Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
To my Valentine's Special, A Challenger Approaches!

That XJ220 tune looks very convincing though...big on stats, wanna try it out!

C-ZETA

Its not much of a challenge. Yours is a beautiful piece of mechanical engineering, and mine looks like a pancake :lol:

It's on share if you want to give it a run. :dopey:

You should try it out. I had a blast ripping that car around Monza for the photo shoot. On Sports Softs i post a 1:51.375 lap. Very fun and very beast mode:crazy:

IcemanCG79
You should try it out. I had a blast ripping that car around Monza for the photo shoot. On Sports Softs i post a 1:51.375 lap. Very fun and very beast mode:crazy:

Glad you enjoyed it. It is a very easy car to drive. I still feel there is more to get from it, but it is yet to be found :dopey:

Okay, just a really quick question. Would anyone like to see these cars tuned to 400pp to run the 'Ring on Comfort Softs? Because I have them tuned, but I'm unsure they will be of use to anyone :nervous:
nrburgringnordschleife2su.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

And a EXA Canopy '88 that did not want to upload:grumpy:

Very fun cars to drive, but I'm not sure anyone wants to. :dopey:

'night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Hey guys, there's only a few hours left on the poll for a photo tourny that i entered. I need a couple more votes to secure me to the next round. Go to the photomode threads and look for PTournament: Qualifying PMC side. My picture is the 3 Formula GT's. It the only pic of FGT's and like 1 of maybe 2 pics of standard cars. The poll closes in about 4 hours. A couple guys already voted and thank you for that.

Thank you to the guys who came and voted for me. I made it to the next round. There are a lot of good photos i'm going up against so all of your support is greatly appreceiated. :dopey: I'll keep you posted about the next round. Thanks again.

Where are the reveiws to be added soon ?

they will be submitted tomorrow morning , i might start on them tonight but still will only be done tomorrow . seeing i have yet another nightshift ahead of me ... 14days in a row working now :yuck: ....

I do appoligise for the inconvinience ( that will probally be spelled wrong :P ) , i'll get back on schedule asap 👍

Thank you to the guys who came and voted for me. I made it to the next round. There are a lot of good photos i'm going up against so all of your support is greatly appreceiated. :dopey: I'll keep you posted about the next round. Thanks again.

Happy to help. The guys here at Clueless have always put up great tunes and are always friendly. So if you are part of the team, you must be cool too. 👍 (great photo BTW. I just wish it would have been a Mopar :D )

they will be submitted tomorrow morning , i might start on them tonight but still will only be done tomorrow . seeing i have yet another nightshift ahead of me ... 14days in a row working now :yuck: ....

I do appoligise for the inconvinience ( that will probally be spelled wrong :P ) , i'll get back on schedule asap 👍

Work SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Your reviews are always a good read, so I'm looking forward to them. Keep up the good work 👍

Cool. Represent Clueless the way it should be. FUN and :dopey:

Ugh :yuck:. I hope you can find some time to relax and enjoy life. No need to rush a review. This is still just a game, not a job. Have FUN!!! :dopey:

Happy to help. The guys here at Clueless have always put up great tunes and are always friendly. So if you are part of the team, you must be cool too. 👍 (great photo BTW. I just wish it would have been a Mopar :D )

Work SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Your reviews are always a good read, so I'm looking forward to them. Keep up the good work 👍

You working off your other PSN account? And if so, quit stalking me :lol::lol:. Thanks for the kind words, and I do have a great crew here. I couldn't ask for more... well maybe better tuning skills, but that's it :dopey:

You working off your other PSN account? And if so, quit stalking me :lol::lol:. Thanks for the kind words, and I do have a great crew here. I couldn't ask for more... well maybe better tuning skills, but that's it :dopey:

Yes, I'm using the newer account. New job, new city, new life, so new account :). I'll still use the other one for up comming shootouts (I hope to anyways), because I still have some of the tuners as friends on that account 👍

I like the new crue, but what happend to madmyk? Oh well Theo777 seems to fit in really well with his tunes. I hope to try them, mainly the Eagle tune 👍

thank you , good to know someone actually reads them :D

Hey!!! I read them, so does calico, and well the "stalker", and I'm sure many of the un-posting visitors we have look forward to reading them as well :D

Yes, I'm using the newer account. New job, new city, new life, so new account :). I'll still use the other one for up comming shootouts (I hope to anyways), because I still have some of the tuners as friends on that account 👍

I like the new crue, but what happend to madmyk? Oh well Theo777 seems to fit in really well with his tunes. I hope to try them, mainly the Eagle tune 👍

madmyk is paying Skyrim, and being a family man. He knows that he will always have a place here at Clueless. Under the stairs next to the parrot :dopey:

Any help you need to build up the new account, let me know.

Hey!!! I read them, so does calico, and well the "stalker", and I'm sure many of the un-posting visitors we have look forward to reading them as well :D

madmyk is paying Skyrim, and being a family man. He knows that he will always have a place here at Clueless. Under the stairs next to the parrot :dopey:

Any help you need to build up the new account, let me know.

