◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Good racing per usual last night. Is there any chance we could move start times up an hour to 9pm EST / 6pm PST? 10pm (my usual bed-time!) is a late start and I'm dying by the time we finish lol.
I know how it sucks if the timing does not work out. The racing is too early for me:(

hi guys sorry i didnt attend last nights races i had to work longer than usual :( it was my last time doing the night shifts though so i WILL be racing next week no matter what!

From the Sandbox to the D4 Dance Party

The Party Starts at Suzuka

Warming up!
SNAILOCT14071.jpg

SNAILOCT14070.jpg

Dancing to get loose!

SNAILOCT14069.jpg

SNAILOCT14068.jpg

Two Step
SNAILOCT14062.jpg

SNAILOCT14061.jpg

Three to Tango

SNAILOCT14038.jpg

3s company 4 is a Party
SNAILOCT14023.jpg

FUJI

SNAILOCT14060.jpg

SNAILOCT14059.jpg

Get Loose
SNAILOCT14052.jpg

SNAILOCT14045.jpg

Two Step
SNAILOCT14048.jpg

SNAILOCT14044.jpg

Three to Tango
SNAILOCT14047.jpg

SNAILOCT14041.jpg

3 is Company 4 is a Party

SNAILOCT14051.jpg

Spa

Wheel to Wheel?
SNAILOCT14067.jpg

Ghostbusters!
SNAILOCT14066.jpg

SNAILOCT14065.jpg

Get Loose
SNAILOCT14056.jpg

SNAILOCT14055.jpg

La Macarena
SNAILOCT14053.jpg

And Lambada too
SNAILOCT14025.jpg

Sandblazter on its way to his 1st Victory at D4 from the Pole
SNAILOCT14027.jpg

Congrats on the win Sandblazter!
SNAILOCT14057.jpg

SNAILS CLOSEST FINISH
Goat goest with back to back winning weeks!

SNAILOCT14049.jpg

Made a deal with my parents, so im back and faster than ever, really disappointed to see spa go, i was ready to destroy in D5 there if i didnt have to go do chores for two hours

Made a deal with my parents, so im back and faster than ever, really disappointed to see spa go, i was ready to destroy in D5 there if i didnt have to go do chores for two hours

So what happened to you last night? You were alien like during practices...

Spa may not go.. .perhaps just a new car for Spa :D

Last edited:
So what happened to you last night? You were alien like during practices...

I won the first race and then my parents said i had to go help my parents with dinner. So lookin forward to getting back and trying to win the full 100 points. so far in the last two weeks out of all the races ive participated in, ive won all of them

dangerzone641
I won the first race and then my parents said i had to go help my parents with dinner. So lookin forward to getting back and trying to win the full 100 points. so far in the last two weeks out of all the races ive participated in, ive won all of them

Just remember around here clean is the most important thing. They do not tolerate dirty racing. It's one thing to have a reputation for being fast but you do not want one for being dirty.

Sorry I didn't get to race Spa with you guys. Got a call at the end of race 4 from the girlfriend; Guy pulled out in front of her with almost no room and the Mustang is wrecked... ****! Luckily she is alright and we will probably get decent money out of the car but it has made for a crazy week so far. The guy ran from the accident and we are in the process of tracking him down so if anyone sees a red Nissan Maxima with a pony shoved up it's arse, give me a call...

The prize winners from last night are all free and clear through the complaints we've received.

The full steward report will be posted tomorrow, but if you're listed as a prize winner in this post, congratulations. You can make your selection, now.

The prize winners from last night are all free and clear through the complaints we've received.

The full steward report will be posted tomorrow, but if you're listed as a prize winner in this post, congratulations. You can make your selection, now.

Ap, thanks for giving the "all clear" to the prize winners.

Prize winners, just a quick reminder that every other week it's okay to select cars from the OCD. This is one of those weeks. I'm not trying to encourage you to do (I don't even know what cars are in there), I'm just reminding you that you have more cars to choose from this week than just the cars in the Dealership. 👍

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tested them all plus some, also thanks for all those that took the time to test with me. Since the Amuse has such a large wing, lets see if it can fly. The new track for the Amuse S2000 Turbo GT1 is Cape Ring North. Wind it up and let it fly!
picture.php

AMG.

Ap, thanks for giving the "all clear" to the prize winners.

Prize winners, just a quick reminder that every other week it's okay to select cars from the OCD. This is one of those weeks. I'm not trying to encourage you to do (I don't even know what cars are in there), I'm just reminding you that you have more cars to choose from this week than just the cars in the Dealership. 👍

May I chose a DLC car?

Can't that be discussed? An equivalent car CAN be used, if the track hasn't been purchased there is NO other option than to sit out and take a big fat goose egg.

Back