Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

All 5 categories get the same number of points based on order. However there are a couple things to keep in mind.

1: Any tie gets the lowest place value so if you have a group of 6 cars and 3 of them are at minimum weight allowed while the other three have a higher weight then the 3 with minimum weight would all get 1 point which is what the 6th position gets while the other 3 get 6, 5 and 4 points each.

2: If after totalling the points from all categories there is a tie then the car with the higher weight gets a 1 point bonus giving it the higher overall placement.

Also not that it means anything, but my fastest laps on both tracks have been made by a car that is well above the minimum weight beating out a couple that were right at or very close to minimum weight. Could it be faster if I made it lighter? Most likely yes but it handles very good and is extremely fast. Oh and it's not a 4wd, although it does have rediculous amounts of power.:D
There's only 1-2 cars good enough to pull off that feat...;)

There's only 1-2 cars good enough to pull off that feat...;)
Well as I've already stated my 82 year old mother will be picking my final entry, so I've been testing a wide range of cars so she'll have several decent ones to choose from. For the most part I've been maxing the weight on all my test cars and have been pleasantly surprised by the levels of performance and handling displayed by most of them. There have been a couple that had either very poor performance or handling issues but for the most part they've all been very good.:D

I can't get the car I'm working on to handle well at max hp:banghead: Three days of work and it's still a wild ride. I think I'll back it down from near 700 to 500 ish. So Dragonthing, yours won't be the only car will lower HP. Instead of lap times I'll be going for photo and drivers choice, however far fectched I am to win either of those lol. I'll also most likely need a host for my car. PM me if you've got the credits to help me out please!

oopssorryy
I can't get the car I'm working on to handle well at max hp:banghead: Three days of work and it's still a wild ride. I think I'll back it down from near 700 to 500 ish. So Dragonthing, yours won't be the only car will lower HP. Instead of lap times I'll be going for photo and drivers choice, however far fectched I am to win either of those lol. I'll also most likely need a host for my car. PM me if you've got the credits to help me out please!

Lol just guarantee you get the weight vote by making it crazy heavy and don't worry about winning the race. Than like you said try for the photo vote too. That's still lots of points.

Lol just guarantee you get the weight vote by making it crazy heavy and don't worry about winning the race. Than like you said try for the photo vote too. That's still lots of points.
Well, you're sure to win the TT, with your 1200hp Veyron. :grumpy:noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob ya noob

Well mom is currently killing my hopes of winning this!:lol:

My top performers were "okay" but she wasn't thrilled by.them.
At least her current favorite is fairly heavy though even there its not a true mammoth.:D

Well mom is currently killing my hopes of winning this!:lol:

My top performers were "okay" but she wasn't thrilled by.them.
At least her current favorite is fairly heavy though even there its not a true mammoth.:D

Ask your kids then! :lol: Children are more creative with this, they like overthetopness more. :D

Onboy123
Well, you're sure to win the TT, with your 1200hp Veyron. :grumpy:noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob ya noob

I can read the noobs. So what if pro drivers can probably do a 1:30 at Monza lol. London is a lot harder for the big clunky Veyron to make it around all those tight turns with crazy fast times. That's the course where the smaller tighter turning cars will shine. My plan of winning photos is harder than I thought too since the Veyron looks so awful as a standard. This should be an interesting compitition with lots of angles to play for overall winner.

I can read the noobs. So what if pro drivers can probably do a 1:30 at Monza lol. London is a lot harder for the big clunky Veyron to make it around all those tight turns with crazy fast times. That's the course where the smaller tighter turning cars will shine. My plan of winning photos is harder than I thought too since the Veyron looks so awful as a standard. This should be an interesting compitition with lots of angles to play for overall winner.

:lol: That's the point, you read the 'noob's but they're sorta like what I'm thinking of at the time of posting. And I don't know, but my Veyron looks quite good. From really, reallu far off, that is.

Onboy123
:lol: That's the point, you read the 'noob's but they're sorta like what I'm thinking of at the time of posting. And I don't know, but my Veyron looks quite good. From really, reallu far off, that is.

