F.I.T.T 2000 Shootout

• Thread starter NEWDRIVER2
  • 385 comments
@praiano you may want to give your car a fresh oil change. Had to reborrow it to complete the testing at 460PP.:crazy:

@MrGrado had to turn TC off when I borrowed your car, just thought you should know.👍👍

Last edited:
My car on share I give it fresh oil and I change the tune to fit Trail Mountain track .
And I post the new tune in same place of the first tune for round one by color RED .
Enjoy
ND :dopey:

My car on share I give it fresh oil and I change the tune to fit Trail Mountain track .
And I post the new tune in same place of the first tune for round one by color RED .
Enjoy
Will get right on testing it.👍👍
After yours Theo777's car will be the only one I have left to test.:D

Unless either your car or Theo's really surprises me I think the S2000s are going to run away with the lap times.:drool: Those new tires and favorable PP from PD give them a distinct advantage.:crazy:

Krenkme: Nissan Fairlady 2000
GVS: 2:06.939
DC: 5
La Sarth: 4:19.555
DC: 5
This is it. I'm throwing in my hat as a tester/reviewer. I have found the car I was looking for when I started my review thread.
This
Car
Is
Perfect.
The throttle control is so responsive 90% of the steering is done through the throttle but it doesn't hinder the cars speed. The skinny tyres limit the speed.
The range between slip n grip is bigger than a Pontiac Peresian.
The feedback allows for very intuitive control. But half my laps were lost because I pushed it too far. (Once while heading downhill on GVS toward the U turn, I exited the top too fast and my rear came 'round, but I was able to save it by pulling a nice 360 on the tarmac and continuing with momentum. Freakin sweet.)
I thought the car would be harder on the high speed sweepers at La Sarth but I was wrong, it just as hard as GVS.

WOW!!! I just noticed this. I promise everyone Ron is NOT on the Clueless payroll :lol::dopey:

Thank you very much my friend. Your times in the car are amazing, and I'm glad you liked it so much. I try and make my cars fun for the driver, and it seems with you, I have done just that.

Thanks again!!! :dopey:

If we have six testers, I don't think a split would be necessary. Plus, any group that Praiano or Ronald test is sure to have at least a half a second advantage. The points system works better if each tuner tests all cars for the finals. Six or more should be fine, plus with three finalists testing it further reduces the chance that our individual scores get inflated.

For example: I expect that we me driving, my tunes always seem to be about half a second faster than Praiano's for me. On the flip side, when Praiano test drives, his tunes seem to be a half a second faster than my tune for him. It make sense because my tune was built for me so it should rock for me. Same for Praiano. His times will wash out my times and all should be equal.
Agree 👍
@praiano you may want to give your car a fresh oil change. Had to reborrow it to complete the testing at 460PP.:crazy:

@MrGrado had to turn TC off when I borrowed your car, just thought you should know.👍👍

Done, oil changed and new paint sunshine yellow.:)👍👍 Yellow is faster !!:scared:

Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's final round test results
All testing done with DS3, sensitivity 7, ABS1, automatic transmission, driving line and grip real. Cut across yellow lines before and after last tunnel. All cars given at least 10 green laps.

Motor City Hamilton Honda S2000 Type V '03 1:34.819 DC 4.5
Planted like a rock. Just grips and goes. Only real complaint was it felt a bit tight and reluctant to rotate at times. If you could get better front end rotation without losing the rear grip the car would be a monster.

MrGrado Honda S2000 '06 1:35.190 DC 4
Lighten up son!:lol: Very quick car with nice turn in, but the extra weight and its distribution make the rear very loose. Top speed was the same as MCH, difference was me trying to keep the rear in check.

XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 1:36.360 DC 4.5
Good lateral grip mid corner and on corner exit. Car stays planted well but could have better corner turn in where it shows a slight understeer when pushed to the limits.

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 1:36.607 DC 4.3
Lacks some lateral grip, think it's the extra weight, but prone to going into a 4 wheel drift when pushed hard. Better corner entry than XDesperado67's but the slippage mid corner hurts it. Very easy car to drive at 95%, it's only when pushing for 100% that the lateral grip becomes an issue.

