400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
It's been proven that wings don't add drag in GT5 unlike in real life.

They do increase the PP so in races or events with a PP limit your forced to choose between amount of downforce, weight and HP/torque but 2 of the same car built identically except for wing/downforce will have the same top speed. Additionally wings may actually improve acceleration in GT5 as it has yet to be determined when the downforce they provide is applied and if it is a constant or if as in real life it increases with the speed of the vehicle until its full force is reached.:odd::crazy:

GT5 has so many oddities i was unaware of:crazy:

Can you post a link or reference to the proof of no effect on top speed so I can read through?

GT5 has so many oddities i was unaware of:crazy:

Can you post a link or reference to the proof of no effect on top speed so I can read through?

praiano63 most recently tested this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6724641#post6724641
There is a link to his post regarding this in the thread inquiring about adding front spoilers and splitters.

In my ongoing Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge event CSLACR has the fastest time with a Kei Car.
Car=Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 Time=7:19.684
The link takes you to his tune for the car which has a wing on it providing a little downforce to help with stability and cornering. It reaches the same top speed as Copens without the wing...

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to compare the two '69 Camaros? Yes one is a Z and one is an SS, but one is premium and one is standard. Might be interesting to so the difference in the two.

Off the top of my head, the major difference is how they deliver their power. The SS has a good bit more torque and isn't nearly the screamer that the Z28 is.

It's been proven that wings don't add drag in GT5 unlike in real life.

They do increase the PP so in races or events with a PP limit your forced to choose between amount of downforce, weight and HP/torque but 2 of the same car built identically except for wing/downforce will have the same top speed. Additionally wings may actually improve acceleration in GT5 as it has yet to be determined when the downforce they provide is applied and if it is a constant or if as in real life it increases with the speed of the vehicle until its full force is reached.:odd::crazy:

Actually, lower aero does now increase top speed. Much more than before, easier to see on high down force cars though, of course.

Actually, lower aero does now increase top speed. Much more than before, easier to see on high down force cars though, of course.
Hmm odd didn't praiano just check this out and find identical top speeds?:confused:

Hmm odd didn't praiano just check this out and find identical top speeds?:confused:
That was front aero parts, which do not change performance at all.
Just go try it with a race car when you get the chance, it really does make a difference now, if it's enough I do not know, haven't tested real thoroughly.

That was front aero parts, which do not change performance at all.
Just go try it with a race car when you get the chance, it really does make a difference now, if it's enough I do not know, haven't tested real thoroughly.
Okay I stand corrected.:bowdown::D

I remember arguing that it did slow you down nearly a year ago and being shown that it didn't, only the difference in power/weight for PP restricted events made it appear that it did. Apparently I missed another one of PDs ninja edits.:drool::crazy:

Feels like a full time job keeping up with the changes in the game physics sometimes.:lol:

It's not a huge difference, but at least a step forward. :)
Guessing that it will be most apparent in low powered cars like the Kei cars and Race cars with huge amounts of downforce.

Any idea if the downforce is applied fully from a standstill or if its added only with speed? I know some of the drag fanatics used to swear they got better launches with high downforce which shouldn't affect the launch at all...

If you have the Suzuki Cervo with the F1 wing, then at high speed it should take off and cruise at 30,000 feet. That wing is ridiculous.

Any idea if the downforce is applied fully from a standstill or if its added only with speed? I know some of the drag fanatics used to swear they got better launches with high downforce which shouldn't affect the launch at all...

We do, with RWD cars.

It doesn't increase initial launch traction any (accel Gs will usually remain the same unless the car spins so badly that it doesn't reach peak Gs until aero comes into play) but when you're spinning the tires out to 50-80mph, regaining traction a bit earlier makes a pretty large difference.

As for it supposedly not having an effect on top speed... Well, that was never the case.

However, rear downforce has a very minor effect on RWD cars, and can in some cases (with the right suspension setup and low front downforce) actually increase mid-speed acceleration.

Sorry, my car was not on share anymore,:ouch: (don´t remember when i take it out :ouch:) but now it´s back in my ONLINE garage .

