Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

Ahah o god some nice pics coming in. Gotta try extra hard to take a award winner now. Also when is the pics due?

Photos are due by end of Tuner Post period.

Looking good so far guys.

I'm going back to sleep, catch you all in a few hours.:D

Not sure what I got myself into, but sign me up for groups B & D:)
I am hoping I will have time to sign up for more but don't want to over commit.

I will send frind requests to the tuners (not messages like I did the first time :dunce:).

Bring on the madness!! I'll test drive for group A please.

My crystal ball is that at Monza it'll be Veyron first, daylight 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...

To play by the spirit of the rules, despite having only 2 seats, my entry is well over 2 tonnes. I even dropped in 200kg of lead in case it wasn't heavy enough to start with!

Get ready people I have some sweet photos. Took a bunch each one more amazing than the last. Hopefully they look as good when I go to view them on my comp. I'm hoping 1 out of like 20 will still look spectacular.

This will be my car for the contest. For me the most beautiful granturismo car in the game.

nrburgringnordschleife4c.jpg

A great choice, Sir. This was my second choice car. My wife would have had me submit an Aston DB9, which is in my opinion the most handsome of the Grand Tourers. However, I've gone for the DB's ugly sister, as it's I feel it's a better car to drive...

My crystal ball is that at Monza it'll be Veyron first, daylight 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...

As it stands on my Leaderboard, I can hit high to mid 1:41s. The next fastest time above that is 1:36 with a Veyron that's had no weight or power added to it, just a mild tweaking to suspension and running gear. I expect a properly build Veyron to eclipse my car by a factor of 10 seconds. London, I'm not so sure about, I'll hope the deficit will be half that, maybe less.

I hope someone can stick in a sub 1:40 with my car, but I'll not expect anyone to get near the 0:50 mark at London. I can't believe that someone can find an extra 3 seconds around that course. If I can pull my finger out, I'll post tonight. Just need to get some artistic input from my wife...

{Cy}

A great choice, Sir. This was my second choice car. My wife would have had me submit an Aston DB9, which is in my opinion the most handsome of the Grand Tourers. However, I've gone for the DB's ugly sister, as it's I feel it's a better car to drive...

{Cy}

Erm……Jaguar XKR?

CyKosis1973
I have a choice, it'll either be a Jaaaaag XKR-SC or a Jaaaaag XKR-GT. Probably the latter...

{Cy}

Think I might just make myself another one of these
kEKrU.jpg

And be done with it...as awesome as my car currently is :D

Think I might just make myself another one of these
kEKrU.jpg

And be done with it...as awesome as my car currently is :D

Tis a ruggedly handsome beast. Love the sound of it. Just need to decide if I should present it in stock appearance or aero'd to the eyeballs...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
Tis a ruggedly handsome beast. Love the sound of it. Just need to decide if I should present it in stock appearance or aero'd to the eyeballs...

{Cy}

Mine is a complete psycho, as you can see. That is fully tuned on RS tyres and it is the one time I have completely ignored an existing RKM tune. And just look at it with aero! :dopey: I wanna stick with my underpowered crap though, I think...or maybe my top secret M5

Mine is a complete psycho, as you can see. That is fully tuned on RS tyres and it is the one time I have completely ignored an existing RKM tune. And just look at it with aero! :dopey: I wanna stick with my underpowered crap though, I think...or maybe my top secret M5

I've not decided on the colour yet, but one has all the plastic bits and the other doesn't. The only thing I don't like about it is that certain custom rims sit proud of the rear wheel arches, looks a bit daft the tyres overhanging the arch.

The Juggernaut...

{Cy}

Thanks for the catch Onboy on my typo.

Teach me to try doing updates when I'm more asleep than awake.:lol:

This will be my car for the contest. For me the most beautiful granturismo car in the game . Will not be the fastest but very good to drive any track, even with his full weight.

Praiano - good pick. I would rate you very high for picking a fine Gran Turismo. Unique, Italian, Gran Touring... great minds think alike.

Hey, don't diss, it's the result of my hard work. :D

Juggernaut is a name that will strike fear into the hearts of any MW Spec Ops players. Unless you use liberal amounts of flash bangs, head shots and high explosives, a Juggernaut will destroy you..!!

It's a good choice of car, just couldn't bring myself to build a Mercedes and I don't like the M5, so that's German cars pretty much taken care of...

{Cy}

Juggernaut is a name that will strike fear into the hearts of any MW Spec Ops players. Unless you use liberal amounts of flash bangs, head shots and high explosives, a Juggernaut will destroy you..!!

It's a good choice of car, just couldn't bring myself to build a Mercedes and I don't like the M5, so that's German cars pretty much taken care of...

{Cy}

Unfortunately, this one is lacking in the punch it packs…only a mere 626hp. The same as a Mclaren SLR.

