◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,631 comments
I'd be happy to have consistent runs of 2'15. :banghead:

Those who want to practice can just plan on moving to a second room so that the night's leader can continue where he started. Just posting the room number here should do.

I'm having second thoughts about allowing tuning for the low boost endurance races tomorrow. i thought it the best way to not have a field full of same car. A bit last minute but what would folks say to grabbing cars from OCD and allowing an oil change. we could grab the levin, treuno, silvia and crx for one race while using the recommended subaru and lancer for the other.

thoughts, comments, reflections

ZerO?

Music to my ears! All you gotta do is read the section at the very bottom of the original post to know how I feel about 'tuning allowed' vs. 'tuning prohibited'. :D

I'm having second thoughts about allowing tuning for the low boost endurance races tomorrow. i thought it the best way to not have a field full of same car. A bit last minute but what would folks say to grabbing cars from OCD and allowing an oil change. we could grab the levin, treuno, silvia and crx for one race while using the recommended subaru and lancer for the other.

thoughts, comments, reflections

ZerO?

I say, pick a pp level, tune prohibit, and let people pick their own cars. after a race or two like that, people will figure out what the faster cars are, and then eventually start to follow suit. you can make it even better by not allowing s2000's and miata's as those two generally beat out everyone at the lower pp levels

For the enduro you can go tuning prohibited and allow any car to start. When someone wins a race, you don't allow them to use that model of car any longer. This would weed out the dominant cars and give drivers that haven't won a chance to run up front after the faster drivers have used up the faster cars. This would also make a bigger challenge for the faster drivers to use a slower car.

For example: Diabolic wins using an S2000. Diabolic is no longer allowed to use ANY S2000.

Last edited:
For the enduro you can go tuning prohibited and allow any car to start. When someone wins a race, you don't allow them to use that model of car any longer. This would weed out the dominant cars and give drivers that haven't won a chance to run up front after the faster drivers have used up the faster cars. This would also make a bigger challenge for the faster drivers to use a slower car.

For example: Diabolic wins using an S2000. Diabolic is no longer allowed to use ANY S2000.

This sounds like a good idea, I'm gonna assume that it would mean just for the night. That of course, also is going to assume that people have huge garages with lots of cars. I dont know how many people collect like I do... :sly:

I was thinking the ban to the winner would last a couple of weeks at least. A calendar month would probably make it simpler to keep track of.

I like that.

Too bad Fridays are one of the days I'm least likely to be able to make it. I love endurance races.

Here is an update on the people that I've talked to about joining this league:

• M1SS-D3V10US - confirmed
  • Mighty_Mopar - confirmed
  • xiGoD_Skillz - confirmed
  • MLR_SPARCO - confirmed
  • KissMyGlock - confirmed
  • ND_4_SPD-Naruto - confirmed
  • HogsterGT - confirmed
    ----------------------
  • Fairladyz32ndson - should sign up soon, not able to make races for Mar. 11
  • LookBeer - should sign up soon
    ----------------------
  • MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD - Will look it over and get back to me
  • celicaGT113 - Will look it over and get back to me
  • MLD_PUSH - Will look it over and get back to me
    ----------------------
  • ApexVGear - No Word Yet
  • CaptCanuck71 - No Word Yet
  • MLR_LOONEY-TAZZ - No Word Yet
  • ogtsi - No Word Yet
  • dakid4200 - No Word Yet
    -----------------------
  • Attillahun - Not Interested
  • MLD_Makaveil - dropped upon request

Last edited:
i agree , i'll be there , is it tonight?

The event is Sunday night. Didn't you read the rules and stuff before agreeing? LOL I'll have an open lobby tonight for practice, if you want to join us.

The event is Sunday night. Didn't you read the rules and stuff before agreeing? LOL I'll have an open lobby tonight for practice, if you want to join us.

yeahh .. but .. ahah ,
you double post miss ahah , busted!

Well i guess im down for this..

Add: MLD_Makaveli

We're glad to have you. I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Steps 2 though 5 of the instructions listed at the bottom of the original post.

i agree , i'll be there , is it tonight?

Welcome, I just sent you a friend invite as well. See above for the next steps. As D3V10US mentioned earlier, our main event is on Sunday night, not tonight. We are racing tonight, but you probably don't want to join tonight's event. It wouldn't be a good first impression of our league. Let's just say we won't be driving very clean tonight. :lol:

It sounds like D3V10US is going to set up a practice room so that'll be a great chance for you to get ready for Sunday night (many of us already participated in a practice session last night).

Sign me up
PSN:MLR_SPARCO

Sparco, I tried to send you a friend request as well, but your friends list is at maximum capacity. :boggled:

EDIT: Sparco made room for me on his friends list. 👍

Last edited:
Think we are going to need a 3rd division. Who is hosting tonight?

Yup, there's a plan in place for a 3rd division. More to come later.

Tonight's team battles will take place in my private lounge. That way, we'll be able to stack rank everyone and pair up the teams evenly without worrying about pubbies coming and going.. Also, it'll ensure that everyone will have all three cars from the line-up and have them fully broken-in as well.

yeah. That's kinda the new kink with the influx of people this week and the exponential growth caused by the league's near-universal positive impression on people and the beneficial word of mouth that generates.

My weekdays often "end" at around 9:30 or 10:00 cst, so i often miss the first hour of an event. It'll be a sad day when i can't get in and have to assume that everyone's having a marvelous time without me.

Well, at least it's a sure bet that diabolic will be inconsolable.

:( :( :(

20120308200401.jpg

Mission Impossible: COMPLETE
.......And they said it couldn't be done.

I had pitted correct. Lap 8 was the pit stop, 9 was outlap, and you see 10-12.
Kissmyglock is witness if any further proof is wanted.

I would say 1'54 is border line "Impossible" with what we are currently running. a mid 55 is do-able, i hit everything "perfect" but you can always shave fractions off in each corner which add's up. But to shave 3/4 of a second, thats a bit much.

*Edit*
Since joining the league, any room I setup for running our Car/Track combo's will always be setup according to what we are running.

Last edited:
Back