Have a good day everybody.

Johnnypenso - Nissan Silvia '99 - 8'40.326"
Good driving feel overall. Slightly tendency to push in slower sections but very good in the faster areas. The control was not quite on the money for me but still fun.

Thanks for the review Baka. It highlights the dilemma I had with this car. Fix the high speed and the low speed suffers a bit and vice versa. I tuned it at a time when I was really busy with work and didn't have all the time I needed to iron out the details. Glad you found it at least a little enjoyable to drive..👍

It definitely was. 👍 I have to say I liked your S2000 more but the Silvia is pretty solid as well.

I've gone and stolen Mike's format, which is of course, stolen from Praiano. :D

Laptimes:

1. 8:22.207 praiano63 - PSN: praiano63–Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97

2. 8:23.548 Chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1// Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

3. 8:23.991 Jackthalad - PSN: CHRYSTALBUDS// Toyota MR2 Spyder `99

4. 8:24.051 CSLACR - PSN: CSLACR// acura type R 2001

5. 8:24.712 Rotary Junkie - PSN: RJs_RX-7// Mazda RX8 Type E `03

6. 8:25.078 tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73// Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

7. 8:26.095 bypo - PSN: bipito// Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

8. 8:26.529 Tuner // car : Onboy123- PSN: Onboy123 – Hyundai Tiburon GT ´01

9. 8:27.243 Hermanvongerman - PSN: Jontank5// Honda CR-X SIR ´90

10. 8:27.564 CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973 // Ford focus ST170 ´03

11. 8:28.441 -raVer- - PSN: CSLACR// Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ’91

12. 8:28.560 Theo777 PSN: Zigatan// Ford Focus ST170`03

13. 8:28.801 VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE – HONDA INSIGHT LS '09

14. 8:29.104 C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91// MG TF 160 '03

15. 8:29.837 LineR32 - PSN: LineR32// Toyota MR2 1600 G `86

16. 8:30.037 Motor City Hami - PSN: MotorCtyHamilton// Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

17. 8:30.845 Johnnypenso - PSN: Yuritardid// Nissan Silvia spec S AERO (S15) ´99

18. 8:31.387 Jahgee1124 - PSN: Jahgee1124–Vauxhall VX220 '00

19. 8:31.457 SolidSnake7735 - PSN: SolidSnake7735 //Honda CR-X SIR ´90

20. 8:32.074 XDesperado67 - PSN: XDesperado67// Toyota 2000 GT ´67

21. 8:32.741 DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka// Mazda6 5-door ´03

22. 8:33.911 Rallywagon - PSN: rallywgn81// Toyota 2000 GT ´67

23. 8:33.754 oppositelock -PSN: oppositelock27// Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

24. 8:34.419 sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm// Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

25. 8:35.921 MrGrado - PSN: MrGrado// Nissan 280Z '78

26. 8:36.965 sheephead99 - PSN: sheephead99 // Volkswagen Lupo GTI `01

27. 8:37.924 Krenkme - PSN: krenkme// RENAULT AVANTIME ´02

28. 8:38.212 oopssorryy - PSN: CyKosis1973// Toyota Celica SS II ´99

29. 8:43.142 Cowboys965 - PSN: Cowboys965–BMW 120D `04

Some nice drives in here, I'll have a small bit of commentary in the near future.

Important:
Please keep your round 1 car shared if possible guys, for a bit, I might need to re-run a few to make sure I'm not mixing them up when I give reviews, don't want that happening to me again.:dopey:

Thanks madame Lovato. Great runs, happy for my car again. How can you edit the comments after the test with so much cars??? it was impossible for me,that`s why i edit every one after having tested each car one by one.:ouch::)👍

When can we present the second car 420PP ? It will be good everybody release his car at the same time or sending to you by PM to publish ??
It´s not the atomic bomb secret but it will be good for the competition and for the suspense also...:) ??

