).

But.. don't work too hard. I don't want to see any burnout you didn't intend ;D

And good luck with the Zonda. The Ford GT LM S.II Test car and GTR LM need some competition :sly:

This post you left for me. I didn't ask for it and you did it out of the kindness of your heart. It ment a lot coming from you. Thank you again!!!

I'm glad you'll stay and make this game FUN for the masses. You are to kind and we are all greatful for your tunes!......Now go out there and enjoy yourself!:dopey:

Thanks to everybody for this kinds words. Again and again ,i'm very proud to have so much friends GTplayers like you alls.

The ZONDA LM RACE CAR tune work very well , i'm very proud of it too. I'll publish it tomorrow after finishing braking the car this night on Bspec. It's a 650PP 1'49" on Suzuka online, tested and approved all tracks, Online ,offline, fast, easy... No more oversteer ... I've tuned it myself !! Alone !! :)👍

><((((°> °°°°°

i have a stack of paper with praino tunes for cars i cannot figure out. i'm proud to have them, i'm glad everything is going back to normal. thank you again for your hard work Praiano!

Priano, your garage is where I go first for my cars and 99.99% of your tunes is what i use. I'm so thankful for your tunes. I enjoyed gt5 more because of it. I don't know why there are jealous people, this game is just for us to have fun. Hopefully, you' ll open it up again in the future.

Edit: whewww...i was late...thank you for staying open.

Last edited:
PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR // 650PP // ONLINE SUPER OK

Fast car ,now tamed but still a beast , 6'00" Nurburgring Nordschleife. No more wheel spin, no more oversteer, just speed. No blablabla...!!

Proudly tuned by Praiano63 to express my gratitude to all the GT players that make me continue with my garage ,doing what i like to do.

This car is for you alls. Thanks again.

zondalm.jpg

Adapt the max speed to the track with final gear, don't touch anything else after setting the gears. For example Final gear = 2.480 for Nordschleife. You will ear this car screaming ( for real)....
nrburgringnordschleife3j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Thanks Praiano. Can't wait to give this one a go. You always seem to have a knack for getting these super quick cars to handle perfectly.

Back with a bang :D thats another car that I've never used before now in action :)

Just had a quick blast of it on the DS3, which I'm useless with I should add :lol:, managed a lap on Spa without spinning and not much oversteer so I have high hopes for this when I get on the wheel tomorrow :)

Ahah damnit I just did a 650pp race and wanted to use that zonda but it was too insane and I didn't have time to take the time to tune it. Next time at least

i have a stack of paper with praino tunes for cars i cannot figure out. i'm proud to have them, i'm glad everything is going back to normal. thank you again for your hard work Praiano!

You too? I keep a file, lol!

Good to see things settled down again, P! :)

Just wanted to say thanks for a great tune you did of the Alpine A 110 1600 s '73.

For some time I had been trying to calm the oversteer down to a manageable level and had made some progress but it just wasnt stable enough online for me using a DS3 (thats my excuse anyway), so I then tried a few tunes that are on this site, most of which were very similar to my own but none of them worked very well online.

I initially didnt try your tune because some of the settings were very different to mine, how wrong I was in thinking that.

Your tune has transformed this car into a very controllable drive.

My thanks to you for your efforts

Thanks Praiano. Can't wait to give this one a go. You always seem to have a knack for getting these super quick cars to handle perfectly.

Time to dust off that Zonda LM and put a tune on it. Thanks :cheers:

Back with a bang :D thats another car that I've never used before now in action :)

Just had a quick blast of it on the DS3, which I'm useless with I should add :lol:, managed a lap on Spa without spinning and not much oversteer so I have high hopes for this when I get on the wheel tomorrow :)

Ahah damnit I just did a 650pp race and wanted to use that zonda but it was too insane and I didn't have time to take the time to tune it. Next time at least

I have to say that everybody will have a big big surprise driving this car. Nothing to see with what i've tuned before for it or what i saw in online room for this car.
I was racing it yesterday at 650PP against nothing less that 3 others CLK touring , with good pilots .
At racing cruise speed starting the race stoped (normal start) i was making lap 6'05" and the others CLK was 8 seconds behind / lap.
All this very safe , no wheel spin, no oversteer..... a dream for this "before tuned" ,problematic car.

You too? I keep a file, lol!

Good to see things settled down again, P! :)

Just wanted to say thanks for a great tune you did of the Alpine A 110 1600 s '73.

For some time I had been trying to calm the oversteer down to a manageable level and had made some progress but it just wasnt stable enough online for me using a DS3 (thats my excuse anyway), so I then tried a few tunes that are on this site, most of which were very similar to my own but none of them worked very well online.

I initially didnt try your tune because some of the settings were very different to mine, how wrong I was in thinking that.

Your tune has transformed this car into a very controllable drive.

My thanks to you for your efforts

Good to know, enjoy your drive my friend, it's an old tune , i have to check if it need an upgrade. :)👍

><((((°> °°°°

praiano63

I take this time to say you are very very good. I just been looking over your tunes. They open up so many more cars to be. I am not the best driver, but your tunes can get the best out of cars. Even if my driving style is different, I can adjust after your tune to fit me. Please dont get tired, keep up your work. I hope it is fun for you.

