Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
I have to appoligise , (p)review will have to wait a little bit longer , twisted my foot this morning and using my pedals isn't a joy atm ....
I'll get it done asap tho ...

I have to appoligise , (p)review will have to wait a little bit longer , twisted my foot this morning and using my pedals isn't a joy atm ....
I'll get it done asap tho ...

That is what you have a DS3 for, my friend. ;)

Well it's been one heck of a week. I actually remembered to take my external HDD home this weekend so i'll take more pics of the cars "in the works" and i'll send them to Krenkme and get back to it. If anyone hasn't tried the XJ220 "Saint Val" you should, that thing is awesome.

IcemanCG79
Well it's been one heck of a week. I actually remembered to take my external HDD home this weekend so i'll take more pics of the cars "in the works" and i'll send them to Krenkme and get back to it. If anyone hasn't tried the XJ220 "Saint Val" you should, that thing is awesome.

Great! I might have some "to be released" tunes that will be on share shortly (if I can get on in the next few hours ).

Have a great weekend! :dopey:

A quick review of Saint Val.

I dropped by Clueless Tunes the other day and asked the owner if I could borrow his newest Jag "Saint Val" with Krenkme having witnessed my driving or lack there of, me being an Outlaw and all I was surprised he agreed. So pushing my luck I also asked for the the keys to the clueless test track :dopey: no problem he said, go have fun.

EifelCircuit-1.jpg

The XJ220 being my favorite road going Jag to drive "FUN" is just what I had. With its electric smooth motor supple suspension and strong brakes. this car is easy to drive fast. The car is designed for speed and the tune takes nothing away from the manufactures original intent.

Now the track is amazing lots of blind uphill corners mixed in with fast sections and a good variety slow mid and high speed corners sprinkled in the 5 plus mile loop. Sorry Krenk but this Outlaw made his own set of keys to the track so I can continue to learn the ins and outs of this fun course whenever I feel the need. :dopey:

EifelCircuit_1.jpg

Having some fun at the secret test track Dopey Downs.

Thanks again for the use of the car and track 👍 the only changes I would make to the car is a little less understeer so I can attack the corners with a little more speed but then again I'm just a crazy Outlaw :sly:

Thank you AC. Glad you liked Saint Val, and I agree, the understeer is a little annoying. So I will address that :). Dopey Downs is a fun track to do tuning on, and I'm glad you enjoyed that as well :dopey:

Thanks again. You Outlaws are alright :dopey:

Based on the Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 186
Final - 2.000
1st - 7.334
2nd - 4.972
3rd - 3.644
4th - 2.800
5th - 2.114
6th - 1.613
How did you get this massive gearing? My maximum doesn't go anywhere near as high..

OK so I finally got a home PC now :dopey:
I'll try to get on GT5 tonight and see what you have in there for taking photos.
I've been hooked on Twisted Metal and Mass Effect 3 demo...both solid games!

robrabbitman
How did you get this massive gearing? My maximum doesn't go anywhere near as high..

Setting the final gear to 2.000 after the top speed should give you the long gearing. Then set each individually. Oh course I may have put down the wrong numbers, in which case I'll need to check and get back to you. My money is on the latter of the two :dopey:

Give me a couple of hours to get home and I'll let you know.

I had the same issue. I think he has his broken in. I'n 50 miles short of his driven distance in his Nardo. After the break in period i believe the power band opens up and then you can get those gear ratios

I had the same issue. I think he has his broken in. I'n 50 miles short of his driven distance in his Nardo. After the break in period i believe the power band opens up and then you can get those gear ratios

So I checked and those are the gears. :confused: I think Iceman may be right. My car was at 0 miles to start. Changed the oil, broke it in to 220 miles, changed oil again, and now I'm at 244 miles and the gearing is as posted. Make sure you set default, then set top speed, then the final gear. If you adjust the top speed after anything else all will be lost/reset. Only adjust the final gear if needed. If you are still having this problem tell me and I'll see if I can set up a custom gearing for you.

OK so I finally got a home PC now :dopey:
I'll try to get on GT5 tonight and see what you have in there for taking photos.
I've been hooked on Twisted Metal and Mass Effect 3 demo...both solid games!