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 1:36.699 DC 5
Amazing car to drive. Tested one before the Shootout and wasn't impressed, this however is another story altogether. Excellent turn in and rotation, surprisingly good lateral grip and yet never feels tight. Can also bring the tail out to play if you want but is never overly loose. Great Tune.👍👍

Newdriver2 Toyota 2000GT '67 1:37.928 DC 4.3
Skinny Tires! As expected, the car had a slightly higher top speed (135mph vs 131mph for the other cars tested so far) along the top of the mountain. Just lost too much time in the corners. Excellent job taming the rear end for the most part, but still a bit prone to fishtailing under hard acceleration out of corners.

A truly great bunch of cars. Was a real pleasure to drive each of them and all of them definitely had their own character. Thanks to all the Tuners and Test Drivers that have made this a wonderful event.:cheers:

Remember as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
1- Motor City Hami - S2000 type V '03
1:33.887
DC: 4,8
Very well balanced car, like always before, on TM the car is still good but to neutral to take out some .xxx with a more agressive driving or looking for a better line. The car reach is max level and i did not find the vain to go further.

2-MrGrado - S2000 '06
1:33.681
I like the car, first i had to search how it drive. More tail happy than MCH , better grip out corner and better retake, this is where it make the difference. More technical drive , more sharp, without been nasty . Result , more pleasure.

3-Newdriver2 Toyota 2000GT '67
1:36.485
DC: 4,9
The car is very good , very sharp, with a good front grip. If you stay only wanting to gain line over the front grip , you will be sanctionned with oversteer. But, if you take care of your wheel input , speed ,and accelerate out corner at the right time right input... It's great. Pilot car, no doubt.

4-XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86
1:35.860
DC: 4,6
The car is very hard and stiff over springs dampers and BAR. It's not very good to drive cutting corners and kerbs. A lot of rebound. Light Understeer mid and out corner, just need to stay on the good line staying on the tarmac .
To hard for me, difficult to comment anything because reactions are hidden by the extreme stiffness of the car.

5- praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86
1:34.737
DC: 4,7

6- Theo777: Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS '83
1:35.621
Very nice balanced car , similar behaviors than Newdriver Toyota 2000GT '67, very good front grip that can lead you to oversteer and spin. But, it's very easy to prevent and before it happen just do a countersteer and the car will stay planted on his fast line. Excelent car, even with a not so good 5 gearbox !

Done, congrats to all tuners and testers.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
👍 nice time! My best time as I tuned it was 1:33.609.

It's morning here, I can start my testing tonight or tomorrow.

Round two results:

I'm using the new FITT standard for Drivers Choice points, found here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7818187#post7818187
Thank you MCH.

Praiano: Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86
Train Mtn: 1:36.419
DC: 4.1
Well done with no flaws.
The only gripe I have is having to snap the steering wheel after the turn-in weight catch. If this could be done smoother I could have smoother weight shifts and a straighter driving line and better application of the 4WD power.

Theo777: Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS '83
TMtn: 1.36.601
DC: 4.2
Once I understood this cars throttle application it all worked itself out. I just had to drive the car then way the car likes instead of the way I like.
I was topping out 5th before the end of the hilly straight.

Desperado: Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86
TMtn: 1:37.306
DC:4.5
Braking distance is still a little long but the throttle response is very good.
I was topping out 5th long before the end of the hilly straight.

MCH: Honda S2000
TMtn: 1.34.817
DC: 4.8
I know I left at least 0.030 on several corners.
This car has miles of grip, and is very forgiving when I push it too far. No complaints. I have no idea how the tune could be improved, except for tweaking the gear box to make it more personalized and perhaps a tad more throttle response.
I plan on rocking this tune online later. To quote the man in the hat in The Fifth Element: "Gimme the casssh!"

I'll finish testing tomorrow.
Days later...

NewDriver: Toyota 2000GT '67
TMtn: 1:37.177
DC: 4.0
Its very easy to lose time in this car. One slight miss-input and off I go. I left 0.600 alone at the first T line, but any lap where I got that part right I messed up somewhere else.

