◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Having a little trouble joining the D2 lounge. Signing back in now. Hopefully it'll let me in before you guys start the first race.

Got disconnected from race 2 while I was in 2nd on the last lap. Just got disconnected in race 3 now. I'm just done I guess.

Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel...

👎

Got disconnected from race 2 while I was in 2nd on the last lap. Just got disconnected in race 3 now. I'm just done I guess.

Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel...

👎

that sucks, looks like PD still has some work to do 👎

You know what I really love listening to for the whole effing race? The click clack of your damned gated shifter. The bang of some piece of furniture in the background. Your girl asking if you want anything.

If you aren't talking, mute your microphone! If you can't mute it, then turn it off!

Great racing tonight in D4. Some tough tracks but mostly clean. Qualifying on the ring in the other hand left a lot to be desired. If you are not on a fast lap please use your mirrors and get out of the way of people on a fast lap.

Congrats to Gamble on some great racing and the overall win*

*provisional of course

moutonguerrier
Oh dear D3, I think tonight was horrible... and after tonight's race consider banning jump tracks. thank you

ps: vote 2

So ban a track you do not vote for eliminating?

:confused:

You know what I really love listening to for the whole effing race? The click clack of your damned gated shifter. The bang of some piece of furniture in the background. Your girl asking if you want anything.

If you aren't talking, mute your microphone! If you can't mute it, then turn it off!

I 100% agree. Short words with keyboard chat is anought the rest is anoying.

so i have to delete my data? T.T

Try deleting your normal save and loading our backup. GT5 automatically backs up the save when it loads, so if you delete your normal data and load, it will ask you if you want to use your back up. say yes. If this solves your problem, great, if not, you should place your save on a USB stick and delete it off your PS3 and see if a brand new save fixes your problem. If it does, then great, if not, you still have your other save on the flashdrive and can restore it and try to find the real problem.

There, it's foolproof

Oh dear D3, I think tonight was horrible... and after tonight's race consider banning jump tracks. thank you

ps: vote 2

Eh, why did you vote 2 then?

Cap Ring is a good track with great level of challenge BUT the mickey mouse jump after caroussel is the stupid part of the track that f..k my two races there.

Yeah. Nothing like being in the zone just to have some loud mouth start blasting obscenities through your ear piece cause he can't drive.

I find the jump at the end of the death loop kinda fun, especially with this car. You get this really cool rhythm going on where you land and tap the brake, then turn and gas it. It feels really good when you nail it too :)

Overall, had a great night racing in D1, even though it was a very low turnout (7 people). It took me a race to warm up, so I'll have to wait at least another week to get that elusive "century" milestone. One day.....

My apologies to D3 for my poor driving tonight. I was simply not ready. In Round 1, my Lotus needed an oil change and I held up some people up, especially Apmaddock. In Round 2, I bump-drafted RAM_SAM, but didn't let off in time and pushed him off the track. In Round 3, I simply had too many wrecks and I collected tez during one of them. All in all, it was a horrible night for me. Sorry again, especially to those that were directly or indirectly affected by my driving. :guilty:

Vol Jbolaz

Vol,

I had my microphone on in the first race. It's a stupid play station eye. I unplugged it after the first race . If it was me that you could hear I apologize. I am planning on getting the ps3 headset. I will use this as an excuse to do it this week:)

So I have a complaint related to qualifying. Since there is no way to police this type of thing, what is the point of filing such a complaint? I do feel it directly affected the outcome of the race.

In Round 3, I simply had too many wrecks and I collected tez during one of them.

Don't worry about it, zer0. I stuck to the middle of the track as I didn't know if you'd end up spinning to the inside or outside....ended up you did neither and I plowed right into you and scored the bonus collision penalty :dunce:

JoeW
So I have a complaint related to qualifying. Since there is no way to police this type of thing, what is the point of filing such a complaint? I do feel it directly affected the outcome of the race.

Yes qualifying was a disaster today. People kept getting in my way and wouldn't give me space.. would stop to let me by and then follow or pass me on the out lap. In Fuji I can do easy mid 36s pushing but couldn't get below 37 with the nonsense going on.

Overall pretty good racing in D2 tonight, Cape Ring was a test, had a blast at Eiger, a really fun drive and Fuji and I seem to get along, mostly ;)

Feeling bad for qwiet, he had more connection issues tonight and in an effort to keep things moving along, he just missed a couple of races. My apologies again qwiet. Hopefully next week is better 👍

DIVISION 4 PICTURES

Making our way into turn one of race one
8111643994_b3d1375250_b.jpg

"blinded by the light"
8111645784_36e9b923b6_b.jpg

Tight Battle
8111638959_05b8bc2172_b.jpg

8111639367_a5046beb2c_b.jpg

Sliding to my first victory in D4
8111638205_864ab8c9ed_b.jpg

Joby steals 2nd at the last second.
8111641125_10856e247f_b.jpg

Photo finish of the night.. .005
8111649270_7afbd356a4_b.jpg

8111641737_d64cb56a1e_b.jpg

Turn one was a bit rough around the edges
8111642487_dc4ee87c14_b.jpg

8111642887_3470316d45_b.jpg

8111651056_ab77c06a79_b.jpg

8111643683_a99cc5203c_b.jpg

8111643955_99642628d8_b.jpg

It's safe to say, so long cape ring.
8111652158_a2a01c32eb_b.jpg

Last edited:

Yes qualifying was a disaster today. People kept getting in my way and wouldn't give me space.. would stop to let me by and then follow or pass me on the out lap. In Fuji I can do easy mid 36s pushing but couldn't get below 37 with the nonsense going on.

I would suggest filing a complaint anyways. In other words, follow these steps as closely as possible.

While it's true that the stewards won't be able to watch the replay and deduct points from the offending drivers, they will at least log the complaint in the stewards forum.

If someone starts racking up multiple qualifying complaints, the stewards will drop the hammer one way or another. More importantly, filing a complaint is the best way to point out to someone that they did something wrong. Otherwise, they might not have any idea and will be just as likely to do the same thing next week. 👎

Nice pics gamble:)

I know some people were complaining about drafting during qualifying but what are you supposed to do if you are on a fast lap and catch a slower car. Do you expect someone to back off and ruin their lap? We all will have opportunities to benefit and lose out because of the draft. That is racing.

Screwing up someone's lap because you are not using your mirrors is annoying and I hope we can do better in the future. I did not think to make a note of names as I did not think there was any option to complain.

Latest Posts

Back