Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
CyKosis1973
The bolt-on version sounds more like my cuppa. 615PP is well outside my comfort zone. In fact, much above 550PP positively terrifies me..!! I hit a 7:03 and a 7:02 at The Ring last night, in my 500PP HSC, two of the fastest laps I've ever run. Maybe I can break the 7 min barrier in the G37..??

{Cy}

The Bolt-on was in reference to the Jag. The G37 is surprisingly stable at 615pp... well as stable as any car on sport softs at 615pp can be :dopey:

As far as getting it to under 7 minutes, I'm the wrong person to ask. I have a problem getting a green lap in a 2CV on racing softs, let alone a G37 :lol::dopey:

krenkme
It quickly became one of my favorite cars to drive. It still may not be perfect, but it is enjoyable (to me at least) :dopey:

It is a handful of a car in this spec. If you just buy the bolt ons, and put this tune on, it is a tamed beast. Start adding torque, and it becomes a psycho! :lol:

1. Sure. Just make sure it's okay with the event sponsor (Newdriver). What are you tuning?

2. I can put it up on share, but I'm not happy with the tune quite yet, so I will not post it :dopey:

He is always welcome Adam as he is one of our Garage Team 👍
But as fast as you can say to me Mate which car you will tune so I can reserve the spot for you :cheers:
Mopar I'm waiting for you to sign in my Shootout

CyKosis1973
The bolt-on version sounds more like my cuppa. 615PP is well outside my comfort zone. In fact, much above 550PP positively terrifies me..!! I hit a 7:03 and a 7:02 at The Ring last night, in my 500PP HSC, two of the fastest laps I've ever run. Maybe I can break the 7 min barrier in the G37..??

{Cy}

Yes I'm there this time good run Cy 👍 you are faster than me my time last night on HSC CONCEPT 500PP was 7:04 . Good races last night as usual for every day .

I hope more of our F.I.T.T drivers and tuners they can join my Lobby almost every day it's open for any one to join us they will be more than welcome .

Last edited:
moparisgod
Thanks krenk, and ND 👍

I had a S2000 that I liked, but that is full. I'll have to look over my cars to see what I have 👍

If you couldn't found car in 24h I will open another spot for you as there is more cars no body use it until now so your welcome Mopar .

moparisgod
Thanks krenk, and ND 👍

I had a S2000 that I liked, but that is full. I'll have to look over my cars to see what I have 👍

You need a car, I'm sure we can hook you up :dopey:

The Bolt-on was in reference to the Jag. The G37 is surprisingly stable at 615pp... well as stable as any car on sport softs at 615pp can be :dopey:

As far as getting it to under 7 minutes, I'm the wrong person to ask. I have a problem getting a green lap in a 2CV on racing softs, let alone a G37 :lol::dopey:

Gotcha, I'll see what the G37 is capable of, in my slight iffy hands. I'm ok at the Ring, up until a certain point. I prefer grip over outright pace and once you get to a certain PP, you need buckets of both. As soon as the pace outstrips my skill, I'm out.

Yes I'm there this time good run Cy 👍 you are faster than me my time last night on HSC CONCEPT 500PP was 7:04 . Good races last night as usual for every day .

I hope more of our F.I.T.T drivers and tuners they can join my Lobby almost every day it's open for any one to join us they will be more than welcome .

I ran a very respectable 7:10 and 7:13 in our hybrid Evo last night, too. Nearly enough to hang on to whoever was running the NSX. I found the extra time in the HSC by increasing my differential brake by 2 clicks. Allowed me to throw the car into corners with more confidence than usual 👍

Curious to see what update 2.09 has done to things...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
I ran a very respectable 7:10 and 7:13 in our hybrid Evo last night, too. Nearly enough to hang on to whoever was running the NSX. I found the extra time in the HSC by increasing my differential brake by 2 clicks. Allowed me to throw the car into corners with more confidence than usual 👍

Curious to see what update 2.09 has done to things...

{Cy}

Yes the EVO became more good now . And I hope the new scoobe it well turn also to good car it's need more work on wheel . As we fix it in to be good on controller 👍 .

