Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
wildheart90
sadly I haven't been able to fix my PS3 so please remove me from the list :(

Oh no! Madmyk is MIA, Wildheart is out, and on a Clueless event!!! After all of us made it to the finals in the last one. No Fear, we have BATMAN!!!

I will be updating when I can find a wi-fi. Only 24hrs left tuners :dopey:

Onboy now has Praiano's Camaro.

Also little note to Praiano, your settings sheet says "no change oil", but then just below it says "change oil". I changed the oil because otherwise I'd have 358bhp instead of 376bhp like it says on the sheet. Hopefully I made the right move but if not, I apologise and Onboy needs to fix that before he shares it. Otherwise the car is 100% as you ordered it. :D

Here's my entry lil' Ray on share now. Looks like there is a real good variety of cars entered. This shootout should be fun. Thanks to Krenkme for hosting it. 👍👍

Last edited:
Onboy123
…………Krenkme, you update the OP for those guys but you left out my entry? :grumpy:

Trying to find a Wi-Fi connection... sorry sir :scared:.

The pleasure was all mine ACSR, just wait till testing :dopey:

Tunes have been updated HERE... Yes even Onboy

If I missed any let me know. A few tuners have not submitted yet so please do. Only 21 hours. If I missed you I'm sorry, but who is missing thus far is:
Dragonthing
CyKosis1973
Rotary Junkie
Motor City Hami
DigitalBaka
Jackthalad

More then half of you (all :dopey: ) said or have a car ready, please post it :nervous:. If you did and I missed it :banghead: I'm an Idiot and I'm sorry.

Testers start testing the posted tunes. Make sure you have everyone on your friends list. (A few new members in the shootouts.)

And thank you to all that have joined this shootout. I hope you are all having FUN!!!! :dopey:

Edit- thanks to VTiRoj and Onboy for helping Praiano host his car. Great job :bowdown::bowdown:

Us muscle car drivers have to watch each other's back if we're going to beat Europe on their own turf. :D

C3ConvertibleYellowJacket.jpg

Based on: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69
Acquired: New Car Dealership

SPECS
Drivetrain: FR
Power: 352HP @ 5400
Torque: 416 ft-lbs @ 3400
Weight: 1257kg
PP: 500

PARTS
GT Auto
-Front Aero Type A
-Rear Wing Type A
-Paint: Giallo Evros
-Wheels: Boyd Coddington

Tuning Shop
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-Carbon Hood: Body Color
-Chassis Reinforcement
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 1
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter: Sports
-5-Speed Close Ratio Transmission
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi-Racing Flywheel
-Carbon Driveshaft
-Adjustable LSD
-Fully Customizable Suspension
-Sports Soft Tires

SETTINGS

Ballast
-Amount: 0kg
-Position: 0

Aero
-Front: 0 (not adjustable)
-Rear: 10

Engine
-Power Limiter: 100%

Drivetrain
-LSD: 5 / 17 / 10

Suspension
-Ride Height: -10 / -10
-Spring Rate: 9.0 / 6.5
-Extension: 4 / 4
-Compression: 4 / 4
-Anti-Roll Bar: 3 / 4
-Camber: 0.5 / 1.0
-Toe: 0.00 / 0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance: 9 / 7

DRIVING OPTIONS
Tire Wear: On
Grip Reduction: Real
Transmission: Optional
Steering Sensitivity: 0
ABS: 1
Other Aids: OFF

When speaking classics it is tough to beat good ol' US muscle for both power and aggressive looks. While the Corvette of this era was not the supercar it has evolved into today it is still the quintessential American classic. Bright color, timeless shape, droptop, just enough chrome...what more do you need? Take the Yellow Jacket for a spin and enjoy the ride; it can handle the twists and turns as well as it handles the concourse.

Last edited:
Tunes have been updated HERE... Yes even Onboy

If I missed any let me know. A few tuners have not submitted yet so please do. Only 21 hours. If I missed you I'm sorry, but who is missing thus far is:
Dragonthing
CyKosis1973
Rotary Junkie
Motor City Hami
DigitalBaka
Jackthalad

Now you're missing Jack (I think), DigitalBaka, CyKosis and…that's it.

The details on the Nighthaunter stratos 500pp

I bought all upgrades on the stores gave it a engine overhaul and a body overhaul(just in case)

But changed back to
Normal Catalytic converter
Standard ECU
Standard Air Filter

Rear Wing is set to 20

Suspension :F R
Ride Height :-25 40
Spring Rate :2.5 12.5
Dampers (Ext) :5 4
Dampers (Comp):3 3
Anti-Roll Bars :1 3
Camber :1.4 4.5
Toe Angle :0 0

LSD(Rear only)
Initial Torque 29
Acceleration Sensitivity 15
Braking Sensitivity 5

Brake Balance Front 6 Rear 4

No Ballast
No Power limiter

Transmission
Gear 1:4.320
Gear 2:2.311
Gear 3:1.639
Gear 4:1.258
Gear 5:0.965
Final Gear:5.117

Added DigitalBaka and CyKosis (sorry I missed it :dunce: ). Thanks NightHaunter, I'll be sending you a FR when I can get back on. 13+ hrs. tuners. Get going testers.👍 :dopey:

Now building Praiano's car, it'll be in Onboy's hands soon. 👍

Onboy now has Praiano's Camaro.

