Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Chrysler PT Cruiser Type-R
based on the Chrysler PT Cruiser '00

eifelcircuit.jpg

eifelcircuit1.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

325bhp
466pp
293ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1110 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Shale Green Metallic(a)
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High-RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/ Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - 54 @ 50
LSD- 12/18/7

GearingIn this order please
Reset Default
Top Speed - 99
Final - 2.460
1st - 4.466
2nd - 3.145
3rd - 2.351
4th - 1.917
5th - 1.630
6th - 1.388

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 6.4 Rear: 4.2
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 9

NOTES -
Again...Also made to take on the Big boys from America, just keep it away from Daytona :scared: :dopey:

There you have it. Three Small Americans ready to take on the Stars and Stripes....

... they can also run with S3 tires against the online A-spec 500pp seasonals very well. I hope you like :dopey:

I just added the Spykers into the OP, but not the small Americans (my lap top battery died and it is near impossible to edit that stuff from my phone. )

Also Clueless members and PSN friends, I have a M series on share that I would like some input on, if you could be so kind, thanks :dopey:

I see you added a new tuner (I'm a little behind) and a new photographer, plus three cars only krenkme would tune. I sure hope work and life calm down soon so I can try out these great tunes you've been putting out. (the Pontiac Vibe? :lol: :lol: )
hope to talk to you soon. 👍

moparisgod
I see you added a new tuner (I'm a little behind) and a new photographer, plus three cars only krenkme would tune. I sure hope work and life calm down soon so I can try out these great tunes you've been putting out. (the Pontiac Vibe? :lol: :lol: )
hope to talk to you soon. 👍

Some changes were made, but I think I'm done now :D. I hope you do get back on soon. If you do, I have a M series on share that I'm looking for feedback on :dopey:

"Mächtige Tonne"
Based on the BMW M5 '08

M51.jpg

DaDog
The BMW M5 2008 , a 507hp (501bhp) V10 engine wich does 0-100km/h ( 60mph ) in less then 5 seconds . These numbers in a family sedan make the M5 a phenomenon . With enough room for 5 adults and there luggage to go camping for a week this car is a complex mix of luxery , space and ofcourse speed .
The best way to discribe the M5 is "live life in the fast lane"
But when you look at these numbers and the car , is there any point in trying to tune this wolf in sheeps clothing from Bayren ? Well the answer is yes , and since we had a M5 as a loaner here at Clueless tune garage we decided to give it a little bit more .... Puff
M52.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

661bhp
550pp
471 ft. lb. @6600 RPM of torque
weight 1945 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Oil change
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Standard
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - 95 @ 50
LSD- 16/17/5

GearingIn this order please
Reset to default
Top Speed - 149
Final - 2.890
1st - 5.065
2nd - 3.692
3rd - 2.605
4th - 2.097
5th - 1.771
6th - 1.506
7th - 1.271

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 16.0 Rear: 14.5
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 8 Rear: 7
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 1.7
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 9

TUNER NOTES
Started life as an enrty in Wallbangers Tons of Fun, but never made it there. Still fat, but very fun. :dopey:
DaDog
Review :
Well after the boss ( Krenkme ) told me the M5 was ready for testing I was intrested at what this car could achieve at 550pp . We all know that it's little brother the M3 is one of the most dominating cars in this range . Well the answer is yes and no :crazy: , while it may not achieve the laptimes of the M3 this tune had made the car a driving pleasure . And in all fairness i think this tune will bring the M5 as close to his little brother as you can .
This car is a exellent entry level car for online racing as well a pleasure to drive for the more experienced drivers among us .

So what did this car do ?

Seasonal event on Madrid :
I won this 650pp event in this 550pp M5 , with steady laptimes of 1.26.462 i managed to get first place in the last lap , granted i lost time on the straights but cornering on this track made up for it all .

Online spa :
Very nice setup for this track , i am certain that an even sharper time is obtaineble .

Online Deep Forest :
Exellent handling , the car has no problem with the height differences on the track and feels just as steady here then on a flat track .

Online Cote d'Azur :
Sharp cornering for this car wich weights in at close to 2000 kilo , granted it will suffer from its weight but a very safe ride .

