SNAIL Tuning and Team Series - Season 2 Sign-ups Open

• Thread starter Vol Jbolaz
  • 632 comments
I got no reply to the PM on GTP. Did you e-mail me? If yes, I'll check after the ALMS league race. My 2nd favourite track this week! Madrid es la ciudad más hermosa del mundo.

You could do it in a chat lounge, Zero would just have to invite constructors into same chat.

I got no reply to the PM on GTP. Did you e-mail me? If yes, I'll check after the ALMS league race. My 2nd favourite track this week! Madrid es la ciudad más hermosa del mundo.

I emailed it, from my GMail account. On the 14th. :(

This isn't working out very well.

As to a live draft, maybe next time. I don't want to delay things this time by scheduling a draft.

Well hopefully all the drivers can get back to me before the end of Saturday, thats all I'm waiting for.

Well hopefully all the drivers can get back to me before the end of Saturday, thats all I'm waiting for.

Not sure I am going to be able to get back to you by then, maybe Saturday night I can hop on for a quick couple laps, I will let you know.

I emailed it, from my GMail account. On the 14th. :(

This isn't working out very well.

As to a live draft, maybe next time. I don't want to delay things this time by scheduling a draft.

I never got a chance until now to check my e-mails. I had a lot of chores to do, to ensure my "privileges" to the PS3. So, I made a full-out vegan dinner for my family. Hummus is epic.

Back on topic: I got the e-mail. It's loading now. I'll edit this post once I've looked through it, to tell you if it all works or not.

EDIT: it worked. :) Thanks!

So, you want us to PM you with our preferences?

I was going to put in the lap last night, but I got wifed. At least you got me in the replays from the Friday.

So, you want us to PM you with our preferences?

Yes, just send me a PM with the drivers in the order that you want to draft them. You can just use the numbers 1-12 that they are listed in the second post.

Your first pick is yourself.

Homemade hummus. I've never done that. I really should though. I like it with a little hot sauce and roasted garlic in it. That would be very awesome.

Off topic: If you like garlic hummus you should try the Sabra brand roasted garlic hummus. My girlfriend and I have gone about 90% vegetarian, and have been eating a ton of that stuff. The garlic one is great in wraps. 👍

Back on topic, when will we know about what team we are on? Tonight?

I was hoping to do it tomorrow morning, so everyone would know by midday tomorrow. But I may not be able to get online to do it until Monday morning. :(

As soon as I have all four and can get online, I'll post it.

I'll send mine after a couple more drivers have sent me their times. Probably will send on Sunday. Also for the drivers that I end up with, please send me a friend request ASAP after the draft. I will contact you for test sessions.

Okay. I'll send my picks after the ITCC races. I just have to ensure, once our picks are made, that the drivers like the Setup(s).

Draft sent. I put myself first.

Good news: so long as the races ARE Tuesdays, I'll make it to each race.

Okay, here is the draft results:

MrMelancholy picks MrMelancholy.
Jahgee1124 picks GTP_esh.
ADR_BRONCO picks bdubclub.
JLBowler picks kcheeb.
JLBowler picks dabneyd.
ADR_BRONCO picks zer05ive.
Jahgee1124 picks Oshawa-Joe.
MrMelancholy15 picks DrKronin.
MrMelancholy15 picks GTP_BeRandom.
Jahgee1124 picks spooble.
ADR_BRONCO picks ChuthuluGoat.
JLBowler picks Vol_Jbolaz.

I hope I did all of that correctly. I did go last in the draft, as I expected. But I actually wasn't last on everyone's list.

So, the teams are:

MrMelancholy15's team:
MrMelancholy15, DrKronin, and GTP_BeRandom

Jahgee1124's team:
GTP_esh, Oshawa-Joe, and spooble

ADR_BRONCO's team:
bdubclub, zer05ive, and ChuthuluGoat

JLBowler's team:
kcheeb, dabneyd, and Vol_Jbolaz

Now, it is interesting to see the car selections.

Disappointed that Joe's on Jahgee's team. Could've had some serious Canadian pride going on there! :lol: So much for patriotism. :sly:

But, heh, BeRandom and DrKronin seemed fast. :)

I've added all my drivers, please PM me ASAP to schedule test sessions (This week is not good between my regents, my cousins graduation and my grandfathers funeral)

Congrats to your cousin, Jahgee. Sorry to hear about the Grandfather thing. :(

Back on topic; I sent FRs on PSN to the team drivers from my team.

I think we received a 5 minute spot on espn. Heard Bronco's team are odds favorites.

Back