Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
killerc.png

Comming soon
once I get some sleep and find my tuner sheet

:dopey:

You still haven't found the tuning sheet ? or you still sleeping ? ...
Pfff the boss really has nice working hours doesn't he :P

now stop slackling and start posting :D

killerc.png

Based on the Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01

Nardo3.jpg

DaDog
Preview :

The VW Nardo , build in 2001 as a concept car . With the W12 6.0litre engine from the Volkwagen Pheantom . This car is a rather rare apperance on the used car dealers showroom , and with a hefty pricetag . But when Cleuless Tunes got there hands on one it put a smile on the boss'face . With numbers of 600bhp at 7000rpm and 620nm ( 457ft-lb ) at 5800rpm why wouldn't it . This is a car with potential , but did Clueless Tunes find the potential and results they we're looking for .....

Found in the Used Car Dealership

829bhp
650pp
615ft. lb. @???? RPM of torque
weight 1290 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Oil change
Paint - Interlagos Blau Metallic(a)
weight Reduction
Window
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Rear Downforce - 35
Front Downforce - 15
Weight Adjustments - none
LSD- 9/12/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 186
Final - 2.000
1st - 7.334
2nd - 4.972
3rd - 3.644
4th - 2.800
5th - 2.114
6th - 1.613

Ride Hight - Front: -35 Rear: -30
Spring Rate- Front: 13.2 Rear: 12.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Very stable car, and goes above and beyond in races at or above its pp level.
DaDog
Preview:
After recieving a message from our boss ( Krenkme ) stating he had tuned the VW Nardo I could not wait to get my hands on the keys and test it . With the new numbers at 650pp of 841bhp and 834 nm ( 614 ft-lb ) at 1290kilo this car was bound to be fast .

The Madrid seasonal event :
you should not have any problems winning it , even with the BMW F1 GTR on the grid this car will put racecars to shame ....

Dream Car Seasonal :
Same story as with madrid basicly , even tho with this event you can enter a 750pp car , this 650pp Nardo will be in first place after 1 lap . Running laptimes varying from 2.06.994 to 2.08.685 will make this car / track combo an easy cashgain for everyone .

Online testing :

Taking the car online and trying to get some good reference points together for this review , I found that online this car has almost the exact same characteristics offline .

Acceleration :
This car is so fast , it will blow you away . when looking at the gearbox for the first time i wasn't to sure about the acceleration , but when driving it it just kepth going and going like the duracell bunny .

Cornering :
The grip on this car is insane , wether it be on faster tracks like High speed Ring and Francochamps or the bumpy rides of Deep Forest or the twisty streets of Cote d'Azur . This car will hold its own under any conditions . Online one needs to be a little bit more carefull with the trotthle but with such a powerfull car that is to be expected .

Braking :
At first one would think that the car has insufficient braking power , this is wrong tho . The only reason that the car needs longer to break is because of the fast acceleration and high speeds this car is capeble of . Under heavy breaking this car remains stable .

Currently we suffer from the increased tyre wear , but with the tire wear on you will find out that the car has very equal wear on all four tires .

I took the car to 4 different tracks online :

Spa 2.06.474
Deep Forest 1.06.791
Cote d'Azur 1.27.989
High Speed Ring 0.56.214

When doing these laps i turned all aids off , only to have abs set to 1 .

Now keep in mind I am only a mediocre skilled driver so faster laptimes are very obtaineble ...
This is defenatly a must have car 👍

Nardo2.jpg

*Photos taken by IcemanCG79

Last edited:
The name of that W12 sounds slightly scarier than the actual car itself when stock. Might go and give it a review very soon, seeing as I did the stock version and didn't really like it that much. But not yet...Despy's next in line for one of my reviews, so yeah. :P

you what ?! :scared:

Pm is send :P 👍

Thanks, updated.

The name of that W12 sounds slightly scarier than the actual car itself when stock. Might go and give it a review very soon, seeing as I did the stock version and didn't really like it that much. But not yet...Despy's next in line for one of my reviews, so yeah. :P

I look forward to it. It is better then stock. You may be shocked. It's on share if you want to try it out. :dopey:

Hey C-Zeta not sure which of mine your looking at but you could do a 2 for 1 with my "Spectre" at 650PP vs krenkme's "Rellik" at 650PP. Haven't driven krenkme's car yet but from past experience with it I'm guessing that I'll have slight advantage in acceleration and top speed while his should be a bit more driver friendly and maybe get the edge in corners. Both cars are those kind of odd cars that don't really fit with any other competition. To fast and edgy even for most "Supercars" and not quite grippy enough or fast enough to compete with well tuned and competently driven race cars.:crazy::D