LEXUS DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 ’08 “MOGREEN SPECIAL EDITION” // ONLINE OK

Mogreen is the name of my “Maecenas”, he give me this car as a gift,fully equiped, so thank you Mogreen , this is your special tune.

tokyor2461p.jpg
tokyor2462r.jpg
tokyor2463q.jpg
tokyor2464.jpg
tokyor2465r.jpg
tokyor2466.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2500
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4420
2: 3220
3: 2450
4: 1937
5: 1579
6: 1331

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200,1 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 529 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. Points: 611 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 14/34/05

Ride Height -32/ -28

Spring Rate 18.2/14.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.10/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R1/R1-R2/R2-R3/R3

Enjoy.

Praiano - is this tune working with Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430? As i know there is some other tune way between this two cars ;-) so if its working then i'll take it, thank you

Glad to see you back!!! :) Interesting setup for the zonda, gonna give it a try!

praiano63

I take this time to say you are very very good. I just been looking over your tunes. They open up so many more cars to be. I am not the best driver, but your tunes can get the best out of cars. Even if my driving style is different, I can adjust after your tune to fit me. Please dont get tired, keep up your work. I hope it is fun for you.

Thanks , enjoy your drive

Praiano - is this tune working with Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430? As i know there is some other tune way between this two cars ;-) so if its working then i'll take it, thank you

Positive 👍 at least for me and till somebody show me i'm wrong.
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) &#8216;08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) &#8216;08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM&#8217;S SC430 (SUPER GT) &#8216;08
All the same cars, just diffrents stickers.

It must work without any problem. :)

><((((°> °°°°°

Welcome back, praiano! I'm glad you opted to keep your tuning house open because you're a very solid tuner here in GTP. It would've been a loss for us if you chose to leave for good. :)

Speaking of which, I wanted to thank you for the superb tune for the Nissan R35 GT500! I participated in a 35-lap online race at Spa last night with it and took 1st. Offline, the car feels light, nimble, and responsive to steering input. Online, it felt the same, only this time with a bit of oversteer especially on aggressive corner exits. Feathering the throttle was necessary to maintain grip and at the same time conserve the tires.

I made a subtle change in your setup for online: I lowered the rear suspension to -15 which helped plant the rear wheels and reduced the oversteering. However, on late braking, the car understeers (online only). Because the suspension setup is perfect, the tire load indicators don't light up as much plus the tires warm up to temperature quite slowly (for racing softs) and the fronts wear at the same time as the rear. In other tunes, the rear tires wear down faster than the front but that is not the case with your R35 GT500.

The car is excellent in every way: grip, acceleration, and cornering speeds, both on- and offline. I won my maiden online endurance race with it, it's only proper for me to acknowledge the tuner behind the car: YOU.

Much respects, praiano. I'm looking forward to trying more of your tunes! :)

Damn praiano, you made a 670hp X540 Chaser too controllable for... 670hp! It corners so nicely... It accelerates and it's fast! Great tune!

Damn praiano, you made a 670hp X540 Chaser too controllable for... 670hp! It corners so nicely... It accelerates and it's fast! Great tune!

Thanks my friend, it's a good car to drive , it can be the surprise racing in the middle of other supposed faster cars. This is always good to go online with a car that nobody suspect it's so fast. Sometimes it work, sometime not, but it 's a good car to race, really.
><((((°> °°°°°

Welcome back, praiano! I'm glad you opted to keep your tuning house open because you're a very solid tuner here in GTP. It would've been a loss for us if you chose to leave for good. :)

Speaking of which, I wanted to thank you for the superb tune for the Nissan R35 GT500! I participated in a 35-lap online race at Spa last night with it and took 1st. Offline, the car feels light, nimble, and responsive to steering input. Online, it felt the same, only this time with a bit of oversteer especially on aggressive corner exits. Feathering the throttle was necessary to maintain grip and at the same time conserve the tires.

I made a subtle change in your setup for online: I lowered the rear suspension to -15 which helped plant the rear wheels and reduced the oversteering. However, on late braking, the car understeers (online only). Because the suspension setup is perfect, the tire load indicators don't light up as much plus the tires warm up to temperature quite slowly (for racing softs) and the fronts wear at the same time as the rear. In other tunes, the rear tires wear down faster than the front but that is not the case with your R35 GT500.

The car is excellent in every way: grip, acceleration, and cornering speeds, both on- and offline. I won my maiden online endurance race with it, it's only proper for me to acknowledge the tuner behind the car: YOU.

Much respects, praiano. I'm looking forward to trying more of your tunes! :)

Thanks my friend , good to know it help you. This car is tuned for shorter race and you've done the right thing to let it more comfortable for more laps like this 35. I always let some oversteer at acceleration ,just a few, to allow the driver to be always active in any situations. When you're too fast out a corner in the way you go direct in the sand / gravel or rail, you can still modulate your course with more acceleration that will induce a light oversteer.
Just one thing i don't understand. You say " I lowered the rear suspension to -15 which helped plant the rear wheels and reduced the oversteering"
The original ride height of the tune is on the panel: front -15 rear -07.
If like i understand , you set at -15 / -15 , you will increase oversteer and not reduce it. All this due to this thing that we can't tell the name like the other bad guy name in Harry Potter . The so polemic word "Backward" from GT5.

If you want to reduce oversteer , you can try -15 / -5 or -15/0 or -20/ -7.....
But just small change if not you'll have to fix the springs again with new values.

Have a good day,
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Just had ago at the Zonda with the wheel and it exceeded my expectations! Theres immense grip for the amount of power it has, I'm able to attack the track in it with out worrying about the rear end, it just sticks like glue, and drive it harder and it seems to stick even more! Very rewarding car to drive and VERY fast. Gearing is nice and has a great pick up speed. I'm very impressed.

Thanks again Praiano for another great tune :)

Back