The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJBEOSmitty
I've only been on gtp for about 45 days. I received mattes and Chromes from this thread and some other great items, mostly from s0ul_chicken and several others.

Now I only give away in this thread and trade a little, but it's sometimes a "send me whatever you want in return, your choice". I traded a Level 23 ticket for a Used Car once. No problem though. If I want a 2,000,000 car, I race a seasonal twice and but it.

It's not that hard to do in my opinion. The amount of generosity I experienced from people here, who genuinely enjoy enhancing others' enjoyment of an already magnificent game is remarkable. That's why I mostly give now...

Amen bro!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Am I glad I opened that little baby! BJBOEsmitty I owe you man, I got the ford mark IV race car from that 67' ticket! Proper happy!!!!

It's like the small of a woman's back...

6238473453_057abeea98_z.jpg

Apologies to anyone who's 12.

BJBEOSmitty
It's like the small of a woman's back...

Apologies to anyone who's 12.

That is one hot car, mmmmmmmmmmm

Also dooble I'll take the 67, seen as how I have good luck with them! Thanks dooble!

Believe it or not... First time of opening! A red one. I have a very jealous wife!

I love that red, too - almost a blood red! One of my favorite cars in the game that really spoil me. Of course, of the seven different colors, you can probably guess which one I drive... :D

Does she want one? I have 2 if she does.

Start with a handful of Level 16's - it is one of the more less-frequent to show up ripping tickets.

I'd like to create an ¡!AWKWARD SOCIAL SITUATION!¡ and accept...if everyone else doesn't mind...

I'll offer a ticket I have of your choice (Any rally tix, Lv. 16, 98, 67) to someone else to keep things going...and here's something I was just thinking over:

If we need to be less inclined to me-me-me-me, then we need others (obviously non regulars) to take stuff...but I've found that the non-regs here just ask for anything...so somebody says "...OP..." and they do not ask for anything else...
When I see the title, I see ...and think
So how do we get more people to read the OP first, and get more traffic?

And just for your information thats how the thread was and I presume how it and what it was created for.:)

Now if you go back and read what has been written and why the word GREED was slammed about. You,ll see for yourself.
Its about people coming along and offering next to nothing Maybe a paint or a suit or something meaningless was put on offer and then grabbing all the good items like tickets when they come along.
Which is called GREED.
Not sure why your throwing sarcasm about. That ones is going over my head completely.
And here is yourself trying to help a thread along, Now if thats the case you,ll understand why the NON REGS don,t get stuff. They simply don,t have a chance because of certain individuals getting in before them.:D

Its not rocket science to work it out.:shakehead in disbelief:
Anyway thats one reason why my offers stay out of thread. I choose when and who to give them too, Rather than greedy people who just type the fastest and answer first to grab the gifts on offer.
Bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Every now and then, the unconditional gifters need something thrown their way... So that's why this week I have been targeting a select few that i have been involved with and have been great for the community.

Soul Chicken ... You are next on my hit list !
- a ticket of your choice to be sent your way after reset.

Last edited:
And 1000 ticket received from HOODFIELD, thank you again.
I got another Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85. Sweet! Thank you again HF.

Every now and then, the unconditional gifters need something thrown their way... So that's why this week I have been targeting a select few that i have been involved with and have been great for the community.

Soul Chicken ... You are next on my hit list !
- a ticket of your choice to be sent your way after reset.

Thank you sir!! I really appreciate that very much! I could really use a Level 23 ticket, as all of my LMP's are severly used from the UCD.

On a side note, my giveaway will be the last week of this month (need to get hell weeks over, and my vacation to Seattle in the books) which means 16 cars/tickets will be up for grabs! Each day in the last week of the month will feature a 0/0/0 car and ticket from both my primary and secondary accounts. Details will follow!

Again, THANK YOU GTCam!!

s0ul_chicken
Isn't that the one that flipped over backwards??

As you were the only one to reply and get it right (even without the clip :) ) the car is yours thursday!!

Just trying to spread the love!!! :)

Please fr me !!

s0ul_chicken
Thank you sir!! I really appreciate that very much! I could really use a Level 23 ticket, as all of my LMP's are severly used from the UCD.

On a side note, my giveaway will be the last week of this month (need to get hell weeks over, and my vacation to Seattle in the books) which means 16 cars/tickets will be up for grabs! Each day in the last week of the month will feature a 0/0/0 car and ticket from both my primary and secondary accounts. Details will follow!

Again, THANK YOU GTCam!!

You never gave me those " goodies " you said you would

As you were the only one to reply and get it right (even without the clip :) ) the car is yours thursday!!

Just trying to spread the love!!! :)

Please fr me !!

I will do that sir! Thank you very much!! Frode did come through with the video - MUST - WATCH - VIDEO!

You never gave me those " goodies " you said you would

That must have been my evil twin taking over the PS3 from me while I was sleeping... I probably missed your response, and for that, my apologies. The only goodies I can send tonight is gear and horns as I filled my quota of paint. Can you send me an FR again sir?

Giving Away Some Gears!(Gifted Today)
And Paints!(Can Only be gifted Tomorrow)!

Can I get a chrome chip!? I forgot to do a backup after sending my 5 to ShortAzianKid. Many thanks sir!

Last edited:
Chrome paint going to s0ul_chicken after reset Wednesday, and a Level 23 in two days... Unless you would like a different ticket?

Just cluck...

s0ul_chicken

Again, THANK YOU GTCam!!

No worries dude 👍

s0ul_chicken
I will do that sir! Thank you very much!! Frode did come through with the video - MUST - WATCH - VIDEO!

That must have been my evil twin taking over the PS3 from me while I was sleeping... I probably missed your response, and for that, my apologies. The only goodies I can send tonight is gear and horns as I filled my quota of paint. Can you send me an FR again sir?

Can I get a chrome chip!? I forgot to do a backup after sending my 5 to ShortAzianKid. Many thanks sir!

Ok I'll send the request now :) you can gift when ever no rush :) !

Chrome paint going to s0ul_chicken after reset Wednesday, and a Level 23 in two days... Unless you would like a different ticket?

Just cluck...

WOW! A level ticket to go with it? Is it my birthday?? :lol: Yeah, I can do with duplicate 23's. THANK YOU!

Yes Sir, I got you on PSN so It'll be a quickie :)
:cheers:

Many thanks for the backup sir!!

No worries dude 👍

Too cool sir! Again, I really appreciate it!

Ok I'll send the request now :) you can gift when ever no rush :) !

Cool - my apologies sir - is there anything you need specifically?

Well.... hopefully this thread can get back to normal now. 👍

Anyway, giving away this:

SpecialStageRoute5-2.jpg

**CAR GIVEN TO PSN FRIEND**

Last edited:
Cool - my apologies sir - is there anything you need specifically?[/QUOTE]

Its fine don't worry , Just good gear the camouflages ones are pretty cool , do you give away tickets :)?

Cool - my apologies sir - is there anything you need specifically?

The only camo gear is what I got from DLC, which cannot be traded. I do giveaway tickets, but I won't be able to do so until the last week of the month.

Last edited:
Well.... hopefully this thread can get back to normal now. 👍

Anyway, giving away this:

Because I'm not really sure what to do with it, I would honestly love to give it to someone who needs it to progress in their A-spec career/ game, but I honestly don't care who claims it.

Although you should use your better judgement if you regularly receive stuff from this thread, because I will ignore you. I am not afraid to hurt feelings. :)

I detect contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back