MrGrado: Honda S2000
TMtn: 1:35.113
DC: 4.5
An excellent car but I just can't seem to keeping on the line I want. Perhaps a smidge more over-steer? I don't know.

Last edited:
Ok, the tune is updated https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7791459#post7791459 and on share. Its not perfect but it should at least be entertaining. :dopey:

Testing Completed
Great bunch of cars guys and yes those drivers choice scores really are how I feel about the cars. Using MCH scoring scale I felt they were all close to race ready for me with only some slight adjustments needed to fit my preferences. For my own car, to be honest I'm not sure how I could find that extra bit of turn in I feel its currently lacking without seriously reworking the entire tune.:drool:

Last edited:

Testing Completed
Great bunch of cars guys and yes those drivers choice scores really are how I feel about the cars. Using MCH scoring scale I felt they were all close to race ready for me with only some slight adjustments needed to fit my preferences. For my own car, to be honest I'm not sure how I could find that extra bit of turn in I feel its currently lacking without seriously reworking the entire tune.:drool:

As I was entering your scores into the scoring sheet I thought that they seemed spot on. Thinking about these are the best six cars in the competiton, I would have been surprised to see anything close to a three.

The system is working. Updated all times posted to this minute.

2-MrGrado - S2000 '06

To continue......:)

Just need Theo777 accept my FR to finish the test and give the Driver choice.

Last edited:
Sorry guy maybe I will be the last one who will start testing the cars in 10 hours .

Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's final round test results
All testing done with DS3, sensitivity 7, ABS1, automatic transmission, driving line and grip real. Cut across yellow lines before and after last tunnel. All cars given at least 10 green laps.

Newdriver2 Toyota 2000GT '67 1:37.928 DC 4.3
Skinny Tires! As expected, the car had a slightly higher top speed (135mph vs 131mph for the other cars tested so far) along the top of the mountain. Just lost too much time in the corners. Excellent job taming the rear end for the most part, but still a bit prone to fishtailing under hard acceleration out of corners.

A truly great bunch of cars. Was a real pleasure to drive each of them and all of them definitely had their own character. Thanks to all the Tuners and Test Drivers that have made this a wonderful event.:cheers:

Remember as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Thank Ol'Harvey XD 👍 that's good lap time for this Old Skinny tires car 👍 and its almost the same what I did by it 1:37.430 .
So thank you sir I'm happy with that .

The car is very good , very sharp, with a good front grip. If you stay only wanting to gain line over the front grip , you will be sanctionned with oversteer. But, if you take care of your wheel input , speed ,and accelerate out corner at the right time right input... It's great. Pilot car, no doubt.

..:)

Another success for me as you did a very good lap time by my SHADOW skinny car 👍 my friend and thank you .

Last edited:
Sorry guy maybe I will be the last one who will test in 10 hours I will start testing the cars .

Thank Ol'Harvey XD 👍 that's good lap time for this Old Skinny tires car 👍 and its almost the same what I did by it 1:37.430 .
So thank you sir I'm happy with that .

..:)

Another success for me as you did a very good lap time by my SHADOW skinny car 👍 my friend and thank you .

Again double post :crazy: SORRY

Round Two
Trial Mountain Testing
DS3, ABS 1, Manual, Grip Real, 10 laps each

Motor City Hamilton Honda S2000 Type V &#8217;03 &#8211; 1:35.107 &#8211; 5 of 5
The best tune that I have built to date.

MrGrado Honda S2000 &#8217;06 &#8211; 1:35.606 &#8211; 4.8 of 5
On one of my first few laps, I made an early mistake, so I took the opportunity to run the remaining 75% of that lap pushing at 125% just to see where the limit was. It was difficult, but I did find the grip limit. The car did this really cool thing. The outside front tire smoked turned red on entry, rotated perfectly around the apex, then the outside rear tire turned red on exit. So, I pushed harder. At one point I did this perfect four wheel slide with all four tires smoking red, yet the car felt unusually stable. This car is one planted, stable ride. There is only one thing that I would like it to do a slight bit better; more grip from apex to exit. Maybe dropping the LSD initial torque or accel a few numbers and this tune would fit me perfectly.

