Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments

Toyota 86 GT 2012

I have the hardest time finding cars for 400pp because they either suck or... well they all suck lol. Finally I found this car and did a 400pp seasonal in which it did amazing in. Very easy to drive too which is great and has decent power. Best part about it is everyone has this car and I set it up so you can literally put any tires on it and it will drive just as good. You can also use it in the 500pp races and win those no prob. I really like having a car that can win the 400 and 500pp seasonals as it makes it so much easier to just jump in one car and win both. I hope you all enjoy. Below are a few other optional uses for this tune as I find it extremely versatile. Just make sure you have the best tires installed that are allowed for the race.

Option A: 500pp
Add all the racing parts that you can take off. So no engine or weight reduction but everything else. I have tried this and it works great for seasonals however you are below 500pp so you may lose some races.

Options B: 400pp
If you already have all upgrades on the car tune. Down the power a lot until it reaches 400pp. If you added the spoiler turn it all the way down to hit the pp. I recently tried this and the tune still works well. The power band is not as good however you will still win easy and is a bit better for 500pp races.

Option C: 500pp
This is also if you have all parts installed. First decide what track you are racing at. If the track has lots of straights lower the spoiler way down than the power down until it hits 500pp. For more twistier tracks leave the spoiler at the max and lower the power down until it hits 500pp. Also raise the final gear until the top speed next to the graph says 175mph.

P.S. the pics were taken by RedSuns-Ryuu and I highly suggest checking out his gallery.

Last edited:
shmogt
I did not see yours. I have a very good one tho. I hate finding 400pp cars but this car is fast and the tune works for all tires. I use it for all the 400pp seasonals and it works great at the 500pp ones too. You will see once I post it lol

Suppose so...

just wanted to say I used and am loving your aventador tune, the only problem I had was when I took it for a speed test. It was red lining at 237 so i had to drop the 7th gear to .872 and got it to 241.3 without redlining, hopefully it still wont when drafting.

Aeolus426
just wanted to say I used and am loving your aventador tune, the only problem I had was when I took it for a speed test. It was red lining at 237 so i had to drop the 7th gear to .872 and got it to 241.3 without redlining, hopefully it still wont when drafting.

I base my tunes on real tracks where I don't think it's possible to get up that high. That's good you like it tho feel free to change whatever you want so it fits you best.

The 400pp GT is very, very good. Well done mate.

lol ya I have been using it for a little while for every single 400pp and 500pp seasonal no matter what the tires and I just couldn't keep it all to myself anymore. Good that others like it too.

I was just dropping in to see if you've had a chance to spend some time with the new dlc Beetle. It's just as much a blast to drive as the Samba Bus! And just as easy to drive around on two wheels.:lol: It has that same akwardness as a baby deer learning to walk.

I was just dropping in to see if you've had a chance to spend some time with the new dlc Beetle. It's just as much a blast to drive as the Samba Bus! And just as easy to drive around on two wheels.:lol: It has that same akwardness as a baby deer learning to walk.

lol and those reasons are why I decided to make a drift tune for it instead

Thanks for the 86 gt tune, managed to get 1:14.787 on the new trial woot woot! I put bumpers and a spoiler though, i was sliding around too much needed some downforce.

Thanks for the 86 gt tune, managed to get 1:14.787 on the new trial woot woot! I put bumpers and a spoiler though, i was sliding around too much needed some downforce.

lol ya the worse the tires the more careful you have to drive. Spoiler for me put it over the pp too much and I like the more power, but whatever works for you.

lol and those reasons are why I decided to make a drift tune for it instead

:lol: I understand. It's actually tameable if you use a very soft suspension. I lowered mine all the way and softened the springs and it now takes a pretty good effort to get it to even go on two wheels.👍

Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version 1995

lol I am late with this one. I was asked to do this tune a long time ago and finally got around to it. I love this car since GT2 and it was always amazing except for this game. It has so low power here compared to older games. We will work with what we got and make it amazing anyway. One thing I didn't realize is this car is FR instead of 4WD like most Skylines. It was good, but definitely had a few problems when starting out. I managed to make it much much faster overall. The car is very easy to drive and lots of fun too. I also love the extreme amounts of front and rear downforce it has. Makes driving much more controlled.