Acceleration :
Its a buffed up V10 wich is based on a formula 1 engine , making any comment on this is just silly :crazy:

Cornering :
Very smooth no under or oversteer even when pressing the car harder , just keep the weight of the car in mind .

Braking :
Very stable , even with the 6-9 brake setting , just don't go full stop in the middle of the corner :D

ahrweilergate.jpg

M53.jpg

Last edited:
I test drove the M5 around Monza for a photo shoot (pics to be posted soon) and I must say that car made Monza it's bitch :eek: That was a great tune and I hope it didn't change too much from the other day. I will also be posting the pics of the Spyker as well. I would have had them today but i had a late night. Krenkme, is the Zonda C12 on your share tuned yet, i'll get some photos of that car as well.

IcemanCG79
I test drove the M5 around Monza for a photo shoot (pics to be posted soon) and I must say that car made Monza it's bitch :eek: That was a great tune and I hope it didn't change too much from the other day. I will also be posting the pics of the Spyker as well. I would have had them today but i had a late night. Krenkme, is the Zonda C12 on your share tuned yet, i'll get some photos of that car as well.

Glad you liked the M5. It is the same car as the post 👍. Looking forward to seeing the shots. The Zonda is a work in progress, so if you want to take it for a spin and tell me what you think (shoot some photos while you're at it) enjoy :dopey:

BMW M5 08 Review

Here is my first review of the very first car I have borrowed, note that I am new to the whole GT5 thing and my times shouldnt affect your judgement for the car, except if you take into account that all the tracks I have tested on, I never drove on before and that I am NEW. yes, a noob.

Overall: A good car, exceeded my expectations , drives very well and is beginner friendly! I really enjoed driving this car, not only because its the first decent car I had in GT5 so far , but also because I was all excited about the fact of testing someone else´s car.

Now what i was able to do with it after a few laps on each track

Autumn Ring: 1.16.309
Very good accelaration, steers very well in curves

Deep forest raceway: 1.15.847
Hate this track, altough this car handles it very well in my opinion, seems to lack a bit of power in the long straight line but impressed how the car kept being tight and steady even with those different heights.

Tokyo R246: 1.46.532
Nothing different than the feedback given on the other tracks, it remains a steady car.

London; 54.390
Had some problems on the first curve but thats just me and my driving "skills" if going slowly on the first curve, there is no problem at all and overall the car is just a dream on wheels

Seasonal event on Madrid: 4th place
My first try on this seasonal, and my first time on this track aswell, as previous reviewer mentioned, the car loses time in straights but wins it all in the curves !

Had some great fun with this one, there wasnt really any critics to give.

Personal note: Glad this review is posted its 4,30 AM, need to sleep before my gf wakes up and sees me awake ..

BMW M5 08 Review

Here is my first review of the very first car I have borrowed, note that I am new to the whole GT5 thing and my times shouldnt affect your judgement for the car, except if you take into account that all the tracks I have tested on, I never drove on before and that I am NEW. yes, a noob.

Thank you very much for the review. I'm glad you liked it and that it was a safe drive for you. The car could be quicker, I believe, if I put it on a diet, but that would put it over the 550pp that it sits at now.
Thanks again.
:dopey:

Thank you very much for the review. I'm glad you liked it and that it was a safe drive for you. The car could be quicker, I believe, if I put it on a diet, but that would put it over the 550pp that it sits at now.
Thanks again.
:dopey:

You`re welcome, I hope it is what you expected as review. About the lap times, its not the cars fault, but my own hehe but it is still a Noob friendly car so I really enjoyed it :D

Here are the pics of the M5 and the Nardo.
Note: the Nardo is a standard model so the pics are the best i could get
Nardo3.jpg

Nardo2.jpg

Nardo1.jpg

M53.jpg

M52.jpg

M51.jpg

That last M5 photo is my favorite. I'll get on that Zonda either tonight or friday. I have a date on Thursday night:sly:

Very nice Iceman 👍. I guess everyone now knows that a Nardo will be coming to Clueless Tunes :D. Look for it soon. :dopey:

Keep up the good work :)

Very nice Iceman 👍. I guess everyone now knows that a Nardo will be coming to Clueless Tunes :D. Look for it soon. :dopey:

Keep up the good work :)

OOOOPPPPSSS! Spoiler alert...:dopey:

That was the A-spec seaonal at grand valley...finshed 3rd. If the race would have been a few laps longer i could have caught the leader. Did finish right behind the Zonda LM Race Car:drool:

If I am allowed to make a request I would like a setup for the Gold V GTI 05

I got the car, bought all parts for it if u want I can share it or something.

