Whisker's Ride

:drool: Sexy car! I've always loved those rims, they're perfect.

Last edited:
I know it's not a super-expensive car, but i'd still like to see some proof on this.

Piece of paper placed inside the car with

'Hi GTP, MisterWhiskers'

handwritten on it, if it's not too much to ask.

I know it's not a super-expensive car, but i'd still like to see some proof on this.

Piece of paper placed inside the car with

'Hi GTP, MisterWhiskers'

handwritten on it, if it's not too much to ask.

I am not back in America, but when I am, I will do that as soon as possible.

Considering you told me that you've sold the Merc, I don't understand why you haven't posted that information here.

Although I think we know that you have never actually owned this car...

Considering you told me that you've sold the Merc, I don't understand why you haven't posted that information here.

Although I think we know that you have never actually owned this car...

I swear to my soul that I had well almost sold the car. What reason do you have not to believe me? Are you jelly? I sense jelly...

I swear to my soul that I had well almost sold the car. What reason do you have not to believe me? Are you jelly? I sense jelly...

The reason being you are 23 (correct me if I am incorrect here) and a little while after I asked you for proof of ownership in this very thread, you specifically posted on my profile wall (or whatever it's called - visitor messages?) that the car was sold. I find it very odd that you wouldn't update this thread to say that the car was sold.

Going on the defensive and accusing me of being jealous right off the bat is also a little odd. For the record, I don't particularly like this model of Mercedes.

EDIT: Scaff has posted the appropriate link, thanks.

I have the pic that my little brother took on my fathers iPhone. However, I will have it up tomorrow prob. It is not technically sold since the guy said he would come over to my parent's house. Do not fret! I will just give my brother my username and password and KAPOOYA! I trust him not to post idiotic stuff because he is very trustworthy. I can't wait to shut all of you up once and for all! >: D

IDK for people to compliment on it or leave feedback.

That's a little narcissistic wouldn't you think? You posted a picture of a standard Merc.. There are plenty of them around, it's not like you are posting any updates of work you are doing to it, so you can't expect people to keep complimenting it or have discussions on it..

Besides, people that post their own threads about their cars but don't show any interest in other people's threads generally only do it to build their ego as opposed to doing it to share. If everyone did that then it would be a pretty lifeless forum. So how come you expect others to comment on this one when you aren't interested in doing the same?

That's my thoughts.

Also, I really just don't understand your desire for the compliments.. Sure, they are nice to get if you have worked on it and done a good job or something, but in this case, that isn't the case. It's completely stock standard and you have most likely never turned a socket on it. So the compliments? Are they for you buying it, or for the Mercedes engineers who built it?

Last edited:
Why don't you just have him go to the car and do the thing with the piece of paper that was asked.

I have the pic that my little brother took on my fathers iPhone. However, I will have it up tomorrow prob. It is not technically sold since the guy said he would come over to my parent's house. Do not fret! I will just give my brother my username and password and KAPOOYA! I trust him not to post idiotic stuff because he is very trustworthy. I can't wait to shut all of you up once and for all! >: D

Just remember the piece of paper, on the interior of the car (and it would be very helpful if the photo of the piece of paper includes the steering wheel and/or centre console for easier identification of the vehicle) with "Hi, GTP - MisterWhiskers" written on it.

I look forward to being shut up.

Just remember the piece of paper, on the interior of the car (and it would be very helpful if the photo of the piece of paper includes the steering wheel and/or centre console for easier identification of the vehicle) with "Hi, GTP - MisterWhiskers" written on it.

I look forward to being shut up.

As do I.

Hey guys it's MisterWhiskers' little brother. I'll have his car thing pic on here I just need my sister to teach me how to put it from the iPhone to the computer. And I need to do my HW, too so be patient please! Thanks!

Hey guys it's MisterWhiskers' little brother. I'll have his car thing pic on here I just need my sister to teach me how to put it from the iPhone to the computer. And I need to do my HW, too so be patient please! Thanks!

How are the two of you managing to post using the exact same device despite being on different continents?

Word to the wise, we know that posts claiming to be made from Europe were made from the US. You get one chance to come clean with us on this whole thing, fail to do so and your membership here is at risk.

We do not find being lied to is conducive to membership.

Oh and allowing another to use you account is also a rather big issue, your 'brother' wants to post, then get him to set up an account.

Last edited:
Back