Also little note to Praiano, your settings sheet says "no change oil", but then just below it says "change oil". I changed the oil because otherwise I'd have 358bhp instead of 376bhp like it says on the sheet. Hopefully I made the right move but if not, I apologise and Onboy needs to fix that before he shares it. Otherwise the car is 100% as you ordered it. :D

Note all testers: I have put Praiano's Camaro on share. 👍

*makes note myself*

Got it?

Thanks a lot my friends, really great. I hope my connection will be ok on friday night to begin the test. For the oil change, the first "no change oil" is for the one after buying the car new at NCD. The other to do is after broken it.But it's only 1...
But it's not really important, was just to have the good power still having the sound of the Titanium racing exhaust. The way it is , it will be very good. Thanks again.
Have a good day.

Thanks a lot my friends, really great. I hope my connection will be ok on friday night to begin the test. For the oil change, the first "no change oil" is for the one after buying the car new at NCD. The other to do is after broken it.But it's only 1...
But it's not really important, was just to have the good power still having the sound of the Titanium racing exhaust. The way it is , it will be very good. Thanks again.
Have a good day.

Ah, that's no problem then. My car was fully broken in without an oil change already, so the oil change for your car came after break in anyway. :)👍

Hey Roj, go have a word with RJ and Dragonthing, they only have…some hours left till the deadline, and to not submit that Charger would be a bit of a shame, since it actually corners, and quite well, compared to before.

Hey Roj, go have a word with RJ and Dragonthing, they only have…some hours left till the deadline, and to not submit that Charger would be a bit of a shame, since it actually corners, and quite well, compared to before.

I know RJ is working on his Charger, I'll poke him about it when he gets on MSN. Dragonthing I've not heard from regarding the shootout, I think work has left her with little time to tune. I'll give her a poke anyway just so I have an excuse to. :D

I know RJ is working on his Charger, I'll poke him about it when he gets on MSN. Dragonthing I've not heard from regarding the shootout, I think work has left her with little time to tune. I'll give her a poke anyway just so I have an excuse to. :D

I think Dragonthing jumped to a C3 Corvette from the last time I checked her user log, but I'm not sure as it's hardly the most reliable system for stalking others checking up on the competition. :lol: But yea, those two just disappeared, haven't they?

I think Dragonthing jumped to a C3 Corvette from the last time I checked her user log, but I'm not sure as it's hardly the most reliable system for stalking others checking up on the competition. :lol: But yea, those two just disappeared, haven't they?

Check my user log. It's just full of remote racing spam. :lol:

They haven't disappeared, just real life stuff comes before GT5. :P

Check my user log. It's just full of remote racing spam. :lol:

They haven't disappeared, just real life stuff comes before GT5. :P

Well I obviously just skip through that. :P But I thought you said you didn't remote race as much these days?!

I know, I'm just saying that they've disappeared from GT5. :P

Well I obviously just skip through that. :P But I thought you said you didn't remote race as much these days?!

I know, I'm just saying that they've disappeared from GT5. :P

I don't. I just leave it on when I shower or go out, but because it uses all of my drivers, even a couple of races fills up the log. :lol:

Onboy123

Just not fussed about getting it in promptly...and that C3 Vette is my rally car. Did you really expect me to use such an obvious choice? :dopey:

I haven't submitted my tune yet. Will submit tonight. Got busy at work this week and have had no time. Chose the 1973 BMW 2002. I just took a look at Krenkme's tune and we took very different approaches to this car. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Last edited:
I will be going with the Lancia Stratos '73, it is available to the testers on share.
6667198973_bd8fcc15ba_z.jpg

Lancia Stratos '73
Power:
328BHP
Weight:
901kg
P Points:
Colour:
Lancia Dark Blue
Purpose:
Cote d'Azur Circuit Setup
Distance:
408.2 Miles

Notes:
Tuned for Clueless Tunes Classic Car Shootout
The gears are short but if you want to use it for longer tracks set the final gear to 3.170, you should reach a top speed of 170mph on the straight at Nurburgring with no draft.

Parts:
Oil Change
Rays Volk Racing TE37
Restore Body Rigidity
Rear Wing Type B
Weight Reduction Stage III
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage II
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics
Downforce
Rear: 20

Ballast
Amount: 29kg
Position: -50

Transmission
Set Final 1, then Max Speed, then Final 2 + individual ratios.
Top Speed: 112Mph
1st: 2.808
2nd: 1.989
3rd: 1.533
4th: 1.233
5th: 1.029
FD: 5.500/4.100

Drivetrain
LSD
Initial Torque
Rear: 16
Acceleration Sensitivity
Rear: 13
Braking Sensitivity
Rear: 28

Suspension
Fully Customisable Kit
Ride Height
Front: -25 Rear: -20
Spring Rate
Front: 8.2 Rear: 8.6
Dampers(E)
Front: 7 Rear: 8
Dampers(C)
Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-Roll Bars
Front: 6 Rear: 2
Camber
Front: 1.4 Rear: 3.5
Toe
Front: 0.05 Rear: 0.35

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Balance
Front: 9 Rear: 5

Added some colour so it dont look all dull :D.

PS. I wont be doin any testing untill the weekend due to my pedals being fooked.

Last edited:
I'm gonna send out some FRs today to both testers and tuners that I don't already have....should be a nice short list. :D Probably won't get the chance to do so for another 10 hours or so but be on the look out if you are not added on my PSN list.

Right, my stuff went bang. I've got a Super Bee on the way in theory that I should be able to have done before deadline, if not I'm afraid I'll need an extension due to extenuating circumstances.

Back