Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
"QRT369"
Based on the Daihatsu Active Top '02

trialmountaincircuit2i.jpg

trialmountaincircuit3xy.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

89bhp
340pp
104 ft. lb. @4600 RPM of torque
weight 870 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change... then again after brake in (200 miles)
Paint - Dark Green Mica
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Nope
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 40@50
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 112
1st - 2.900
2nd - 2.125
3rd -1.655
4th - 1.295
5th - 1.057
Final - 4.125
Adjust for speed using final gear
-Just like the tune before it you will need to adjust this if using it during the seasonal... Maybe I just need to post those numbers :banghead:

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 6.7 Rear: 4.1
Extention- Front: 9 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: -0.02
Brakes- Front: 2 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
FFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!. Make sure to adjust final gear for track (mainly for seasonal)

trialmountaincircuit4v.jpg

Tetta
Based on the Pagani Zonda R '09

ahrweilergate.jpg

trialmountaincircuitp.jpg

Numbers may very... I have put a lot of miles on mine
956bhp
692pp
644 ft. lb. @7800 RPM of torque
weight 1070 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change first then...
Engine Overhaul after about 2,000 miles
Paint - Iris Red Pearl
weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce: 40/65
Weight Adjustment: 0@-50
LSD- 6/9/10

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 249
1st - 2.838
2nd - 1.870
3rd - 1.375
4th - 1.080
5th - 0.900
6th - 0.782
Final - 3.500

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -18
Spring Rate- Front: 10.0 Rear:11.0
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 10 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
This car is one that needs to grow on you. Find its good points and limitthe bad. If drivin right it can put a huge smile on your face. Drive it wrong I will send you flowers in the ER :dopey:
*On share 10/28/12*

trialmountaincircuit1n.jpg

Led Sled
Based on the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Good car Adam:tup: and i like the way she move greet job my friend :cheers:

@NEWDRIVER, really like the R8 tune. I need more practice with it as I'm sure it will win all seasonal events. If there is one problem it would have to be the slight understeer, but that just might be because I use a controller and I think you tune with a wheel. Anyway good job.

@krenkme, good to see you back in the garage. Love the Led Sled :cheers:... a little scared to try the Zonda tho :nervous:

Remember when I said I'd put up the Mach I on Sunday unless some terrible things happened? Well, something did happen. There was an accident involving golf clubs and my mom's face. :lol: She's fine, but her nose is broken and we spent all day waiting for the doctor to say it was broken and give her the number of a plastic surgeon, which took about two minutes. I'll go into more detail later, there are some parts that will make you laugh.

Led Sled
Based on the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Good car Adam:tup: and i like the way she move greet job my friend :cheers:

Thanks. I feel like I had to tune this one :dopey:

@NEWDRIVER, really like the R8 tune. I need more practice with it as I'm sure it will win all seasonal events. If there is one problem it would have to be the slight understeer, but that just might be because I use a controller and I think you tune with a wheel. Anyway good job.

@krenkme, good to see you back in the garage. Love the Led Sled :cheers:... a little scared to try the Zonda tho :nervous:

Take it easy, and ease into the gas... and try not to die :dopey:

Remember when I said I'd put up the Mach I on Sunday unless some terrible things happened? Well, something did happen. There was an accident involving golf clubs and my mom's face. :lol: She's fine, but her nose is broken and we spent all day waiting for the doctor to say it was broken and give her the number of a plastic surgeon, which took about two minutes. I'll go into more detail later, there are some parts that will make you laugh.

:ouch: Ouch!!!! That does not sound good. I hope everything works out for your mom :nervous: No worries on posting your tune, just be well first (that includes your mother) 👍

OP up to date. More tunes to work on and fine tune. Great to be back... but who let the ferret make its home in the Ferrari? :dopey:

danbojte
Hey Sam! This two cars have identical Camber, Toe and LSD settings. It's a mistake or a coincidence? Will you check, please? Thank you!

ACURA HSC CONCEPT '04550pp/467bhp By NEWDRIVER2

T350 C '03 TVR 500pp/383bhp By NEWDRIVER2

Yes both had the same and maybe you can found more as when I start tune a car I take identical car by weight,Hp,pp and start to tune by same number if its working I will keep it if not I chose another car and deferment number until it will work . Thank you for your point 👍

QuikSlvr223
What the... I explicitly told it to destroy "The Duck." I mean... um... I... WHO DAT!!!!

:lol::lol: the Ford would have been better :lol::lol:

I'm hoping to have some "Super Cars" up this weekend... we shall see.... oh and a Jag :sly:

moparisgod
What does "QRT369" stand for? :confused:

Anyway this has quickly become one of my favorite low horsepower, FF cars to drive. Thanks for the tune 👍

It stands for.... absolutely nothing :dopey:. Just a few letters and numbers, that's all :lol:

Thanks. I like the way it drives too :dopey:

It stands for.... absolutely nothing :dopey:. Just a few letters and numbers, that's all :lol:

Thanks. I like the way it drives too :dopey:
How about changing the Q to an A, and call it, "Advanced Racing Technology" and the displacement or the horsepower for the number. It's "ART," so you'd have to make it colorful, while still making it look nice (good luck with that :lol:). I'm such a genius. :lol:

