MG? Triumph?
9548604216_9cbf0c5d97_c.jpg

Original Version (3264 x 2448)

9548603514_0b0aa69e39_c.jpg

Last edited:
991 Carrera S

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

Focus RS DPC Revo (most likely not a 500) with an interesting (if rather unpleasant) colour combination

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

Last edited:
Well the thing on the bottom is a backseat.

So, what's the car? :sly: (I added a link to the original size. :))

Looks like a MG when viewed in the full picture version. Chrome bumper car, maybe a 60's model? I'm completely guessing about the year though.:scared: MG I fairly certain of.

looks like a run-o-the-mill MGB.

And before posting pictures here, I crop them in Paint. Your picture would have ended up at the original resolution and maybe 100x100 pixels. And then everybody here would have been able to see it.

My shots from my trip to Indianapolis.

Seriously, WTF?! Where did you spot all these? Looks like most of them were just in Downtown, no? I've spent the day in downtown before and my spotting wasn't even 1/4th of that quality. Not that those are absolutely insane spots, but I never see cars like that.

Focus RS DPC Revo (most likely not a 500) with an interesting (if rather unpleasant) colour combination
The purple parts look nice (especially the rims!), but I think they don't blend good with the brown base color. I'd like it to be lime green. :cool:

I didn't realize that the new Lincoln MKZ is actually a really attractive vehicle until now. Made my car look like an antique by comparison...

9550845446_de7bc6c164_h.jpg

Doog
I didn't realize that the new Lincoln MKZ is actually a really attractive vehicle until now. Made my car look like an antique by comparison...

I have seen those all over the place. Very popular car around here. There was one a few weeks ago that had a brownish black color. It had that added spoiler like in your picture. Looks great. I love the taillights.

Na, was a blue rs, stuck a 500 badge on it for hp not chassis count. Love the bronze'd wrap. Best one i've seen was a Mountune 440 chrome blue wrap, was the dog balls, think its built by them, one was for sale in the bristol RS dealer not long ago.

I always found the Lexus to look like a cheap Mercedes rip off anyway, it was dated and antique looking when it was new. :indiff:

Maybe if it was brown with some purple wheels?:drool:

They're common where I live too, but I still have to agree that it's a good looking car, I'm liking it and its Ford Fusion counterpart.

Forget the Bentley, That Lexus :drool::drool::drool:
The Bentley is nice, but amagad dat Lexus.

Thanks and thanks. :dopey:

I always found the Lexus to look like a cheap Mercedes rip off anyway, it was dated and antique looking when it was new. :indiff:

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, and I do agree that it does look a lot like a Mercedes. In fact, yesterday I was at a cousin's birthday party when a relative asked whose black Mercedes was in the driveway. But it doesn't look cheap at all; looks pretty solid and well built for a now eleven year old car. Hell, it's a fifteen year old design. In comparison to that sleek new Lincoln, yeah it looks a bit old, but compared to most cars I think it's aged pretty well. The cheap ripoff part is a little funny too; a highly optioned LS costed ~$10k less than a basic (relatively) S-Class a decade ago. Now, a clean, later model LS430 still fetches upwards of $20k, sometimes even $30k for perfect examples, while you can find a boatload of S-Classes for under half that. S600s with low mileage go for about the same money as post facelift, low mileage LS430s. The Mercedes was a $110k+ car. The Lexus was a $70k car.

:lol:

That has nothing to do with what I said. A cheap rip off is not based on price. It's about copying someone else's design. It was dated because it was a copy of a preexisting car. Least that's how I always saw them.

I know the cars are built well and hold their value.👍

:lol:

That has nothing to do with what I said. A cheap rip off is not based on price. It's about copying someone else's design. It was dated because it was a copy of a preexisting car. Least that's how I always saw them.

And exactly what car was the Lexus copying, again? I fail to see how the Lexus is a copy of any Mercedes, because they hardly look that similar.

Yeah, I don't see the similarities with the cars either. There's one lexus that looks kinda Mercedesish, but that's it. Every other lexus I see looks different from their German rivals.

You mean to tell me Lexus copied Mercedes by going with a very conservative design in an era when all 3 of the German automakers were going with conservative designs?

Funny because everyone else can the see similarities? Yes it was clearly the goal at Lexus to copy Mercedes design. It was common knowledge when the car was released. Try looking at pictures side-by-side, if you're still in denial then. There is no help for you.:lol:

Sorry fans.

Funny because everyone else can the see similarities? Yes it was clearly the goal at Lexus to copy Mercedes design. It was common knowledge when the car was released. Try looking at pictures side-by-side, if you're still in denial then. There is no help for you.:lol:

Sorry fans.

Who is "everyone else"? You seem to have some proof that your theory is correct, yet you haven't shown us this proof. Just because you believe they are similar doesn't mean everyone else does. And saying, "There is no help for you." is a bit harsh, don't you think? It seems that you're implying that we're stupid, just because we don't share your opinion, and I can assure you I am not stupid. Why don't you show us a "side-by-side picture" of these "similar" cars, because you seem to be holding quite strongly to your personal opinion.

Sorry fans.

Do you have proof for this claim?

Back