Ok ,thanks again for yor test and the time you`ve spent on it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Great work on testing CSLACR, I know I made some inherent flaws on my tune (after driving most peoples FF machines from this comp) and realizing certain parts gave me more torque than others after the fact and am now crossing fingers for 2nd round.

good luck for those still testing.... you're cutting it close if you are, but I'm sure all of us tuners appreciate it

Thanks madame Lovato. Great runs, happy for my car again. How can you edit the comments after the test with so much cars??? it was impossible for me,that`s why i edit every one after having tested each car one by one.:ouch::)👍

When can we present the second car 420PP ? It will be good everybody release his car at the same time or sending to you by PM to publish ??
It´s not the atomic bomb secret but it will be good for the competition and for the suspense also...:) ??

Ok ,thanks again for yor test and the time you`ve spent on it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was incredibly tight on time here, so each car got 2 laps, period. I didn't always have something to write with, so I missed at least half the field, I figure I can give better feedback if I simply hop in some cars for a second spin doing nothing but feeling out the handling.:)

Second round was planned to be like the first, in the regard people could post their car/tune whenever. I think the key to some secrecy is people not posting their picks on day 1.:P

FYI I'm still testing but planning to get my times for all cars in before the deadline.

Rallywagon if you're out there please accept my FR :)

Nice laps CSL! :)

cant wait to start testing of round 2:tup:
i agree with praiano, a little more suspense about the release would be nice :)

Just a few general comments. First of all I had a blast with this competition, so many thanks for CSLACR for allowing a newbie to join in, and to the others of you that I PM’d for some advice along the way.

I have definitely improved since I started this shootout, although I certainly still have a long way to go to get into the same league with drivers here like mike_gt3, CyKosis73, and Praiano. I was just happy I broke into the 8:30's with a few cars :) I also certainly had an easier time with some cars than others. I think my style definitely favors FF (and AWD) vehicles, partially because this is what I’ve driven all my life. (I’m pretty much an Acura poster child.) My first new car was an Acura Integra and I’ve driven Acuras ever since, so I felt right at home with CSLACR’s entry. I got much better with RWD cars simply through practice during this shootout, but my times still show that I'm more comfortable with the FWD vehicles.

For this reason, I apologize in advance to if I didn’t do your tunes justice. I especially had trouble with cars with excessive oversteer. I hope to improve this in the future.

In any case, without further ado, first are the lap times for the main purpose of the shootout. (also stealing the format used by others). More detailed reviews are below in Driver's Choice section

Lap Times:

1. 08:37.812 CSLACR - PSN: CSLACR // Acura Integra Type-R '01

2. 8:39.315 CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973 // Ford Focus ST170 ´03

3. 8:39.994 Rotary Junkie - PSN: RoJJieE // Mazda RX8 Type E `03

4. 8:40.207 Hermanvongerman - PSN: Jontank5 // Honda CR-X SIR ´90

5. 8:40.988 Tuner // car : Onboy123- PSN: Onboy123 // Hyundai Tiburon GT ´01

6. 8:41.033 Chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1 // Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

7. 8:41.725 praiano63 - PSN: praiano63 // Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97

8. 8:41.775 Theo777 PSN: Zigatan // Ford Focus ST170`03

9. 8:43.663 DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka // Mazda6 5-door ´03

10. 8:43.807 Johnnypenso - PSN: Yuritardid // Nissan Silvia Spec-S AERO (S15) ´99

11. 8:44.850 tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73 // Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

12. 8:44.923 Jackthalad - PSN: CHRYSTALBUDS // Toyota MR2 Spyder `99

13. 8:45.873 VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE // Honda Insight LS '09

14. 8:46.823 Motor City Hami - PSN: MotorCtyHamilton // Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

15. 8:47.521 C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91 // MG TF 160 '03

16. 8:48.731 sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm // Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

17. 8:49.119 SolidSnake7735 - PSN: SolidSnake7735 // Honda CR-X SIR ´90

18. 8:49.891 sheephead99 - PSN: sheephead99 // Volkswagen Lupo GTI `01

19. 8:52.410 oppositelock -PSN: oppositelock27 // Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

20. 8:53.873 Krenkme - PSN: krenkme // RENAULT AVANTIME ´02

21. 8:54.354 -raVer- - PSN: CSLACR // Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ’91