:D Twisted Metal :D How many hours did I waste of my life playing TM3? I love that game. I may have lost you :lol::lol:

I just have three "as yet to be posted" tunes on share... might be four soon :D:tup:

EDIT = Now it is four. All are unposted but my mini-van, and the RUF. You can get to them when you can, no rush :D. Anyone that is on my friends list can run them too if you like, and tell me how bad they are :dopey:

Last edited:
I just have three "as yet to be posted" tunes on share... might be four soon :D:tup:

EDIT = Now it is four. All are unposted but my mini-van, and the RUF. You can get to them when you can, no rush :D. Anyone that is on my friends list can run them too if you like, and tell me how bad they are :dopey:

So can we talk about that yellow Alfa you have on share? :eek:👍 It is one of the best one I have ever driven :bowdown::bowdown: It would be a shame not to post this for everyone to use. 👍

So can we talk about that yellow Alfa you have on share? :eek:👍 It is one of the best one I have ever driven :bowdown::bowdown: It would be a shame not to post this for everyone to use. 👍

I do enjoy the tune as well, but is there a need for it? Or should I just go back to classic krenkme and post tunes that may never be used?... I thing I need to return to the old me :dopey:

Good work on all these great tunes krenkme! Going to have to try the Merc at the 500pp GP/D.👍

I really need to finish a tune sometime... I've had way too much fun playing with ideas for 420pp at the Ring. My yet to be named 420pp '04 Alfa GT will be on share soon. It drives amazingly like Asbo(focus 170) only its faster. :dopey:

Looking forward to the tuner wars Alfa Duetto battle. Thats a trick tune right there! :scared:

I updated the '66 VW 1200 Scarab tune due to Polyphony updating the car's weight.

Good work on all these great tunes krenkme! Going to have to try the Merc at the 500pp GP/D.👍

I really need to finish a tune sometime... I've had way too much fun playing with ideas for 420pp at the Ring. My yet to be named 420pp '04 Alfa GT will be on share soon. It drives amazingly like Asbo(focus 170) only its faster. :dopey:

Looking forward to the tuner wars Alfa Duetto battle. Thats a trick tune right there! :scared:

I updated the '66 VW 1200 Scarab tune due to Polyphony updating the car's weight.

Thanks Theo. The Merc is very FUN. Nothing like beating up modern sports cars with a '54 model, plus the interior is cool :cool:

I am not going to make it to round two (mini-van :lol: ), but if you need any help... go ask someone who knows something :lol:... just kidding. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to help. 👍

My wife may let me buy some of the DLCs, so maybe I can try the Bug 👍

Have a great night :dopey:

:dopey:
Thanks Theo. The Merc is very FUN. Nothing like beating up modern sports cars with a '54 model, plus the interior is cool :cool:

I am not going to make it to round two (mini-van :lol: ), but if you need any help... go ask someone who knows something :lol:... just kidding. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to help. 👍

My wife may let me buy some of the DLCs, so maybe I can try the Bug 👍

Have a great night :dopey:

That is exactly what I thought about the classic '66 Beetle at the 500pp GP/D. The DLC is great! It was epic to see Herbie car winning against modern sports cars! :D

If I make it to round 2 in the shootout, hopefully I can beat praiano's mr-2 8:19.950! :ill::dopey:

:dopey:

That is exactly what I thought about the classic '66 Beetle at the 500pp GP/D. The DLC is great! It was epic to see Herbie car winning against modern sports cars! :D

If I make it to round 2 in the shootout, hopefully I can beat praiano's mr-2 8:19.950! :ill::dopey:

That's a quick time for a 420pp tune on C3 tires :scared:. I didn't think any of the first round cars were aloud. So no MR-2s ? I'm sure I'm wrong. Have you tried an upgraded 306? (like the one I had on share) It was an easy car to drive, that's for sure 👍. Anyway good luck in the second round. (make Clueless proud ) :dopey:

That's a quick time for a 420pp tune on C3 tires :scared:. I didn't think any of the first round cars were aloud. So no MR-2s ? I'm sure I'm wrong. Have you tried an upgraded 306? (like the one I had on share) It was an easy car to drive, that's for sure 👍. Anyway good luck in the second round. (make Clueless proud ) :dopey:
I ran my "Lucrezia" to an 8:12.xxx today so guessing she could do around the same time on CS tires with a good driver like mike or praiano...:drool:

I ran my "Lucrezia" to an 8:12.xxx today so guessing she could do around the same time on CS tires with a good driver like mike or praiano...:drool:

I just ran a 8.24:xxx in the Black Widow, and there is no way CS tires would work on her :scared: (I still need to work on her)

I just ran a 8.24:xxx in the Black Widow, and there is no way CS tires would work on her :scared: (I still need to work on her)

Just took my current favorite 420pp car for a lap of the Ring. It did it in a blistering time of 8:52.xxx on its first try! :eek:

Oh, guess I forgot to mention it that it was on comfort hard tires :lol:

krenkme
Okay, just a really quick question. Would anyone like to see these cars tuned to 400pp to run the 'Ring on Comfort Softs? Because I have them tuned, but I'm unsure they will be of use to anyone :nervous:

And a EXA Canopy '88 that did not want to upload:grumpy:

Very fun cars to drive, but I'm not sure anyone wants to. :dopey:

'night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Meh, I guess not. I'll just keep them for my own enjoyment.

There is a Black Widow spider spinning its web at Clueless Tunes :scared:

Lurking in the shadows of the Clueless Garage there is a black spider. Known for killing her lover after mating, this dangerous spider would love for you to take her for a drive. Just don't fall in love, or you may end up.... dead. Look out for the :

Black Widow
Based on the Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66.

nrburgringnordschleife1je.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

220bhp
420pp
180ft. lb. @3900 RPM of torque
weight 1060 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Grigio Grafite
weight Reduction
Stage 1
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Weight Adjustent - 168 @ 50
LSD- 9/12/10

Gearing In this order please
Top Speed - 106
Final - 3.000
1st - 3.281
2nd - 2.416
3rd - 1.865
4th - 1.475
5th - 1.175

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 4.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 4

NOTES -
She may not be as slim as others, but the extra weight is in all the right places (if you know what I mean :sly: ) Drive her calm and right, and you will be in love. Throw her around and you may be her dinner. :dopey:

nrburgringnordschleifes.jpg

Last edited:
Does this mean that we'll see a new tune every week? 👍. Is the "Newer Guy" going to get in on the action? Two Alfas, what's next? :D

Does this mean that we'll see a new tune every week? 👍. Is the "Newer Guy" going to get in on the action? Two Alfas, what's next? :D

I know I've been slacking. I haven't been happy my tuning recently... thus no finalized tunes. Being addicted to the Ring due to this shootout https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241759 for quite a while now with some 400-420pp tunes. You can expect more tunes on the way soon after the shootout is finished.

Here is a teaser for another Alfa that been loads of fun so far.:dopey: It would have been perfect for the new Rally Seasonal if it was classified as a rally car. :mad::)
breratoscana2.jpg

breratoscana.jpg

I don't know about every week :nervous: We shell see :D

I know I've been slacking. I haven't been happy my tuning recently... thus no finalized tunes. Being addicted to the Ring due to this shootout https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241759 for quite a while now with some 400-420pp tunes. You can expect more tunes on the way soon after the shootout is finished.

Here is a teaser for another Alfa that been loads of fun so far.:dopey: It would have been perfect for the new Rally Seasonal if it was classified as a rally car. :mad::)
breratoscana2.jpg

breratoscana.jpg

Okay, just seeing those pictures put a smile on my face. That has got to be FUN!!!! Another Alfa :sly:

You're not slacking, you're having fun, and that's what this game is for, and that is what Clueless is about. FUN. Hope you do well in the shootout and make it to round 2. Any Ideas on your choice of car? (or mini-van :dopey: )

On a sort of related topic, my "I'll show you, stupid" tunes are all but done. Just need to write up the tunes.

Have a Great Night/Day!!! :dopey:

hey guys...just saying hi. It's been a hell of a week and i'm totally looking forward to this weekend to get some quality GT5 time in. I haven't forgot about you guys.

IcemanCG79
hey guys...just saying hi. It's been a hell of a week and i'm totally looking forward to this weekend to get some quality GT5 time in. I haven't forgot about you guys.

👍. I'll try to have my future tunes on share by Friday if you want to shoot some pics. :dopey:

Just added a reviews post (well kinda. Post 2 is now a place to find reviews) you can find it HERE . If I can find the time, I hope to have 3 tunes up in the next two days :nervous:

And while doing that I realized we have gone over the 100 tunes mark 👍 So yet again I would like to offer the next person to post a free request.

Thank you,
-krenkme :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back