Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
Went to Whitewater Memorial State Park, which is a long drive south east, and spotting was (at best) poor.

This was on Saturday, BTW.

I pass this car all the time and have been wanting to get a picture of it, and I finally did. Anyone know what it is? It just sits there.

Then this car, which is quite a long ways off. I got a terrible pic of the front where you can see just a bit of it, too. (also unknown)

My only other spot for the day was a blue car that looked very similar to the red one above, and I was too slow with the camera.

I never believe badges or other things, it's registered under Nekaf through the plates.
Guess he thought it was cooler with the US Army decals.

Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG
IMG_20130813_150223_zps49b60d53.jpg

Oldsmobile 442
IMG_20130814_140121_zpscb0e5fd3.jpg

2013 Porsche Boxster
IMG_20130814_141014_zpsf52c9680.jpg

The Monte Carlo is a 71 (rectangle turn signals in the bumpers).
70 had round ones, 72 had none.👍

73-77 was a different body style.:)

The Monte Carlo is a 71 (rectangle turn signals in the bumpers).
70 had round ones, 72 had none.👍

73-77 was a different body style.:)

Slight correction - the '72 had marker / turn signal lights as well, they were located in the outer portion of the grill, right next to the headlights. ;)

Right, thanks.👍

I didn't mean none, as in none anywhere. Just not in the front bumper. They were in fact in the grille on the 72 model as you stated.

Sorry, I should have been clear about that.:ouch:

Thanks for the correction.:cheers:

Had a day off so decided to take my DSLR along.

First one that got away.
2bby.jpg

Camaro SS 45th Anniversary Edition
jmou.jpg

Mercedes 220 SE
iyn0.jpg

R8 Spyder - Artega GT
dlnk.jpg

Also put some on my flickr account.

Artega GT by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Porsche 991 Carrera 4S by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Ferrari GTB Fiorano by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Ferrari GTB Fiorano by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Aston Martin Vanquish 2013 - Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Aston Martin Vanquish 2013 by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Aston Martin Vanquish 2013 by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Saw this beauty today. Not sure what the motor was, but it was a loud as balls V8 thats for sure. Sounded sexy. Guy definitely couldn't keep his foot out of it though, he'd wait a second for traffic to clear then punch it :lol:

null_zps16bf0a16.jpg

Yay! Cell phone pictures!

Thinking this is a Buick.

GTO

I know these aren't technically wild spots, but I'm too lazy to make another post on this slow phone. :lol:

'69 Ford Torino with a 428

Mustang with some go faster bits.

Mustang with some go faster bits.

Reminds me a of red '69 Torino I saw a few months ago. Couldn't get a picture though, too many houses in the way.

The Mustang reminds me of the '70 I rode in the other night with the wing, scoop and rims. This one you posted has 1966 parts on it and it's a 1965 (based on the grill). Not a GT either.

Back