{Cy}
Your forgetting the Audis!:odd:

Oh and a couple of VWs that I dare someone to enter.:crazy::lol:

I tried a Volkswagen Jetta if that's what you mean. :lol: And I've also tuned a Audi A3 into a slightly mad 400hp beast which was too light to enter, but I dare you to drive it.

Praiano - good pick. I would rate you very high for picking a fine Gran Turismo. Unique, Italian, Gran Touring... great minds think alike.

Thanks, i've done my best to let it as good as it look when you drive it. Great car. It's on share ,give it a try , it's a surprise for me how it still drive with this weight .
><((((°> °°°°°

Last edited:
Audi RS6 Avant '08 - "Tons of Fun" Tune
tonsoffun.jpg

SETUP

Oil change
Aero kit: Front A, Rear A, Wing A
Chassis reinforcement
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Titanium racing exhaust
Clutch: twin-plate
Flywheel: semi-racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque sensing center differential
Carbon drive shaft
Suspension: fully customizable kit
Tires: sports soft/sports soft

667 HP / 2025kg / 550PP

Aerodynamics: --/10

Differential
Initial: 7/7
Accel: 18/18
Braking: 5/5

TSCD: 30/70

Suspension F/R
Ride Height: 0/-5
Spring Rate: 11.6/8.4
Extension: 5/5
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll: 4/5
Camber (-) 1.2/0.2
Toe: –0.20/-0.00

Brake Balance F/R: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

I did forget them. Asides from the R8 though, Audi don't really do good looking cars (in my humblest of opinions) and only the R8 and Pike Peak fall under my classification for a Gran Tourer.

As we saw both of these cars in the 600PP Event, I thought I'd give them a steer. I did contemplate dusting off my SLS for this one, but decided to build one for the Home Team, adding a British Heavyweight to my British Lightweight :)👍

{Cy}

PS - VW.......?? Oh Em Gee, does the Nardo qualify for this Event..?? :scared:

EDIT:
Audi RS6 Avant '08 - "Tons of Fun" Tune

Yes, your arse does look big in that :sly: Glad you didn't throw everything at it 👍👍

PS - VW.......?? Oh Em Gee, does the Nardo qualify for this Event..?? :scared:
Nope the Nardo doesn't qualify.
The Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 and the Beetle RSI both can make weight though, as can the HPA Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Stage II.:crazy:

Not saying they would be competitive from a speed standpoint, at least at Monza but they would definitely be very different from the style side of things from most of the likely entries.:D

SLR AMG "Breaking Wrist"

ToFS_OPicture.jpg

642PP
904hp
1845kg

Parts Added:
Oil Change
Aero Parts type A
Carbon Hood
ECU
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Super Charger
F/C Transmission
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
S3

The Tune:
Ballast:82kg -50(49/51)
Limiter: 100%
Downforce:0/50
LSD: 6/9/12
Breaks:4/6

Transmission:
TS:211(216)
FG:3060
1st:3.779
2nd:2.392
3rd:1.670
4th:1.238
5th:0.973

Suspension:
RH: -15/-15
SR:11.1/12.3
DE:7/6
DC:4/6
ARB;4/5
Cam:1.2/1.8
Toe:0/.10

My entry on share, real loose coming out of the last three turns at London hence her name

Added links to all currently posted tunes.

Looking good so far everyone, be great seeing what else makes it to this Blowout.:D

I need to copy my latest settings so I can post my tune. I have been working on the score sheet though...

I am out on vacation next week and will not be able to enter the times from the test drivers. Our fearless host should not have to enter the times from his phone. Can anyone volunteer to be a scorekeeper?

Requirements are: ability to edit a Google Docs spreadsheet and a commitment to accuracy. Thanks! 👍
If chosen, you will need to PM me an email address, Gmail preferred.

I need to copy my latest settings so I can post my tune. I have been working on the score sheet though...

I am out on vacation next week and will not be able to enter the times from the test drivers. Our fearless host should not have to enter the times from his phone. Can anyone volunteer to be a scorekeeper?

Requirements are: ability to edit a Google Docs spreadsheet and a commitment to accuracy. Thanks! 👍
If chosen, you will need to PM me an email address, Gmail preferred.
Hey everyone madmyk has gone above and beyond setting these score sheets up for us. Unfortunately as he has said my trying to actually update them isn't a real option due to the limitations of working from my phone. A volunteer to help maintain the score sheets would be a benefit to everyone and I'll even include a bonus of a tradeable car, paints or gear.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09

622 Performance Points
876 Horsepower
1708 Kilograms

Ride Height: 42 / 42
Spring Rate: 8.3 / 7.6
Extension: 4 / 3
Compression: 4 / 4
Anti-roll: 3 / 3
Camber: -1.9 / -1.9
Toe: 0.06 / 0.06

Differential: 14, 30, 14.