I'm trying to update my game now but it's happened that I found there is new update also for PS3 V4.31 so I need to update it first before the update of GT5 2.09 ;) I think it will take time .

krenkme
You need a car, I'm sure we can hook you up :dopey:

Yes I think we can Krenkme :dopey:

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE
4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg
THAT CAN DRIVE​
:lol:

"Eliza"
Based on the Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) '68

grandvalleyspeedway2m.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1f.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

276bhp
460pp
210 ft. lb. @6500 RPM of torque
weight 955 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Velvet Blue
weight Reduction
Stage 1
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment- 91@50
LSD- 6/9/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 149
1st - 3.220
2nd - 2.145
3rd - 1.655
4th - 1.315
5th - 1.071
Final - 3.100 (Basic)
Adjust for speed using final gear
FINAL GEAR SETTINGS FOR THE F.I.T.T. 2000 SHOOTOUT
Grand Vally Speedway- 3.000
La Sarth 2009 No Chican- 2.900

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 7.9 Rear: 8.7
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.19 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Well I'm no Colonel Pickering, but I tried to make this a proper car. So close :D
.... free tune to who gets that referance :dopey:

circuitdelasarthe2009nob.jpg

photos by Kate

Last edited:
sephia412
Any changes to the settings for the new update, dear Krenkme. :nervous:

None that I have found so far. I have not had a chance to really do alot of testing thus far, but from what I can tell some cars have developed an understeer... I'll keep you informed the more I know :dopey:

Krenkme, I sent you my shootout tune. Could you have your little photographer take some pics of it and send them to me, so I can post the tune? Just what the garage needs, another BMW 2002 Turbo tune :lol:

moparisgod
Krenkme, I sent you my shootout tune. Could you have your little photographer take some pics of it and send them to me, so I can post the tune? Just what the garage needs, another BMW 2002 Turbo tune :lol:

I sure will, once she gets home from school. Can't have too many BMWs :dopey:

Hey Krenk!! :D i read a good bunch of your tuning pages while my b-spec guy got his rear handed to him by my friends' lvl 30ish road tearing superstars on remote race mode.:lol:

I'm really,really eager to try them all out!! :dopey:

So yeah,i was just wondering,the only two things i have a lot of problems with in a car would be definitely the Suspension and the Tranny.

Like i posted a day or two earlier,i have a really hard time guessing out which range of settings would be good for which range of cars (such as the body types and power levels) and i'd like a few pointers to get a better time riding my cars instead of crashing them all the time,due to oversteer or skidding around when i try to drift 'em.:scared:

Oh and on a more important note,i use a lot of assists and AT tranny (yeah,i know,quite noobish of me when i played the game since the very first title came out...) and am very afraid of rolling over,hence ending with an upside down chase cam and screaming out loud: "AHHH!!! OMG!!!":nervous:

Cheers,your tuning threads are really worth 👍👍👍👍👍 out of 5!! ;)

Important Edit: I use the controller old-fashion style to drive rather than the epic driving wheel. i'd love to find a wheel,but i never had a table to set it up on which has open space below it,but i might just be a ton of time backwards,as the only one i recall having used was an horrible 3rd party wheel and i had to glue it to a desk's side,and the glueing would come off all the time. Cheap price as well. 39.99$.

I dream of getting a good wheel for GT5,but i'm clueless on which one would be compatible.

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 "JGNX"

83skyline1.jpg

My second Skyline tune!:dopey: The 200kg heavy ballast was necessary to allow for an increase to the JGNX's 2000cc engine while still maintaining 460pp. Even with all that extra weight this automobile with aerodynamics slightly better than a cardboard box can still best 170mph given a long enough stretch of road. It was enjoyable enough for me to think of it as a smaller, lighter, Japanese version of the Buick Grand National.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Paint: Pearl Black
Wheels: RAYS VOLK RACING TE37
Wheel Paint: Brillant Silver (M)

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 2
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 323 hp
Torque: 250 ft-lbs
Weight: 1257 kg
PP: 460pp

Power Limiter: 99.9%
Ballast: 200kg/+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 143
1st: 3.163
2nd: 2.225
3rd: 1.697
4th: 1.358
5th: 1.099
Final Gear: 3.200 (2.700)
Top Speed will be:162mph (192mph)

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 6/16/8

Suspension
Ride Height: -22/-20
Spring Rate: 11.7/12.6
Extension: 8/6
Compression: 8/6
Anti-Roll: 3/3
Camber: 1.7/1.9
Toe: -0.12/0.06

Brake Balance: 5/7

Tires: Sports Soft

83skyline3.jpg

Built for NEWDRIVER2's F.I.T.T 2000 Shootout found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267280

Brunet Paquet
Hey Krenk!! :D i read a good bunch of your tuning pages while my b-spec guy got his rear handed to him by my friends' lvl 30ish road tearing superstars on remote race mode.:lol:

I'm really,really eager to try them all out!! :dopey:

So yeah,i was just wondering,the only two things i have a lot of problems with in a car would be definitely the Suspension and the Tranny.

