◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Hey guys sorry I couldn't make it. There were some serious family problems that popped up at the last minute that needed my attention.

Sorry to hear that, you made the right call 👍 I hope it wasn't too serious.

Didn't have a great night tonight..

I blame the unrelenting heat. And my unrelenting hatred for Monza.

I wanted to like Monza, but the mile long braking zones are too much...

Absolutely AWESOME!! Skills called it... what an epic night! Full grid made for some silly - cool racing! Definitely a top 3 most fun nights I have had since joining the league. Thanks for, again, another great night of racing in D2 land!!

Great racing in D2 tonight! It was really intense racing with 15 drivers on the grid all night! :D

Too bad aubdogg couldn't get into the room. Apparently PD has made 15 the new room limit without telling anyone.. :odd:

Yay! Jones you made it! :D
Gunna have to get you some seat time this week!

I had host compatible issues aswell trying to join during Q in race 1, and then got disco'd before the start of race 2, and had the host issue, so had to restart PS3 which fixed it, but by the time i got back in, it was started already, so im out 1 race in points :/

Great racing in D2 tonight! It was really intense racing with 15 drivers on the grid all night! :D

Too bad aubdogg couldn't get into the room. Apparently PD has made 15 the new room limit without telling anyone.. :odd:

I was expecting total chaos and, while we certainly got some, it wasn't as bad as I was thinking :lol:

That was an insane night... tight racing everywhere you on the field in all the races in D2. It was extremely fun!! 👍

They secretly reserved the 16th spot so they can spy on our awesome races.

I just hope they are taking notes.

We can only hope PD is taking notes on something.. anything!

There are so many quirks about GT5 that have us scratching our heads, but they simply can't get in the way of pure racing awesomeness, as we proved tonight!

:gtpflag:

I felt like it was a shunt-stravaganza in d3. So much so that I quit mid race! I love the racing here, I just feel this Sunday was a demo Derby. Albeit I gave a few taps (sorry again vol) but I felt over all that the "golden rule" was forgotten somehow

I felt like it was a shunt-stravaganza in d3. So much so that I quit mid race! I love the racing here, I just feel this Sunday was a demo Derby. Albeit I gave a few taps (sorry again vol) but I felt over all that the "golden rule" was forgotten somehow

Sorry to hear that, Patches. The best way to handle this is by clicking here so that anyone who shunted will receive the appropriate penalty for this race and possible probation for the weeks to come. We take clean racing seriously, so if guys are driving dirty we need to know about it. :odd:

Cheeb and Tez, thanks, but let's wait and see how many complaints are filed against me. I *may* have divebombed once or twice...;)

A thought on divebombing...there has to be another way to handle that. I know it was said that the driver following must respect the leader, however, it is a part of racing seen EVERYWHERE.

I'm not saying everyone should do it unless you are completely sure of what you are doing, but someone shouldn't get penalized for sticking their nose into a corner.

It's like I said, it's simply another part of racing. Ayrton Senna was extremely famous for doing this and it got him far, very far as a matter of fact.

Obviously, I'm in way over my head...:guilty:

It will get better I promise! Take it from me. *Recently* :crazy: I had a little meltdown of my own and with some great support from the folks that run this league, I am more determined than ever to work hard and improve every week! Keep at it and as time goes by you will improve... :)

Latest Posts

Back