◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
It's a microcosm of our politically correct society where there are no losers. Everyone gets a participation medal and everyone is entitled to a prize.

It started in the late 80's and it's only getting worse.

Lots of stuff he's said before

If you dominate the field, even if it's smaller, you're likely still going to come away with a prize. Please. Quit.

Momma didn't raise no fool, APMaddock. I concur with your assessment.

Thanks, man.

It's 20 minutes early but…whatever…

There's been only one complaint so far this week. It's against our Prize C winner. I suppose it depends on how zer0 decides to divvy the prizes (unless his decision on such is already final) as to what's good to go and what isn't, but I can say that the Prize A winner is free and clear.

It's a microcosm of our politically correct society where there are no losers. Everyone gets a participation medal and everyone is entitled to a prize.

It started in the late 80's and it's only getting worse.

I do agree with your statement about the politically correct society Joe, but, the reason the idea was brought up was to find a way to reward drivers who race cleanly, the S.N.A.I.L. way. A side benefit was that more people would get a chance at being involved in deciding what we run on Sundays.

Anyone have any ideas on how to recognize S.N.A.I.L. drivers with impeccable racecraft?

What about having a S.N.A.I.L. Racecraft Post of Fame? If you run a whole month (at least three weeks) without a penalty your name goes on the list. Anyone on probation would not be eligible and if you receive a penalty, your name is removed?

Well dont give me the Prize C.. although i wasn't gonna win it..
Last Sunday was my last race here.. i have time to race only the next sunday but i dont wanna be the only guy who have a complaint in a perfect night :guilty:

I improved my skills here just SOO much.. thx guys, it was a pleasure racing with all of you. and sorry for my poor racecraft sometimes

The people behind this are so amazing, thanks for giving entertainment moments to all :sly: GT5 was fun again with this 👍
SEE YA !

I always wanted to race that car in spec lobbies, nobody ever wanted. So here's my chance, it's a suprisingly great car to drive once you get the hang of it but I admit I didn't choose an easy car.

I loved the ZR1 combo, and I was sad to see it go away so here's my replacement

Well dont give me the Prize C.. although i wasn't gonna win it..
Last Sunday was my last race here.. i have time to race only the next sunday but i dont wanna be the only guy who have a complaint in a perfect night :guilty:

I improved my skills here just SOO much.. thx guys, it was a pleasure racing with all of you. and sorry for my poor racecraft sometimes

The people behind this are so amazing, thanks for giving entertainment moments to all :sly: GT5 was fun again with this 👍
SEE YA !

NOOOOOOOOO, looks like Kuulzone is ending :nervous:, we've had some great times and some very close racing (0.002 finish lol). Well as sad as it is to see you go, good luck in school and if your ever online, ill drop bye.

Devise and implement a driver rating system where at the end of the night we rank our peers?
K.I.S.S.-keep it simple stupid.
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me. beck

so i was right behind you in that race. i couldnt see the rest of the pack but this is racing. when the other guy goes you go. no question. gas first ask questions last. you know how many parade laps ive been on and thought we were getting another lap or someone obviously jumped the start but green was thrown. honestly get over it. i didnt even think complaining how i just followed you but honestly after everyone went you should gone and you were still sitting there

There is a shift key. If you can't be bothered to use it, then I can't be bothered to read your ****.

Actually I don't see the need to do that. Drivers should be listening to the director and nobody else in cases like that. These are often case-by-case situations and there is more than one way to take care of things. Putting things in the OLR would just be an attempt to put down all of the answers and would just end up bloated.

I guess I could just put, "listen to your director."

As far as I know, I was listening to my director. I specifically asked, and that was my understanding that we were going to re-grid. I did not hear any clear orders to the contrary.

Am I the only one that feels the average PP of the cars we are running just keeps going up? I know that it is up to the winners to choose and for us to vote off what we do not like but one of the huge draws to me for joining the league was that it seemed to race real cars. I have enjoyed the race cars, RM and Tuner cars but I would much rather race cars with lower PP. I feel they create fun, close and challenging races across all divisions.

+1

I've always said that very low PP cars (like Kei cars) and very high PP cars are ones where driver ability matters more. Cars in the middle are ones where driver ability doesn't matter as much and racing will be closer.

I'm not sure what you meant, but the point you actually got across was to call me a loser.

Yeah, thanks.

Shelby Cobra 427 (Prenium) on Sports Softs @ Trial Mountain.

Let's all tame that beast this week. :sly:

Yeah... that's brilliant. That will totally encourage close, exciting driving.

All this talk about changing the awards around, can we have some sort of award system for people that propose car/track combos that last and shame those that create one-and-done combos?

Good luck, Kuul, I know you mentioned you have some school stuff to work on. Best wishes.
Yup.. University, Engineering, cant take PS3 with me :crazy:
Thanks Ken. Best wishes with your 33 year old son :sly:

NOOOOOOOOO, looks like Kuulzone is ending :nervous:, we've had some great times and some very close racing (0.002 finish lol). Well as sad as it is to see you go, good luck in school and if your ever online, ill drop bye.
Oh yes my friend im gonna miss you.. But i will still be online until first week of January, so when you wanna race just tell me and I'll be there :)

If i can practice i will race this sunday.. Maybe :sly: but i dont think so. but you are on D2 now so... that wont make any difference :crazy:

Back