Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
can someone please send me the Glitch Horizon Set 00

psn: Victorious73

Thank you

Hello Vita,

Welcome to :gtplanet:
If you send a FR (Friends Request) to Outje1067 within the next 3 hours, I will forward you some Glitch stuff and paints đź‘Ť

If you don't mind, could I take that? My mygt link is in my signature andI think we're still friends :)
But please, if a newbie or anyone else respons for this, give it to them!!

Greetings!

Hi mate your gifts are full. :nervous: Got a little updating to do.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

GEAR on offer, Sorry it can not be more but my items are accounted for sending elsewhere.:D
If you could be a little specific than just asking for ramdon that would help.đź‘Ť

Bye for now.:)
Offer still stands.:D
Also if you have a MYGT that works better as long has its up-to-date.

EDIT: Offer is still in place for some one else to grab it while am feeling in a giving mood.:lol:

Last edited:
christara321
Hi mate your gifts are full. :nervous: Got a little updating to do.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Offer still stands.:D
Also if you have a MYGT that works better as long has its up-to-date.

EDIT: Offer is still in place for some one else to grab it while am feeling in a giving mood.:lol:

Thank you very much mate! If there is anything you need, tell me!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Greets!

--------------

Anyone in the need of anything?

New offer...

Looking to give to a new player who meets this criteria:
<100 post
<100 cars in your garage
<Level 40.
-have read the OP of this thread to it's entirety and can post a proper reply to this offer

I will look at your GT Life profile before I send anything, if you lie you will be shamed in this thread.

Three free car's or ticket's of your choice. If your looking for a specific colors just make sure I own them before you ask. (by looking at the 0/0 Standard link in my signature) Otherwise it's whatever you want.

Optional- If you want 15 matte/chrome paint chips list them as well.

I can send 10 random racing suits to the first PM I get with the title "Suit Giveaway". I will check back later to see how many are low on suits ;)

Free Ferrari Enzo '02
I have two , don't need the second one
I can tune it if you wish :)

Great offer, unfortunately your not able to gift a Enzo :(

Thanks for trying though!

Tree'd by Lightning Rob

Revised I can leave this open for only 2 more hours:

< 200 post
< 200 cars in your garage
< Level 40.
-have read the OP of this thread to it's entirety and can post a proper reply to this offer

I will look at your GT Life profile before I send anything, if you lie you will be shamed in this thread.

Three free car's or ticket's of your choice. If your looking for a specific colors just make sure I own them before you ask. (by looking at the 0/0 Standard link in my signature) Otherwise it's whatever you want.

I got a ton of cars i don't really use and i don't wanna sell/delete them, so if anyone is starting their game of GT5 and wants me to hook em up, just add me, my psn is Iropan

Free 0/0/0 cars:
-Ferrari California &#8216;08 0/0/0 Nuovo Grigio Ingrid
-Isuzu 117Coupe '68 0/0/0 Magnolia White
-Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 0/0/0 Botanical Green Metallic
-Mazda 110S (L10B) '68 0/0/0 Swan White
-2x Volkswagen Golf IV GTI &#8216;01 0/0/0 Blue-anthrazit Perleffekt
-Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02 0/0/0 Candywei&#7838;
-Volvo C30 R-Design &#8216;09 0/0/0 Passion Red
-Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 0/0/0 Starlight Black Metallic

Giving away some free paints to the first person to tell me the three colors the sallen S7 comes In

< 200 post
< Level 40.

Great offer mate, if this doesn't make somebody happy, then I don't know anymore :lol:

Car will come soon...busy with RL stuff.

Cheers :cheers:

It is actually Speed Lab Yellow,Black Metallic(I think) and Saleen S7 Silver.;) I also have one that I painted in red.:)

HOODFIELD

< 200 post
< Level 40.

May I take a #23 ticket Hoodfield?
I got you on PSN I think. If you can help me out with that I'll be gladly appreciated thanks mate.

:cheers:

Rob192005
It is actually Speed Lab Yellow,Black Metallic(I think) and Saleen S7 Silver.;) I also have one that I painted in red.:)

That's correct. Random mattes and color shifts coming to you along with your Mazda replica tomorrow

May I take a #23 ticket Hoodfield?
I got you on PSN I think. If you can help me out with that I'll be gladly appreciated thanks mate.

:cheers:

Re-read and try again. ;)

Great offer mate, if this doesn't make somebody happy, then I don't know anymore :lol:

Car will come soon...busy with RL stuff.

Cheers :cheers:

Ty my friend, trying to find some good criteria like you suggested. :sly: Maybe too strict? :nervous:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back