Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments

Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R 2008

Perfect car anyone? I have done a bunch of these awesome stock cars where you drive them and they already feel amazing and I do not want to even bother tuning them since they are so good. Damn man every time I do tune one is goes from awesome to just spectacular. This thing does everything amazing. You can drive it pretty hard and not worry about trouble too even with around 700hp.

Last edited:

Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 by shmogt2, on Flickr
Car: Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R 2008
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 695HP/7300rpm
Torque: 500 ft-lb/7300rpm
Weight: 1100 kg
Miles: 20.7
Performance Points: 654

PARTS:
All performance parts, Racing soft tires

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 40/65
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 3.908
2nd: 2.568
3rd: 1.898
4th: 1.491
5th: 1.261
6th: 1.101
Final: 2.860
Top Speed: 180

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/15
Accel: xx/48
Braking: xx/32

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 17.5/15.8
Extension: 9/9
Compression: 8/8
Anti-Roll: 6/6
Camber: 2.2/0.9
Toe: -0.05/0.25

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/6

TUNER COMMENTS:

Perfect car anyone? I have done a bunch of these awesome stock cars where you drive them and they already feel amazing and I do not want to even bother tuning them since they are so good. Damn man every time I do tune one is goes from awesome to just spectacular. This thing does everything amazing. You can drive it pretty hard and not worry about trouble too even with around 700hp.

You're so awesome. xD I love this car, but when I tune it, OMG. Its orgasmic. Do you know if its the same as the Nissan GT-R 500 Stealth. (For everyone that doesnt have it: RD69-FJN9-5N6Q (Expires Jan 30th))

You're so awesome. xD I love this car, but when I tune it, OMG. Its orgasmic. Do you know if its the same as the Nissan GT-R 500 Stealth. (For everyone that doesnt have it: RD69-FJN9-5N6Q (Expires Jan 30th))

ahha ya that's what I thought too. The car was so good to start I came so close to not even bother tuning it, but than tried a few things and eventually got it to the point of god car. With race cars each one is different even tho they are basically the same. I would assume it would be alright, but I haven't tested it on it so I can't say

ahha ya that's what I thought too. The car was so good to start I came so close to not even bother tuning it, but than tried a few things and eventually got it to the point of god car. With race cars each one is different even tho they are basically the same. I would assume it would be alright, but I haven't tested it on it so I can't say

Apparently, they are different. The stealth is a bit more powerful and has AWD.

Scion xB 2003

I remember when Scion first came out and they had the xA and xB as there only cars. I didn't care too much about the xA as it was just another small hatchback, but the xB was so cool being almost a mini mini van. It is so square yet so awesome. I wanted to do a tune for it so bad, but wasn't a fan of the rims it comes stock with so didn't bother. Now that there are changeable rims this car just became a million times cooler. It drives very well too and you are definitely gonna stand out from everyone else. Not that much HP, but it's fairly light so it is still quick.

P.S. The pics were taken by werty_56-1. I linked to his flickr as he has some really cool and some really funny shots on there

Last edited:

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011

You haven't even driven it and you know it's going to be amazing. Like come on it's the car in my banner I had to make it spectacular. Originally this car has a lot of understeer and somewhat slow accelerating since it has low torque. I have edited it quite a bit and have a car that can fly with the best of them. Over 900 hp makes it a very fast car and the 4WD keeps it so plated to the road you don't realize how quick you are going. I really like this car a lot it's just so cool. The only thing is sometime it suffers from "Veyron syndrome". That's where the brakes are not as strong as they should be and you may need to brake a tiny bit before you think you should or the risk the front tires going red/possibility of off the track although I usually just go wide. Where ever you drive it give the car a few laps and you will notice where you should brake a bit earlier and where it's fine. I tested it at a lot of tracks and it works virtually everywhere with no problems.

Last edited:
I'd like to just say thanks shmo. All your tunes I have used I have found to be great, especially that Amuse 380rs. I'm killing the boys on the 'ring and everywhere with it.

i made a tune of that car to but didnt put it in my garage yet

shoulda been quicker you coulda been first to post it lol

I'd like to just say thanks shmo. All your tunes I have used I have found to be great, especially that Amuse 380rs. I'm killing the boys on the 'ring and everywhere with it.
thanks you. I love that car too everything about it is just perfect

shmogt shoulda been quicker you coulda been first to post it lol

lol yeah. but i lied about the lamborghini reveton is not my favorite car the lamborghini aventador is lol

shmogt
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69241069@N06/6718564115/
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11 by shmogt2, on Flickr
Car: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 903HP/9400rpm
Torque: 602 ft-lb/6400rpm
Weight: 1276 kg
Miles: 94.0
Performance Points: 650

PARTS:
All like usual and a spoiler

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 3/30
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 4.027
2nd: 2.794
3rd: 2.109
4th: 1.671
5th: 1.362
6th: 1.124
7th: 0.930
Final: 3.490
Top Speed: 224

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: 6/11
Accel: 39/46
Braking: 38/55

Torque Split
Front Rear: 25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring Rate: 12.7/14.2
Extension: 7/9
Compression: 6/8
Anti-Roll: 6/2
Camber: 3.3/2.8
Toe: -0.20/-0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance: 8/9

TUNER COMMENTS:

You haven't even driven it and you know it's going to be amazing. Like come on it's the car in my banner I had to make it spectacular. Originally this car has a lot of understeer and somewhat slow accelerating since it has low torque. I have edited it quite a bit and have a car that can fly with the best of them. Over 900 hp makes it a very fast car and the 4WD keeps it so plated to the road you don't realize how quick you are going. I really like this car a lot it's just so cool. The only thing is sometime it suffers from "Veyron syndrome". That's where the brakes are not as strong as they should be and you may need to brake a tiny bit before you think you should or the risk the front tires going red/possibility of off the track although I usually just go wide. Where ever you drive it give the car a few laps and you will notice where you should brake a bit earlier and where it's fine. I tested it at a lot of tracks and it works virtually everywhere with no problems.

Inset aventador SV reference here...

Bit behind, I've done that!

I did not see yours. I have a very good one tho. I hate finding 400pp cars but this car is fast and the tune works for all tires. I use it for all the 400pp seasonals and it works great at the 500pp ones too. You will see once I post it lol

Back