22. 8:54.873 MrGrado - PSN: MrGrado // Nissan 280Z '78

23. 8:32.074 XDesperado67 - PSN: XDesperado67 // Toyota 2000 GT ´67

24. 8:57.444 LineR32 - PSN: LineR32 // Toyota MR2 1600 G `86

25. 8:58.607 Cowboys965 - PSN: Cowboys965 // BMW 120D `04

26. 9:08.851 oopssorryy - PSN: CyKosis1973// Toyota Celica SS II ´99

27. 9:12.618 Jahgee1124 - PSN: Jahgee1124 // Vauxhall VX220 '00

28. 9:26.663 bypo - PSN: bipito // Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

29. 8:55.310 (no PSN FR response) Rallywagon - PSN: rallywgn81 // Toyota 2000 GT ´67

Driver's Choice:

For me personally there were two key aspects to this shootout - how fast I could drive the car and how much fun I had doing so. So my rankings here are based on a combination of those two factors. In addition to lap time and comments I give each car a “fun rating” on a 10 point scale, 10 being the highest.

1. CSLACR – PSN: CSLACR (Acura Integra Type-R ‘01)

Lap Time: 8:37.812 / Fun Rating: 10

It's fitting that my best time was in the Integra. What a blast to the past. The balance is great, and this car definitely has the best cornering and braking of it's class - the heavier FF sports coupes

2. Rotary Junkie - PSN: RoJJieE (Mazda RX-8 type E '03)

Lap Time: 8:39.994 / Fun Rating: 10

This was the first of the RWD cars in the competition that I got the hang of. I really enjoyed driving it. Great balance, extremely responsive and it just glides through the corners. The only RWD car I was able to get under 8:40 (just barely)

3. CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973 (Ford Focus ST170 '03)

Lap Time: 8:39.315 / Fun Rating: 9.5

I really loved this car as well. It was quite a surprise having not driven it before. Great handling. Very nimble and quick

4. chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1 (Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) '02

Lap Time: 8:41.033 / Fun Rating: 9

Of the several MR2s entered, this was the one I found to be the best handling and most fun to drive. The car really hugs the road, and you can really shoot out of the corners without worrying about oversteer. If I were more comfortable with RWD cars in general this may have been the fastest for me

5. Theo777 - PSN: Zigatan (Ford Focus ST170 '03)

Lap Time: 8:41.775 / Fun Rating 9

This car was a little slower for me than the other Focus entered, but it was still one of the most fun to drive. Still excellent balance and control. I wish I could say what the main difference was, but I'm not that advanced yet.

6. Hermanvongerman - PSN: Jontank5 (Honda CR-X SiR '90)

Lap time: 8:40.207 / Fun Rating 8.5

This was another fun little car. When I was a kid I wanted one of these but never got one. Anyway, great tune. Great top speed – one of the highest in the competition. Excellent handling (but maybe I'm biased because I'm an Acura fan). However it's interesting that you can really notice the discrepancy in brakes and cornering compared to big brother Integra.

7. Onboy123 - PSN: onboy123 (Hyundai Tiburon GT '07)

Lap Time: 8:40.988 / Fun Rating: 8.5

This was a surprisingly quick car, and the handling was excellent. Strangely, even though it was fast it had kind of a sluggish heavy feel, otherwise it would have been up with the top cars I think.

8. praiano63 - PSN: praiano63 (Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97)

Lap Time: 8:41.725 / Fun Rating 8.5

This car also has great balance and lots of speed just like chuyler's MR2. For me the only reason it got a slightly lower rating and I was a little slower is that it's a little harder to handle. It's a little more loose on the track and there's much more of a tendency to accidentally slide off into the greass. I think this resulted in slightly more conservative driving. In more skilled hands it seems it might be a little faster, but I still enjoyed it.