Like i posted a day or two earlier,i have a really hard time guessing out which range of settings would be good for which range of cars (such as the body types and power levels) and i'd like a few pointers to get a better time riding my cars instead of crashing them all the time,due to oversteer or skidding around when i try to drift 'em.:scared:

Oh and on a more important note,i use a lot of assists and AT tranny (yeah,i know,quite noobish of me when i played the game since the very first title came out...) and am very afraid of rolling over,hence ending with an upside down chase cam and screaming out loud: "AHHH!!! OMG!!!":nervous:

Cheers,your tuning threads are really worth 👍👍👍👍👍 out of 5!! ;)

Important Edit: I use the controller old-fashion style to drive rather than the epic driving wheel. i'd love to find a wheel,but i never had a table to set it up on which has open space below it,but i might just be a ton of time backwards,as the only one i recall having used was an horrible 3rd party wheel and i had to glue it to a desk's side,and the glueing would come off all the time. Cheap price as well. 39.99$.

I dream of getting a good wheel for GT5,but i'm clueless on which one would be compatible.

Hello, and welcome to Clueless :dopey:.

First let me start by saying, there is no "noob" way of playing this game. It is ment to be enjoyed, and you can enjoy it any way you'd like. I use a controller with the L3 as my stearing and R3 as my gas and brake. AT, drive line, and ABS set at 1. And enjoy the hell out of this game :D.

Now on to some, what I hope is, help. Each car will have its own problems and finding them to fix is a fun process to go through. Not really knowing your exact issues it is hard to help right away. But a general setup (one I use on most of my FR cars to start out ) is this:

Ride hight: -15/0 (not sure why, but it works)
Spring rate: 9.5/9.5 (this WILL change, but for now it helps to find how soft or hard you'd like the car to feel)
Extention: 5/5 (this is how fast you'd like the weight of the car to transfer. If your car understeers under acceleration 7/5, or is loose 5/7...)
Compression: 3/3 (stearing and oversteer. You want the weight to shift quickly to the front for stearing, and you may need the weight in the rear for traction. This will tell you how quickly you'd like that to happen.)
ARB: 5/5 (the name says it all. How firm or soft would you like the front or rear of the car)
Camber: 1.8/2.2 (how much tire surface will be on the road during turning. To high will make it unstable in a strait line)
Toe: -18/10 (helps with turn in and keeps it strait under braking)

Hope that helps for now. But now I need to go to "work" (I hate paperwork :yuck: ):dopey:

I must say, I might have forgotten about that red Jaaaag, and I love that particular model of Jaaaag! Do you have that in share, Jaaaa.... I mean, krenk? :dopey:

Niku Driver HC
I must say, I might have forgotten about that red Jaaaag, and I love that particular model of Jaaaag! Do you have that in share, Jaaaa.... I mean, krenk? :dopey:

:banghead: I did until yesterday :grumpy:. I don't know why I took it down, but I'll put it back up in about 9-10hrs. Sorry :dopey:

:banghead: I did until yesterday :grumpy:. I don't know why I took it down, but I'll put it back up in about 9-10hrs. Sorry :dopey:

Ah, no problemo with that, I can wait. :sly: I have driven it once before, but I do believe that was not the finished product. And since I love the XF-R with every single bit of my fiber, seeing a tune for it makes me want to drive it as soon as it comes up online! Is it dangerous?

Niku Driver HC
Ah, no problemo with that, I can wait. :sly: I have driven it once before, but I do believe that was not the finished product. And since I love the XF-R with every single bit of my fiber, seeing a tune for it makes me want to drive it as soon as it comes up online! Is it dangerous?

:D...in this tune, it can be. Learn its suicidal tendencies, and it can be a fun car... just be ready for some snap ovetsteer :dopey:

:D...in this tune, it can be. Learn its suicidal tendencies, and it can be a fun car... just be ready for some snap ovetsteer :dopey:

Oh snap (oversteer)! :dopey: Well, as long as it is Jaaaag oversteer, which is the most relaxing of all the oversteers, it's cool. 👍

Ride hight: -15/0 (not sure why, but it works)
Spring rate: 9.5/9.5 (this WILL change, but for now it helps to find how soft or hard you'd like the car to feel)
Extention: 5/5 (this is how fast you'd like the weight of the car to transfer. If your car understeers under acceleration 7/5, or is loose 5/7...)
Compression: 3/3 (stearing and oversteer. You want the weight to shift quickly to the front for stearing, and you may need the weight in the rear for traction. This will tell you how quickly you'd like that to happen.)
ARB: 5/5 (the name says it all. How firm or soft would you like the front or rear of the car)
Camber: 1.8/2.2 (how much tire surface will be on the road during turning. To high will make it unstable in a strait line)
Toe: -18/10 (helps with turn in and keeps it strait under braking)

Hope that helps for now. But now I need to go to "work" (I hate paperwork :yuck: ):dopey:

:drool:This tuning base is epic-awesome!! I never felt a car have more "oompf" in it's cornering,while still being stable,and secure!:D

I'm diggin' this whole tune-up dedication thread!:) I tried the Honda Beat tune,and it's definitely what i'd call the "Million Dollars Tune"!:D I beat the supercars on the 2nd try,and i'm now enjoying my 370Z!!:dopey: (Called Fairlady Z34 in GT5)

Never felt more alive!! VIVA :gtpflag:!!!