P.S. pics are from Aeolus426. No gallery yet, but I'm sure you will see some cool pics from him soon.

Last edited:

Shelby Cobra 427 1966

This car is strictly for drag. It was built for Indy 1/4mile (should work everywhere). It is a little less HP so don't expect to be blowing away the big boys in the Viper's and Enzo's, but it is still fast. For fastest times this is how you drive it. Start in 2 gear and shift to 3 at 90mph. All the gears after that shift as soon as the speedometer hits the red RPM line. Do not wait until it starts flashing to shift. Also make sure you are lined up perfectly as sometimes it has a tendency to start to shake and go off course so just be ready to slightly adjust steering if needed. I raced it a lot and won most of the time. I also raced other peoples Cobra's and beat them. It doesn't start as fast, but makes up for it down the line.

I did a 9.541 on the speed track

P.S. the pics were taken by Aeolus426

Last edited:
Car: Shelby Cobra 427 1966
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 760HP/6900rpm
Torque: 733 ft-lb/4400rpm
Weight: 918 kg
Miles: 161.2
Performance Points: 586

PARTS:
All parts

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/0
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 5.887
2nd: 3.082
3rd: 2.346
4th: 2.018
5th: 1.757
Final: 2.000
Top Speed: 112

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/45
Accel: xx/60
Braking: xx/15

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/40
Spring Rate: 10.5/14.0
Extension: 10/1
Compression: 1/10
Anti-Roll: 7/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.05/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance: 8/5

TUNER COMMENTS:
This car is strictly for drag. It was built for Indy 1/4mile (should work everywhere). It is a little less HP so don't expect to be blowing away the big boys in the Viper's and Enzo's, but it is still fast. For fastest times this is how you drive it. Start in 2 gear and shift to 3 at 90mph. All the gears after that shift as soon as the speedometer hits the red RPM line. Do not wait until it starts flashing to shift. Also make sure you are lined up perfectly as sometimes it has a tendency to start to shake and go off course so just be ready to slightly adjust steering if needed. I raced it a lot and won most of the time. I also raced other peoples Cobra's and beat them. It doesn't start as fast, but makes up for it down the line.

I did a 9.541 on the speed track

i was expecting to be faster but thats find

i was expecting to be faster but thats find

If you want it to be faster you should try tuning it yourself. Shmo did you the favor of tuning it for you. He didn't have to do that. You could at least be a little more appreciative. Instead of posting everywhere trying to get someone else to do work for you, try tuning yourself and stop begging for handouts.

Props to Shmo for doing this tune! Nice work bro.👍

umm wow!! fantastic lambo tune!!
Thanks! Which one tho I have a few lambo tunes lol

If you want it to be faster you should try tuning it yourself. Shmo did you the favor of tuning it for you. He didn't have to do that. You could at least be a little more appreciative. Instead of posting everywhere trying to get someone else to do work for you, try tuning yourself and stop begging for handouts.

Props to Shmo for doing this tune! Nice work bro.👍

Thank you. I'm sure he meant hoping it would be faster. I have fast drag tunes that will win against most online, but I know they can be better as drag is my weakness lol.

No problem.

That guy has already posted a thread in the drag forum asking for a tune and has spammed several other threads with the same request. I'm not trying to come off bad or disrespectful, but the least he could do was just say thanks. Especially when he refuses to put forth the effort to create a tune on his own. All the tools are there for those who choose to use them. I have no empathy for those who refuse to learn.

And good work on the tune! You're not that far off pace from some of the fastest. I have only been able to accomplish a 9.489 1/4 mile time. There are some in the 9.3xx's though.

Hello Shmogt , i am gonna try your tune for the Cerbera speed 12 , just wanna ask if is tested for the online race too .. i usually race online with Praiano tune , it's pretty fast but i read that your Cerbera turns as a race car , so i MUST try ... ty

ps. i usually race in Monza with the speed 12 , at 630pp i run the single lap in 1 33 low , race soft skid on abs 3/5

Back