Classy Psycho
Based on the Jaguar XFR '10

roadcourseindyz.jpg

roadcourseindy2.jpg

Found as a prize car, or in the OCD sometimes

757bhp
583pp
688 ft. lb. @3400 RPM of torque
weight 1479 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Salsa
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 9/15/10

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
1st - 4.000
2nd - 2.575
3rd - 1.985
4th - 1.675
5th - 1.435
6th - 1.231
Final - 2.400

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 9.4 Rear: 7.9
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.0
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Tuned for my 3000th post. Requested by QuikSlvr223. The transmission to this car is the key, it helps keep the car in check, and still competitive. It can be a hand full, but once you figure it out, it can be a very fun car to drive. Enjoy? :nervous:

roadcourseindy3.jpg

The Omen
Based on the High End Performance G37

sangalganoabbey1.jpg

fujispeedwayfu.jpg

669bhp
615pp
447 ft. lb. @7400 RPM of torque
weight 1266 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Rouge Lucifer
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce: 20/40

LSD- 15/23/12

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 143
1st - 3.825
2nd - 2.875
3rd - 2.245
4th - 1.785
5th - 1.465
6th - 1.250
Final - 2.650

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 9.7 Rear: 9.7
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.2 Rear: 1.8
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
A "Supercar" with a little fun. Not much left to say :dopey:

sangalganoabbey.jpg

Classy Psycho
Based on the Jaguar XFR '10

roadcourseindyz.jpg

I haven't played around with this Jaaaaag much but I did notice it has potential. I might have to take another look at it with this tune. :dopey:

Also, congratulations on doing very well in the second round of the coastal shootout! :gtpflag:

Theo777
I haven't played around with this Jaaaaag much but I did notice it has potential. I might have to take another look at it with this tune. :dopey:

Also, congratulations on doing very well in the second round of the coastal shootout! :gtpflag:

I have a couple of tunes for the car. Actually the lesser horsepower tune is a much more enjoyable drive and almost as fast. I'll put this one up on share in the next hour or so, if you want to try it.

Thanks. The car did much better then I could have imagined. Mayne I'm finally getting the hang of this tuning thing :dopey:

I have a couple of tunes for the car. Actually the lesser horsepower tune is a much more enjoyable drive and almost as fast. I'll put this one up on share in the next hour or so, if you want to try it.

Thanks. The car did much better then I could have imagined. Mayne I'm finally getting the hang of this tuning thing :dopey:
Or maybe it was the work done by a certain princess and her love of pink!:lol:

The Omen
Based on the High End Performance G37

Excellent news. I love this car as it comes straight out of the box and I've been toying with the idea of having a crack at it. I'll give yours a run and perhaps see if it's enough to inspire me to have a crack at my own 👍

I'd like to see what you can do with it. I made a poor fist of it for a shootout, but I did some fairly horrible things to it. Will give ol'Krenkme's a run too...

{Cy}

So krenkme I have a few questions for you.

First, concerning the most recent shootout.. found HERE (everyone should go check it out)... could I send you a tune for it and you share it for me? (my friends list is full, and you seem to be friends with all the testers anyway :lol: )

Second, while trying the 700pp TT I notices the car you used (Escado Pikes Peak :scared: ) and was wondering if you could share that tune? I can just imagin what you can do with that car :cheers:. Thanks.

CyKosis1973
Excellent news. I love this car as it comes straight out of the box and I've been toying with the idea of having a crack at it. I'll give yours a run and perhaps see if it's enough to inspire me to have a crack at my own 👍

I'd like to see what you can do with it. I made a poor fist of it for a shootout, but I did some fairly horrible things to it. Will give ol'Krenkme's a run too...

{Cy}

It quickly became one of my favorite cars to drive. It still may not be perfect, but it is enjoyable (to me at least) :dopey:

It is a handful of a car in this spec. If you just buy the bolt ons, and put this tune on, it is a tamed beast. Start adding torque, and it becomes a psycho! :lol:

moparisgod
So krenkme I have a few questions for you.

First, concerning the most recent shootout.. found HERE (everyone should go check it out)... could I send you a tune for it and you share it for me? (my friends list is full, and you seem to be friends with all the testers anyway :lol: )

Second, while trying the 700pp TT I notices the car you used (Escado Pikes Peak :scared: ) and was wondering if you could share that tune? I can just imagin what you can do with that car :cheers:. Thanks.

1. Sure. Just make sure it's okay with the event sponsor (Newdriver). What are you tuning?

2. I can put it up on share, but I'm not happy with the tune quite yet, so I will not post it :dopey:

It quickly became one of my favorite cars to drive. It still may not be perfect, but it is enjoyable (to me at least) :dopey:

It is a handful of a car in this spec. If you just buy the bolt ons, and put this tune on, it is a tamed beast. Start adding torque, and it becomes a psycho! :lol:

The bolt-on version sounds more like my cuppa. 615PP is well outside my comfort zone. In fact, much above 550PP positively terrifies me..!! I hit a 7:03 and a 7:02 at The Ring last night, in my 500PP HSC, two of the fastest laps I've ever run. Maybe I can break the 7 min barrier in the G37..??

{Cy}

Back