Brunet Paquet
:drool:This tuning base is epic-awesome!! I never felt a car have more "oompf" in it's cornering,while still being stable,and secure!:D

I'm diggin' this whole tune-up dedication thread!:) I tried the Honda Beat tune,and it's definitely what i'd call the "Million Dollars Tune"!:D I beat the supercars on the 2nd try,and i'm now enjoying my 370Z!!:dopey: (Called Fairlady Z34 in GT5)

Never felt more alive!! VIVA :gtpflag:!!!

Good 👍. Remember it is just a base. All cars (mostly) are different. If you have a certain car you are working on feel free to tell me what it's doing (good/bad) and I'll try and explain what adjustments are needed.:dopey:

2000gtgoldhsr2.jpg

TOYOTA 2000GT'67
450PP ( THE SHADOW )
SPORT SOFT TIRES RACING SOFT TIRES
Made for F.I.T.T 2000 Shootout
ONLINE OK AS WELL

This car you need to be smooth on it when you enter the corner as it will turn by it self no need to push it hard because it well eat your face . As the rear wheel want to jump to the front of the front wheel .
I work a lot on it to change her mood to be easy to drive not WILD car on skinny tires I hope you will like it .

-Displacement 1988 cc
-Max. Power 269 HP / 7000 RPM
-Max.Torque 209 ft-lb / 5800 RPM
-Drivetrain FR
-Power/Weight Ratio 3,90 kg/Hp
-Length 4175 mm
-Width 1600 mm
-Height 1160 mm
-Weight 1069 kg F 60 R 40
-Performance Points 450PP
-Distance 60,238,9

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy TOYOTA 2000GT'67 from the OCD
-Change oil
-Paint the car Frosty Gold Metallic also the Rims
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter:sports
-Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch Twin-Plate
-Flywheel: Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Sports ( Soft ) or Tiers Racing ( soft)

TUNES ;

ROUND 1 TUNE :

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 116
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 97.2 %

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear
Top Speed 155 MPH
After that adjust gear like that
1st - 3,392
2nd - 2,285
3rd - 1,584
4th - 1,174
5th - 0,920

Final gear for GVS 4,000
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 158 MPH

Final gear for La Sarth 3,200
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 197 MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -18 R 14
-Spring Rate : F 10.4 R 10.4
-Dampers (EX) : F 8 R 6
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 3
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 4
-Camber Angle : F 1.3 R 1.6
-Toe Angle : F 0.05 R 0.16

LSD :
Initial Torque : F R 8
Acceleration Sensitivity : F R 8
Braking Sensitivity : F R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 3

ROUND 2 TUNE :

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 116
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 97.2 %

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Final Gear 5500
Top Speed 112 MPH
After that adjust gear like that
1st - 2,588
2nd - 1,939
3rd - 1,500
4th - 1,200
5th - 0,986
Final gear again 4,050

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -18 R 20
-Spring Rate : F 10.9 R 7.9
-Dampers (EX) : F 8 R 6
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 4
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 2
-Camber Angle : F 1.3 R 1.4
-Toe Angle : F 0.05 R 0.20

LSD :
Initial Torque : F R 8
Acceleration Sensitivity : F R 8
Braking Sensitivity : F R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 3

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
Based on the BMW 2002 Turbo '73

circuitdelasarthe2009noz.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009non.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

265bhp
450pp
272 ft. lb. @4600 RPM of torque
weight 1080 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Performance Red
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Low RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.745
2nd - 2.735
3rd - 2.053
4th - 1.584
5th - 1.273
Final - 2.281
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 15/28/12
Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 9.3 Rear: 7.8
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.8
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
I still am unsure on how to tune a transmission, so both tracks will use the one setting. This is my third attempt at tuning, so be careful :scared:

circuitdelasarthe2009no.jpg

KRENKME IS HOSTING MY CAR

Last edited:
Niku Driver HC

Back on share 👍 I hope you like :nervous:

Double post king strikes again! :dopey::dunce:

Back