Z3 on the way there.
9491151766_5d1ba05594_c.jpg

ActiveHybrid 5
9488346729_a8b593bbd0_c.jpg

911 Carrera 4
9491145852_f29426c773_c.jpg

Sport Supercharged
9488357727_0e7d319ba9_c.jpg

Is this a real SVT Cobra? (Note the ugly yellow color and yellow/black wheels)
9491165198_aaa5a47066_c.jpg

Mercedes SL?
9488376291_4912f1a300_c.jpg

Have some Finland spots:

Unknown by FazerfanFIN, on Flickr

Looks like a Fiat 124 (or VAZ-2101/Lada 1300). I could be wrong though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Fazerfan, nice Charger in Finland! and what's an AS6? Great post overall!

only the 2nd I've seen, top of the line Beemer, >$100k

and another V12 pulled up at work, wish I could have read the mileage this thing was pretty! Normally old Jags are a bit tattered and faded if you know what I mean, but not this one.

Last edited:
Is this a real SVT Cobra? (Note the ugly yellow color and yellow/black wheels)
9491165198_aaa5a47066_c.jpg

The spoiler and lights were on the '99/'01 Cobra but the '99s had a rear bumper that said 'Mustang'

So I'd say it'd be an '01 but I'm not sure they made them in that colour so it's probably resprayed.

Zonda F Roadster! The noise it made as it sceamed off was amazing!

Not a huge fan of Minis but this one looks so clean.

Hey, I'll be in Indianapolis for GenCon this Wed-Sun, and I'll probably try to squeeze some spotting in. Looks like Red Bull GP is this weekend, and the Lucas Oil big thing is next to my hotel, and I'm guessing downtown isn't bad for spotting. Was also guessing up towards Carmel is the main suburb spot to find exotics. Anything else you Indi guys can tell me?

9500122672_1b0074a08e_b.jpg

9500147150_5e0b8fff8d_c.jpg

9497352001_a6b10b979f_c.jpg

Not sure if it's a Chevelle or a Malibu, but whatever it was, it was in great condition. Lucky bastard's a kid who goes to my school.

Made a few unusual finds over the past week:
Went up to the mall just to walk around, decided to take the long way back to see if I could spot anything good. Found this:
CAM00303.jpg

The first time I've ever seen one and noticed it. Such a good looking car in person.

And then I stopped to get a snowball/shaved ice on the way home:
CAM00343.jpg

There was a Spiderman themed kids seat in the back that was actually pretty fantastic. It's been a long time since I've been this jealous of a 5 year old. The sound was incredible.

A few of my recent spotages :lol:

M3
null_zps3c238afa.jpg

FRS. I should probably stop posting these because they are becoming very common here.
null_zps33f2a55d.jpg

Stanced S2K.
null_zpsf87fe1c6.jpg

Acura NSX
null_zps7ee419b5.jpg

null_zpsc4dd6e67.jpg

Worst pic in the world but it is a Lamborghini Gallardo! The newer one too. :D rare spot here
null_zps1883138e.jpg

Hey, I'll be in Indianapolis for GenCon this Wed-Sun, and I'll probably try to squeeze some spotting in. Looks like Red Bull GP is this weekend, and the Lucas Oil big thing is next to my hotel, and I'm guessing downtown isn't bad for spotting. Was also guessing up towards Carmel is the main suburb spot to find exotics. Anything else you Indi guys can tell me?

I'm guessing by what you're wanting to spot is exotic cars, and if so, there are some nice neighborhoods in Carmel and on the Geist Reservoir where you might see some nice cars. Castleton and Zionsville are also nice areas near Carmel you might look at.

You might try 96th street which (I think) is where JrDarkness spots his cars. It pretty much runs parallel to the top end of I-465.

I don't know how long you plan on staying, but on Saturday, August 24th, there is the Carmel Artomobilia which is pretty much the biggest car show in Indiana. They shut down a big part of downtown Carmel for it. I guarantee you will see some exotics there. (I'm going, no DYSAGT E&S for you! :P)

Hope I helped a little bit. I don't really go out to spot, I just spot whenever my mom/grandma is driving and I have the camera with me.

Just stay at my burger king. Guaranteed to see a car lol. If I didn't break my phone IDE have lots of pictures.

What josh said is basically what you got to do. if your in the Japanese import scene. Head to fort wayne or greenwood and you will see tons of imports modified well.

Its hard to tell without seeing it up close. Their very similar.

The Malibu was just a model of a Chevelle, nothing more than some badges and trim. They are the same car. The Chevelle name was dropped in 1978 and it became just the Chevy Malibu. So technically, the Chevelle is still being made today.

From Wikipedia:

Wikipedia
The first Malibu was a top-line subseries of the mid-sized Chevrolet Chevelle from 1964 to 1972. Malibus were generally available in a full range of bodystyles including a four-door sedan, two-door Sport Coupe hardtop, convertible and two-seat station wagon. The Malibu was genuinely created and marketed for Chevrolet. Interiors were more lavish than lesser Chevelle 300 and 300 Deluxe models thanks to patterned cloth and vinyl upholstery (all-vinyl in convertibles and station wagons), deep-twist carpeting, deluxe steering wheel and other items. The Malibu SS was available only as a two-door Sport Coupe hardtop or convertible and added bucket seats, center console (with optional four-speed manual or Powerglide transmissions), engine gauges and special wheelcovers, and offered with any six-cylinder or V8 engine offered in other Chevelles.

Excuse the awful quality.

I had my Mom's phone for a drive, so I was actually able to get some pics.

C3 'Vette

zefs.jpg

1979 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car Edition.

m4ji.jpg

BMW Z3
ct5f.jpg

Ford Galaxie
r0d5.jpg

350Z
kae1.jpg

Last edited:
only the 2nd IPL I've seen, and it was in my neighborhood so even more surprising

and I always like it when I get back from a delivery and find a nice car in the lot. Monte Carlo, not sure of year...

Looks like an early 1970s model, probably in the 1972-1975 range off the top of my head.

Back