I AM NOT A STALKER!!!!:grumpy: I just follow you around and build cars just as you tell me to. :D

Build me a 650pp Viper that can win the new seasonal. That would help 👍

I AM NOT A STALKER!!!!:grumpy: I just follow you around and build cars just as you tell me to. :D

Build me a 650pp Viper that can win the new seasonal. That would help 👍

I have not had time to check out the new seasonals yet, but maybe the "Strangler" or "The Sinner" might work. (you'd have to add some weight to the stranger to get it to 650pp ). But if that does not work, I may have to build another Viper. Oh darn :D :dopey:

I have not had time to check out the new seasonals yet, but maybe the "Strangler" or "The Sinner" might work. (you'd have to add some weight to the stranger to get it to 650pp ). But if that does not work, I may have to build another Viper. Oh darn :D :dopey:

You know a Challanger R/T RM can go up to 633pp not broken in ....

RM + all modifications ...

Not sure if the car will manage tho , but it could be intresting to try ..

Only tried the The Rellik ( VW Nardo ) for the new seasonal and well i actually felt sad for the AI ...
Poor guys didn't stand a chance in their shiny racecars :D ...

edit , The Kraken ( Bugatti Veyron ) will do the same :D

Last edited:
RM + all modifications ...

Not sure if the car will manage tho , but it could be intresting to try ..

Only tried the The Rellik ( VW Nardo ) for the new seasonal and well i actually felt sad for the AI ...
Poor guys didn't stand a chance in their shiny racecars :D ...

Well I might just have to see what the old Dodge can do.

Good to know that, if I get stuck, I can call on the relliK :dopey:

Might be a good idea , i took it out RM'd / fully modded , to see if there was a point in trying , just resetted the top speed on the gearbox and of we went , came in 3rd ...
After the BMW GTR F& and Ford GT ... only by 11 seconds tho so there is much potentiol in this old rustbucket classic racer

Thanks Krenkme for trying my Moss Mantis. Nice pics in the review 👍👍 was wondering if you could put Saint Val on share I'd like to try it out. Also would like to try your test track Dopey Downs you mentioned. Feel free to try my Castle View D course I have on share also (shameless plug):sly:

P.S. the new 650pp seasonal I used my mazda furai on RH tires and had to drive the:censored: out of it to win but my times were 1:23.xxx first lap then 1:20.xxx average for the rest and won by 4-5 secs. thought it might help knowing what times are needed when tuning a car for this challenge. -AC

ACSR421
Thanks Krenkme for trying my Moss Mantis. Nice pics in the review 👍👍 was wondering if you could put Saint Val on share I'd like to try it out. Also would like to try your test track Dopey Downs you mentioned. Feel free to try my Castle View D course I have on share also (shameless plug):sly:

P.S. the new 650pp seasonal I used my mazda furai on RH tires and had to drive the:censored: out of it to win but my times were 1:23.xxx first lap then 1:20.xxx average for the rest and won by 4-5 secs. thought it might help knowing what times are needed when tuning a car for this challenge. -AC

It was /is a joy to drive, so I thanks you! It is my choice to drive in the new 500pp seasonal. It's just so much fun.

As soon as I can get my PS3 back I'll put Dopey Downs, and the Jag on share. It might be a while (little big world going on ).

Thanks for the heads up on the 650pp race. I dislike the track, so I might struggle to tune a car for it, but we'll see what I can come up with. 👍

:dopey:

This tune started its life as a possible entry into the 400PP Nordschleife Shootout but I went with a mini-van :dopey:. Then a new thread started called Car Of The Week and the car chosen was the The Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01, so I dusted off the tune and placed it in the tread. I never recived any feed back, so I'm not quite sure this car is any good for you, but I enjoyed going around Nordshleife in this roadsteer. :dopey:

Alfa Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 "Wolf"

nrburgringnordschleife1ks.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifeo.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

220bhp
399pp
202 ft. lb. @5000 RPM of torque
weight 1440 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul (car has 9,924.2 miles)
Paint - Blu Victoria
weight Reduction
Window
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 9/12/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 168
Final - 3.905
1st - 2.823
2nd - 1.920
3rd - 1.471
4th - 1.216
5th - 1.013
6th - 0.880

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 6.4 Rear: 4.6
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 8

NOTES -
A rough build for the 400pp shootout, so I'm unsure if it works on other courses. I hope you like. 👍

nrburgringnordschleife2su.jpg

Nice, a bit coincidental that this car is also the "car of the week" car, but it looks like fun. :D But my wolf is better. :P

Nice, a bit coincidental that this car is also the "car of the week" car, but it looks like fun. :D But my wolf is better. :P

Well my Wolf Spider only has 220hp, and 399pp so it doesn't take much to be better :P .
but it is fun around the 'Ring :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back