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four &#8217;86 &#8211; 1:36.765 &#8211; 4.9 of 5
I would race this car almost the way it is tuned right now. Well&#8230; except for the yellow paint. I hate yellow cars. I almost knocked off some driver&#8217;s choice points just for the paint color. Just joking. I do think this tune needs some camber. I went back and ran a few laps with camber at 2.0/2.0 and was able to go three tenths faster. It&#8217;s not much, but I also didn&#8217;t spend an hour trying to optimize between front/rear camber.

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS &#8217;83 &#8211; 1:37.790 &#8211; 4.5 of 5
Not the same drive on Trial Mountain as this car was at LaSarthe. The bumps at this track really upset the car in a few places. Still a very fun ride, but if I were to use this tune again, I would try softening the springs a bit and add some separation between damper compression and extension, at least in the rear.

XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four &#8217;86 &#8211; 1:37.909 &#8211; 4.3 of 5
Great on power through exit. I struggled a bit getting her to slow down and turn in. I am a really aggressively late braker and like a sharp turn in. I had to adjust my driving style somewhat to run quickly with this car. The tune looks good, but I am curious to hear the theory of damper extension at one and compression much higher. The other things that I would try are more front toe, maybe a more even brake balance and lower front torque split?

NEWDRIVER2 Toyota GT2000 &#8211; 1:38.096 &#8211; 4.2 of 5
I know how difficult this car is to tune, so credit to Newdriver for making this car drive well on a tricky track. I think I would only change two things on this tune. I would reverse the brake balance. I could lock both front wheels under braking at the end of the long straight if I wasn&#8217;t careful. Second, I would increase the LSD accel and maybe the initial torque. I had to be somewhat gentle on throttle after the apex. If the back of the car started to slide, it was tough to catch. I would put sport hard tires or comfort softs on it for a few test runs and make sure that the inside rear wheel isn&#8217;t breaking loose first. If so, raise LSD accel. With sport softs, it may be masking red tires because the tire can take more, but it is losing grip on one of the drive wheels enough to make it start to over-rotate on corner exit.

Last edited:
Ronald6
Desperado: Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86
TMtn: 1:37.306
DC:4.5
Braking distance is still a little long but the throttle response is very good.
I was topping out 5th long before the end of the hilly straight.
You did use 6th right? Would hate to think you just kept it bouncing off the rev limiter in 5th...:crazy::lol:

@MCH I tried a lot of different damper settings before settling on the current values. As for my personal theory on how they are working I'm probably all wrong...:lol: The extension at 1 means its fully active letting the suspension do its best to keep the tires planted on the road. The much higher compression numbers means its much slower to react over bumps and irregularities in the track. So instead of the suspension continuously getting bounced up then slammed back down it tends to ride more smoothly over the bumps and gaps while maintaining lateral grip. Please feel free to try out other damper settings and let me know how they work/feel to you. On a side note Praiano might be right that the ARBs are to stiff and a 5/6 or 4/5 might be a bit better.

Last edited:
Round Two
Trial Mountain Testing
DS3, ABS 1, Manual, Grip Real, 10 laps each

NEWDRIVER2 Toyota GT2000 &ndash; 1:38.096 &ndash; 4.2 of 5
I know how difficult this car is to tune, so credit to Newdriver for making this car drive well on a tricky track. I think I would only change two things on this tune. I would reverse the brake balance. I could lock both front wheels under braking at the end of the long straight if I wasn&rsquo;t careful. Second, I would increase the LSD accel and maybe the initial torque. I had to be somewhat gentle on throttle after the apex. If the back of the car started to slide, it was tough to catch. I would put sport hard tires or comfort softs on it for a few test runs and make sure that the inside rear wheel isn&rsquo;t breaking loose first. If so, raise LSD accel. With sport softs, it may be masking red tires because the tire can take more, but it is losing grip on one of the drive wheels enough to make it start to over-rotate on corner exit.