9. johnnypenso - PSN: yuritardid (Nissan Sylvia Spec-S '99)

Lap Time: 8:43.807 / Fun Rating: 9

This car was a blast to drive, another surprise. Responsiveness was superb. One of the best cornering and most balanced cars in the group. I felt like I had complete control of the car at all time. Handling characteristics to me seem very similar to Rotary Junkie’s RX-8. I feel like the only barrier to faster lap times with this car is my skill.

10. Jackthalad - PSN: CHRYSTALBUDS (Toyota MR2 Spyder '99)

Lap Time: 8:44.923 / Fun Rating: 9

Really enjoyed this car! Excellent balance, great brakes, loved the way it glides around the course and is very responsive to changes in throttle. Didn’t need to rely so much on the brake. This was one of the earlier cars I tested last weekend, and I really wanted to try it again today but I ran out of time. I'm sure I could have shaved a few seconds off this time.

11. tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73 (Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) '02)

Lap Time: 8:44.850 / Fun rating: 8

Good balance, a little more squirrelly than other MR2s, but time about the same, could have had a little more top speed but maybe accel was the trade off. I probably could have recorded a faster time with this car as well given a few more laps with it.

12. Motor City Hami - PSN: MotorCtyHamilton (Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07)

Lap Time: 8:46.823 / Fun rating: 9

This was the fastest (for me) of the Roadster's in the competition. Really enjoyed it. In general these cars are just a little too slow compared with the other entrants.

13. sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm (Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07)

Lap Time: 8:48.731 / Fun rating: 9

I couldn’t agree more with sean10mm in his assessment of this car. Super tight, great cornering and great handling. Very easy to drive. A little too slow overall

14. DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka (Mazda 6 5-door '03)

Lap Time: 8:43.663 / Fun Rating: 7

In the same family as the Acura and Tibuorn, a bulkier FF. Easy to drive, very balanced handling. Also surprisingly low time. Not as exciting though as those two.

15. sheephead99 - PSN: sheephead99 (Volkswagen Lupo GTi '01)

Lap Time: 8:49 / Fun Rating: 8

This was the very first car I drove in the shootout a couple weeks ago when the thing hadn't even officially started yet. My original time was something like 9:10. I'm glad I was able to try it again today and get a better time. It's actually a fun car to drive, great handling and very responsive. It's major weakness is primarily acceleration. Also, brakes should be better on a car this light.

16. SolidSnake7735 - PSN: SolidSnake7735 (Honda CR-X SiR '90)

Lap Time: 8:49.119 / Fun Rating: 7.5

Great handling as to be expected from the CR-X. Marked difference in acceleration and top speed compared with the other CR-X, which made the difference in lap time. Braking could be a little crisper too for faster lap times

17. VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE (Honda Insight LS '09)

Lap Time: 8:45.873 / Fun Rating: 6

Oh that dreadful noise! As others have mentioned I had to turn down the sound to almost nothing to drive this car. Other than that the car handled perfectly and I felt right at home since it’s a Honda. Just a bit slower in the acceleration and top speed department but that’s the only difference from the leaders.

18. C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91 (MG TF160 '03)

Lap Time: 8:47.521 / Fun Rating: 6

This car was very well balanced and pretty easy to drive. No problems with the cornering. Weight transfer was very good which made it forgiving and nimble. My only major complaint is lack of top speed. It wasn’t that much slower, but it didn’t feel like it had much power. This took away from the fun factor and made the car not so exciting to drive.

19. krenkme - PSN: krenkme (Renault Avantime '02)

Lap Time: 8:53.889 / Fun Rating: 8

This car had surprisingly amazing handling! And therefore it was actually very fun to drive. I found myself wanting to see how fast I could actually make it go. Of course its heft is what keeps it from being in the class of the fastest cars. But the acceleration was surprisingly good. (Compare it to the Celica for example which is 600 kg. lighter). It took a little while to get used to the braking especially on downhills, but that’s to be expected. Overall a very surprising and enjoyable entry.