Hey C-Zeta not sure which of mine your looking at but you could do a 2 for 1 with my "Spectre" at 650PP vs krenkme's "Rellik" at 650PP. Haven't driven krenkme's car yet but from past experience with it I'm guessing that I'll have slight advantage in acceleration and top speed while his should be a bit more driver friendly and maybe get the edge in corners. Both cars are those kind of odd cars that don't really fit with any other competition. To fast and edgy even for most "Supercars" and not quite grippy enough or fast enough to compete with well tuned and competently driven race cars.:crazy::D

I might go ahead and do that at some point. I would preferably want a 'third' rival, possibly by myself. :P

C-ZETA
I might go ahead and do that at some point. I would preferably want a 'third' rival, possibly by myself. :P

Zonda C...whatever, might be in there class :confused:

@Desperado, I was thinking the same thing. It would be a close battle, depending on track :dopey:

C-ZETA
C12S 7.3.

I know just the tune I could use for that, but unfortunately its PP is not high enough.

That's the one :dopey:
If that doesn't reach the pp , maybe the Tommy Ka... ZZ-II? I don't know. Great review on the "Hitbear" 👍 even though my Panda was quicker at Deep Forest :lol::lol::dopey:

I have a spare Cerbera Speed 12.

Not that I wanna see you guys Killed In Action, or anything...:lol:
I have a few C12S's in the garage. Might give them a go after I finalize my "Aki" for CSLACR's 400PP Nördschleife shootout...:odd:💡:crazy::D

XDesperado67
I have a few C12S's in the garage. Might give them a go after I finalize my "Aki" for CSLACR's 400PP Nördschleife shootout...:odd:💡:crazy::D

I have a Zonda on share at 600pp. Its a rough tune at the moment, but :indiff:

The Jester
Based on a Renault Avantime '02

nrburgringnordschleife2wa.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3uo.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

249bhp
400pp
239 ft. lb. @4400 RPM of torque
weight 1741 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Noir Nacre
weight Reduction
None
Engine
None
Intake
None
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Cumfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - none
LSD- 12/16/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
Final - 4.220
1st - 2.766
2nd - 1.980
3rd - 1.546
4th - 1.235
5th - 1.029
6th - 0.865

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 5.7
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 6 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.3 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: -0.08
Brakes- Front: 4 Rear: 8

NOTES -
A two door Mini-Van... How cool is that? :lol: :D
This Car Van was made to run in the 400pp Shootout Most likely mill not win, but it should provide some comic releif for the testers. :dopey:
nrburgringnordschleife4j.jpg

A Video of the "Jester" going around the 'Ring in the hands of an expert, Mike_gt3. Thanks Mike :cheers:

Last edited:
Theo777
Didn't even notice it broke :lol:

The Avantime looks great! Can't wait to try that one 👍

Well if you didn't see it, it was never broken (at least that's what my kids think :lol: )

The Aventime is a track day monster, be afraid :dopey:

Ill tell you what, only did one lap with your renault so far for the shootout, And I got the second best time overall from all the cars that has been posted so far for the shootout lol

When enough time left and all tuners tested, I will come back to your car and try to get 5 sec faster

I will be honest lol,

First tought was: Ok this is just for fun , he is not being serious with this van but i will test it anway and hopefully im in the 10 min march LOL

First curve I was like: What THE? Is a van even allowed in this shooutout?! :P

Clueless Tunes just made it over 50,000 views, so to celebrate I will attempt to do a tune for the person with the next suggestion.
THANK YOU!!!

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 08.

I posted fast, so im the first lol hopefully you didnt tune this one yet.

Else, any porsche u can find, but i need to find it to buy it and use ur tune lol

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 08.

I posted fast, so im the first lol hopefully you didnt tune this one yet.

Else, any porsche u can find, but i need to find it to buy it and use ur tune lol

Here is a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 that I tuned as part of the SRT family
Big Bad Daddy

I'll see what kind of RUFs I have. 👍 Any resrictions on the car, of max it out on racing softs?

Last edited:
Clueless Tunes just made it over 50,000 views, so to celebrate I will attempt to do a tune for the person with the next suggestion.
THANK YOU!!!

Hey krenkme I've been meaning to ask someone and your the most recent to bring this up so I'm asking you.:lol:

Where do you find the information on how many times your thread has been viewed?:confused::dunce:

I've looked at a variety of options but haven't been able to find that listing anywhere.:(

Hey krenkme I've been meaning to ask someone and your the most recent to bring this up so I'm asking you.:lol:

Where do you find the information on how many times your thread has been viewed?:confused::dunce:

I've looked at a variety of options but haven't been able to find that listing anywhere.:(

I know you use your phone so I'm not sure if it will work for you, but you move your curser over the replies and a window will show toy how many replies, and views.

Like the Outlaws havve 1,400 posts and 62,909 views. does that make sence? :confused:

Back