If possible, a setup on sport softs to make it a bit more realistic.

Its the car my gf has in RL ( well she has the VI one but the VI one is from Carpack 2 and i dont have ti yet so hehe)

Would appreciate as i followed one of the tunes here and its way to understeer, and i just have to clue on what to do.
Thanks a lot if youre willing to take your time for this!

goldian
If I am allowed to make a request I would like a setup for the Gold V GTI 05

I got the car, bought all parts for it if u want I can share it or something.

If possible, a setup on sport softs to make it a bit more realistic.

Its the car my gf has in RL ( well she has the VI one but the VI one is from Carpack 2 and i dont have ti yet so hehe)

Would appreciate as i followed one of the tunes here and its way to understeer, and i just have to clue on what to do.
Thanks a lot if youre willing to take your time for this!

Give me a couple of days, and I'll try it... unless some other Clueless tuner wants to try :odd:. :dopey:

@Iceman, no problem, now the tune is just a teaser :D. Great pics by the way 👍

Give me a couple of days, and I'll try it... unless some other Clueless tuner wants to try :odd:. :dopey:

@Iceman, no problem, now the tune is just a teaser :D. Great pics by the way 👍

Alright, take your time, shootout comes first ;)

The golf is on share tough if u want to give it a try :)

Just did a quick offline run in your PT Type-R, and not to be rude, but you can throw that old tune away, this is awesome!!! I can't wait to get my internet back up so I can take it online and crush all the PT haters. Great job!!!

moparisgod
Just did a quick offline run in your PT Type-R, and not to be rude, but you can throw that old tune away, this is awesome!!! I can't wait to get my internet back up so I can take it online and crush all the PT haters. Great job!!!

Thanks. I was wondering what happened to you :lol:. Hope you internet works soon, as for the old PT tune, I like it. It was a labor of love (and anger ), but I to like the type-R as well. I hope it transfers to online :scared:

Thanks. I was wondering what happened to you :lol:. Hope you internet works soon, as for the old PT tune, I like it. It was a labor of love (and anger ), but I to like the type-R as well. I hope it transfers to online :scared:

Okay. The first one is good too :lol:. I just really like the new one :D.

Had to move for my job, and it is taking forever to get settled in, but I hope to be up and running soon 👍

moparisgod
Okay. The first one is good too :lol:. I just really like the new one :D.

Had to move for my job, and it is taking forever to get settled in, but I hope to be up and running soon 👍

I'm glad you like the new PT tune, and I hope you can enjoy more of the Clueless Tunes soon (Eagle Talon 👍 )

Ford Focus ST170 '03 "ASBO"/ 400PP/ Comfort Soft Tires

focusst1701.jpg

focusst1702.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear once called an orange Ford Focus ASBO, for the practicality and sheer madness possessed by the hot hatch. Considering how fun this Focus turned out, I felt the name ASBO and some bright orange paint from Lamborghini were mandatory. The handling of this car using the comfort soft tires is just staggering. It really must be driven to be believed.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Arancio Argos
Wheels: Enkei RP03
Wheel Paint: Anthracite Metallic

Tuning Shop
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 189 hp
Torque: 158 ft-lbs
Weight: 1240 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
reset to default
Set Top Speed: 137mph
1st: 4.635
2nd: 3.299
3rd: 2.489
4th: 1.962
5th: 1.616
6th: 1.390
Final Gear: 2.586
Top Speed will be:155mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 8/16/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -9/-16
Spring Rate: 5.6/3.0
Extension: 5/3
Compression: 5/3
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 1.8/1.6
Toe: -0.10/0.05

Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Comfort Soft

ABS: 1

Laptime
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 8:29 my best... so far :)

Built for CSLACR's 400PP Nordschleife Road Car Shootout found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241759

Back