My Veyron looks amazing edited as I posted a link to my gallery, but just normal is hard to look amazing. Since it can be pics from anywhere that gives more option luckily, but haven't found the award winner yet.

Ask your kids then! :lol: Children are more creative with this, they like overthetopness more. :D

A bit hard to ask them when they are 3,000 miles away.:(
Not to mention the youngest isn't into cars and the oldest is in her first year of college.

A bit hard to ask them when they are 3,000 miles away.:(
Not to mention the youngest isn't into cars and the oldest is in her first year of college.

Being 3000 miles away is tough! Sorry to hear that. That would kill me. :(

But at least you mother is there to help you pick a great car...or truck? :dopey:

sorry for double post :dunce:

Aaaaaaaand I found another car that I'm trying to get working. :rolleyes: I may end up with too much to choose from at the end here.

Mine picked my car :mad:. On the up side I can't paint it pink! I said too much :nervous:
So that's a NASCAR, KAZ GTR, or Lister Storm V12 race car, by my calculations off the top of my head. :D
I'm betting KAZ GTR.

So that's a NASCAR, KAZ GTR, or Lister Storm V12 race car, by my calculations off the top of my head. :D
I'm betting KAZ GTR.
Seems like a couple of the muscle cars can't be painted either...also maybe a concept car or two?

CSLACR
I'm betting KAZ GTR.

I don't think the lister can make weight so can't be that

I don't think the lister can make weight so can't be that
I thought it was 1470kg stock?
Oh well, it's a hunk of lard crap 🤬 anyway. :lol:

The Pajero sucks too, so I assume that won't be entered either.

I assume we can't enter the stealth Merc because there's no way for testers to test it, unless they have it.

I thought it was 1470kg stock?
Oh well, it's a hunk of lard crap 🤬 anyway. :lol:

The Pajero sucks too, so I assume that won't be entered either.

I assume we can't enter the stealth Merc because there's no way for testers to test it, unless they have it.

1470kg stock is ok , with the ballast is goes 20 over minimum.

Yep , no stealth´s , no DLC´s and no chromeline´s as far as I know.

raVer

Haven't tested it but I'm guessing from running it previously that the Pajero would be very good in London.
Monza would probably kill it though as it loses its great acceleration over like 140mph if I remember corrrectly.

Hi, I'd definitely like to enter as a tuner if there are any spots left. Thanks.
Received your Confirmation and added you to the list.👍👍

nomis3613 makes 23 confirmed tuners leaving us 1 opening for a tuner. We have about 11 hours until tuner sign-ups close so let's see if we can fill that last spot in this Blowout!:cheers:

Received your Confirmation and added you to the list.👍👍

nomis3613 makes 23 confirmed tuners leaving us 1 opening for a tuner. We have about 11 hours until tuner sign-ups close so let's see if we can fill that last spot in this Blowout!:cheers:

Good morning.
What about the test drivers ? Don't see any on the list ....??? I would like to be one of them but this end of the year the things turn crazy in fish business. I'll not have the time for this.
How can we resolve this .?? It's a lot of cars to test.

Good morning.
What about the test drivers ? Don't see any on the list ....??? I would like to be one of them but this end of the year the things turn crazy in fish business. I'll not have the time for this.
How can we resolve this .?? It's a lot of cars to test.
Take 1 day off on sick leave/ do it on Sunday, drive like a lunatic like you normally do. Job done.

Or spread it out over Saturday and Sunday. Either way…:lol:

Take 1 day off on sick leave/ do it on Sunday, drive like a lunatic like you normally do. Job done.

Or spread it out over Saturday and Sunday. Either way…:lol:

24 cars x 2 tracks = 48 x 10 laps = 480 laps x 3 minutes = 1440 mn = 24 hours without the time to change of car and track = minimum 24 H x 2 = 48H behind the wheel.

48 HOURS , i can do this in 2 months , december and january, too much job now, hollydays, my kids, less GT5 ....................... No way for me.

Need to find a method to do this test. First need some test drivers, this is the first thing.
:):)👍 ><((((°> °°°°°°

Back