Whisker's Ride

You use Cox in Kosovo or Connecticut? I thought they only provided services in the U.S. but I could be wrong on that.

EDIT: too slow

I used it in Connecticut. And to be honest I have no idea what type of internet I am using at the moment, mainly because my uncle does all that stuff and we are both living with my grandmother as she is very old and ill.

This really feels like one of those mini-series on TV where you just keep refreshing the page to see how the story unfolds .

That said to keep it as on-topic as I can the Merc on the pictures wether it is or is not from the threadstarter looks good .

On a side note the 2nd photo of the Alfa shows you need gas bad :D

Last edited:
May I ask exactly how you are using a US ISP to connect to the internet in Europe?

You are connecting to 'someone's' wireless access point in Europe and it sure as hell isn't going to be one provided by Cox,

That 'someone's' ISP will be the one assigning your IP address and quite frankly its a bit odd that it would be the exact same IP as the one you get from you access point at home (the chances are astronomically small).

That must be some wireless router! And I thought mine was good reaching my parents house 4 doors away.

1hdpa8.jpg

It's me again. Turn your head sideways for a better view, unless you can turn your eyeballs sideways lol. And I almost got in trouble from babi! You owe me.

That looks pretty legit, I mean it might be a family member's car or some other things may be lies but he clearly has access to the car.

Is this you or your brother this time?

That is the merc I guess and not an outside look into Kosovo?

Woah dude I don't want you guys to follow my brother wherever he goes. He might do it if he wants. After all, he's a grown man lol. BTW am I doing this right?

NVM I guess I am. I should sign up for this site lol it's fun.

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?

Thanks for taking the time to get the pictures.

Now, I think you should tell Scaff the truth. You've gone to the trouble of proving the car, don't be a twit and get banned for lying about your location!

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?

Thanks for taking the time to get the pictures.

Now, I think you should tell Scaff the truth. You've gone to the trouble of proving the car, don't be a twit and get banned for lying about your location!

I'm not being a twit. I live in EU. I put my location as CT to satisfy Scaff.

MisterWhiskers

I think Scaff is referring to your ip address pointing to USA.

You do realise that since you claim to live in Europe, but have an American IP address, the site staff will either find out the truth, or give you an infraction/ban your account?

Simply changing your location doesn't make those claims go away, and IP addresses don't lie. Just admit it now, then there will be no more fuss.

Why even lie about where you are anyways? I can understand if you we're lying about the car..

I would try to avoid the trouble if I were you, that is if you don't mind taking a vacation.

This thread is hilarious

Gotta ask.. What's with the whole brother taking the photos for you story? If you live there, and it's your car, then what the...?

Ok, my theory, It's the older brothers car. Whiskers is a kid or younger and has lied about it being his and lied about where he lives.

Or I'm totally lost and truly. I don't care. I just had the best Oval race in my life!!! LoL

Why not go to a location in Kosovo and take a photo of an identifiable landmark or city/town sign with your name on a piece of paper in the shot similar to how your 'brother' did with the car?

Pretty easy to prove this stuff without digging yourself holes :lol:

Why not go to a location in Kosovo and take a photo of an identifiable landmark or city/town sign with your name on a piece of paper in the shot similar to how your 'brother' did with the car?

Pretty easy to prove this stuff without digging yourself holes :lol:

How come no one thought of this before?

Who would trade the US for Kosovo. What's the gain?

If I would lie about the location, I would choose something cool, like Scarlett Johanson pants, but not Kosovo...

Kudos for the car pics,
but your IP doesn't lie, your time stretching method was sketchy, thus I believe it's your dad's or older brother car.
(the only logical reason I see for your IP is a non logical explination, so not buying that)

Is your older brother in Kosovo?

Strictly speaking that would be idendity theft and that's a felony....

Back