20. MrGrado - PSN: MrGrado (Nissan 280Z '78)

Lap Time: 8:54.873 / Fun Rating: 7.5

ABS!!! After figuring out that ABS was set to zero and correcting it, this was great handling car. Very smooth through corners and easy to drive reliably. Top speed was middle of the pack so I can only conclude the slower lap times are due to an issue with acceleration

21. oppositelock - PSN: oppositelock27 (Mazda roadster RS (NC) '07)

Lap Time: 8:52.410 / Fun Rating: 6

Compared with the other two Roadsters entered, this one had a little oversteer. Also, kind of slow acceleration and top speed was below average.

22. -raVer- - PSN: CSLACR (Mercedes Benz Evo '91)

Lap Time: 8:54.354 / Fun Rating: 5.5

Just a few little things that added up to make for an average experience all the way around. A little too much oversteer exiting corners. Car feels “heavy”. Weight transfer issue impedes speed. The car slides around track too much requiring more precise steering to avoid spinning out.

23. Cowboys965 - PSN: Cowboys965 (BMW 120D '04)

Lap Time: 8:58.607 / Fun Rating: 6

This handles very well and corners superbly as to be expected from BMW. It is simply way to slow to be competitive.

24. LineR32 - PSN: LineR32 (Toyota MR2 1600 G '86)

Lap Time: 8:58.519 / Fun Rating: 6

I found this car to be OK, but a bit loose and with a bit of oversteer. Sometimes hard to keep in a straight line due seemingly to a weight transfer issue, and thus a bit more touchy and sensitive to drive, which decreased the fun factor and lap time for me. I was much more comfortable with the other MR2 entries

25. XDesperado67 - PSN: XDesperado67 (Toyota GT 2000 '67)

Lap Time: 8:56.235 / Fun Rating: 4

I will start with the caveat, that this problem may very well be my own and not the car's. That being said, this car was one of the most sensitive and least forgiving cars in the competition for me. I attribute part of this to my lack of skill with rear-wheel drive vehicles. That being said I was able to do better with others such as the MR2s and MX-8. On the Toyota GT, I found there to be too much tendency to oversteer. Weight transfer problems made it harder to make quick movements causing me to need to drive more conservatively and resulted in lower lap times. For my style, I would probably need the LSD with higher braking and accel sensitivity. I experimented with this a little just for fun and found a 12/25/10 setting made the car less stressful to drive

26. oopssorry - PSN: CyKosis1973 (Toyota Celica SS-II '99)

Lap Time: 9:08.851 / Fun Rating: 5

Car handling was just fine, well balanced, no weight transfer problems, etc. But acceleration was very poor, and top speed was lower than average. Braking distance increased as well. The car felt “heavy” even though it’s the same weight as CSLACRs Integra. Overall somewhat boring to drive.

27. Jahgee1124 - PSN: Jahgee1124 (Vauxhall VX220)

Lap Time: 9:12.618 / Fun Rating: 4

This car had a bit too much oversteer for me which made it harder than other RWD vehicles for me to control. It was also a bit slower, so overall was not a very pleasant experience.

28. bypo - PSN: bipito (Toyota MR2 Spyder '99)

Lap Time: 9:26.663 / Fun rating: 2

I must be a moron because I just couldn’t drive this car. So much oversteer! It was way to touchy with the accelerator to keep the car from sliding off the road very hard. I had to simply drive very slowly to even complete a lap. I apologize to the tuner but I just didn’t have the time or patience to figure this car out. I gave it equal time to other cars but this was all I could do.

Last edited:
So far, so good enough.

Well, really, not bad at all for a very mildly adjusted tune from 2010. And by very mildly adjusted, I actually mean rear ride height and alignment, everything else is as it was then. :lol:

I think that at 450PP or so this same car could be quite a weapon, it just needs the supercharger to make use of what it's got.

13. 8:45.873 VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE // Honda Insight LS '09

17. VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE (Honda Insight LS '09)

Lap Time: 8:45.873 / Fun Rating: 6

Oh that dreadful noise! As others have mentioned I had to turn down the sound to almost nothing to drive this car. Other than that the car handled perfectly and I felt right at home since it’s a Honda. Just a bit slower in the acceleration and top speed department but that’s the only difference from the leaders.

I should tune more CVT/single gear cars for shootouts then. :lol:

Back