I know this car is hard to tune and I know I will not win even 3rd place .
I should give this both skinny cars tiers GT2000 and Fairlady extra 5 points for the one he will enter them as both they are difficult to tune but I forget that .
For adding more number for acceleration and torque it will be more lose as ACSR did on it Torque 10 Acceleration 12 it will be more of oversteer and you can't control it in fast corner entry and if you swap the brakes it will give it more Understeer that's what I did before .
So I think this is the best tune for TOYOTA GT2000 on SS tires this all by my own low driving skills maybe someone else like MCH and Praiano who will found the secret for this car and I will wait for a copy from it from both of you 👍
Thank you Hami for this lap time and Rate and I'm happy with that .
And you did good job on this SHADOW pilot skinny car . ;)

Last edited:
Thanks to all the testers. I agree that a car with no camber is a strange thing but let me explain why i did this.
This track have some points where the grip during changes of direction is for me the most important thing.
The first left ,right, left for example ,or before the second tunel ,or down the lake....
You can say me that there is also long turns where you need maximum grip ?
Yes, but depend of the driving technique you will apply ,there are 2:
-Or you sustain your speed all along the curve trying to pass as fast as possible looking for the max grip.
-Or you you enter the curve reducing your speed, round an ideal point, turning applying the right driving input and accelerating to do a fast out corner allowed by this strong base momentum. You have a point with a little bump , at the very inside of the apex between tunel 2 and 3 where you car take a good grip when the car go down on his springs and dampers and point to the right direction to enter the tunel with max speed without slaming the wall. There, i was not passing well with 1.5 camber.

For my car , the second option is more efficient and don't need a lot of camber.
I decided to put 0 camber just because i was feeling safer and could concentrate myself on my driving line during the 3 turns where you have quick changes of direction.

I hope i've explain more or less clearly.

Just waiting Zigatan /Theo777 FR to finish my own test. Gret cars, great drive, great shootout. It's a pleasure.

Have a good day everybody.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°

@XDesperado, Newdriver and Praiano

I love when tuners are willing to try settings that seem outside of the norm. When I test drive, I will not look at the tune until after the drive. I like the surprise of cracking open the tuning notes and seeing what is under the hood. All three of your cars were good. It just shows that there are situations where low dampers and low camber can be fast. I pay attention when someone does something like this and usually test it out for myself shortly after the competition.

Thanks for the descriptions of what you were trying to accomplish with the settings.

Newdriver - I know that English is a 2nd or 3rd language for you so I hope you don't mind the correction. The English word for award is prize, with a "z". Price means cost or expense. How much does that cost? What is the price?

We should talk. I live in the U.S. but work on global business. My largest market grouping is the GCC. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our largest market for sales. Would be good to hear from a car enthusiast who lives much closer to the Arab world than I do. Let's exchange emails.

Prizing for me, I have all of the cars that I need. I prefer paints - bright greens. Honda Lime Green Metallic is my favorite, but I like all of the bright ones.

Newdriver - I know that English is a 2nd or 3rd language for you so I hope you don't mind the correction. The English word for award is prize, with a "z". Price means cost or expense. How much does that cost? What is the price?

We should talk. I live in the U.S. but work on global business. My largest market grouping is the GCC. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our largest market for sales. Would be good to hear from a car enthusiast who lives much closer to the Arab world than I do. Let's exchange emails.

Prizing for me, I have all of the cars that I need. I prefer paints - bright greens. Honda Lime Green Metallic is my favorite, but I like all of the bright ones.

I will accept that because I want to learn and I'm learning by my self step by step so 👍 and thank you for pointing that my friend .
As I remember before someone in the forum of NFSU he saw my writing and I did mistake by writing something not in proper way so he reported me and he said that he did :( :( .
And some of my friends they help me also and they quote him for what he did to me .
I will PM you my Email .
For the paint I will send what ever you want send me PM with most paint you want it will help me .
Thanks again MCH 👍

Last edited:
@XDesperado67

Wow, thank you for the great driving and nice words. I did make sure to run a few laps with automatic transmission to check for any serious problems. :sly::dopey:

@Praiano63

I am sorry for the delay. FR accepted. Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you in advance for testing! :)

@Ronald6

Yes, it is very throttle dependent. I love the fact that I could just downshift from 5-4 and 3-2 gear and it would oversteer a small amount. As for the transmission, I found that any faster than 134mph (transmission is set to show 144mph) and I would enter the corner at the end of the straight sliding. The transmission was limited just enough so that would not happen. Thank you for running such a good lap! 👍

@Motor City Hami

Thank you for putting up with this bumpy ride. This car can be considered all over the place driving on cold tires. Once they warm up the grip really shines and the positioning is just a matter of slowing to roughly the correct speed for each bend. I tested softer spring settings but wanted to try and keep most of the settings the same as round one. I'll try playing with lower rear suspension settings again after the shootout. 👍

Round two results:

MCH: Honda S2000
TMtn: 1.34.817
DC: 4.8
I know I left at least 0.030 on several corners.
This car has miles of grip, and is very forgiving when I push it too far. No complaints. I have no idea how the tune could be improved, except for tweaking the gear box to make it more personalized and perhaps a tad more throttle response.
I plan on rocking this tune online later. To quote the man in the hat in The Fifth Element: "Gimme the casssh!"

Ronald, I gave the gearbox more torque in all gears based on your feedback from round one. How much more grunt do you need? It's not an electric car.

In all honesty, nice lap time. Thanks for testing. And please don't use my tune to beat me online.

@Praiano - How in the world did you run a 1:33.9 for my tune and a 1:33.7 with MrGrado's? I need some driving lessons from you.

Ronald, I gave the gearbox more torque in all gears based on your feedback from round one. How much more grunt do you need? It's not an electric car.

In all honesty, nice lap time. Thanks for testing. And please don't use my tune to beat me online.

@Praiano - How in the world did you run a 1:33.9 for my tune and a 1:33.7 with MrGrado's? I need some driving lessons from you.

Simple, your car is very well balanced, perhaps to much for a time attack like i explain in my report. When you reach the limit of grip on a good driving line ,you can be sure you'll make a good time. Fantastic car to be regular on a race.

For a time attack the MrGrado's car have a light oversteer when pushed to the limit. If you're able to stay on this sharp edge till end of mid corner, you can let the car free at the good moment using the final rotation and perform a better out corner. I could see easily this fact because i race your ghost with his car. I've taken some advance in this situation at 3 points of retake out corner of the circuit. The most important was before the straight entering the tunel , Grado's car jump 2 cars ahead.

I think i'm relatively fast but i can't give driving lessons to nobody. I'm alway impressed by the quality of the perfect driving line of top WRS drivers, i think i'm a little overrated in this division 1. Check the replays of this guys and for sure you'll learn something great from them....

Like this vid from Vagabond Maserati WRS Week 52

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Finished

Very well balanced car, like always before, on TM the car is still good but to neutral to take out some .xxx with a more agressive driving or looking for a better line. The car reach is max level and i did not find the vain to go further.

2-MrGrado - S2000 '06
I like the car, first i had to search how it drive. More tail happy than MCH , better grip out corner and better retake, this is where it make the difference. More technical drive , more sharp, without been nasty . Result , more pleasure.

DC: 4,6
The car is very hard and stiff over springs dampers and BAR. It's not very good to drive cutting corners and kerbs. A lot of rebound. Light Understeer mid and out corner, just need to stay on the good line staying on the tarmac .
To hard for me, difficult to comment anything because reactions are hidden by the extreme stiffness of the car.

DC: 4,7

Very nice balanced car , similar behaviors than Newdriver Toyota 2000GT '67, very good front grip that can lead you to oversteer and spin. But, it's very easy to prevent and before it happen just do a countersteer and the car will stay planted on his fast line. Excelent car, even with a not so good 5 gearbox !

Done, congrats to all tuners and testers.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Thank you for the feedback. I am thinking about softening the rear a bit after the shootout but overall I am very pleased with how far this automobile has come since my first experience with tuning it. On another note, that is a very impressive lap time that is sightly better than my my best lap replay. Well done! :bowdown:

Back