3:56.949

blindsidefive0
3:57.015

Kekambas91m
3:57.031

z06fun
3:57.042

Congrats to everyone who made it.

The two people I am seriously stunned to see not make it are S_Diem and TRC_Hunk, I am literally shocked that neither of them made it, they were the leaders in Round 1.

The two people I am seriously stunned to see not make it are S_Diem and TRC_Hunk, I am literally shocked that neither of them made it, they were the leaders in Round 1.

I'm shocked about this too. I totally expected S_Diem to show up towards the top this weekend and finish ahead of me.

Now, if I purchase the FC RX-7 I'm looking at shortly it will turn out to be a perfect week. :D

Just want to say, although I did not make it to Round 4, I learned A LOT during the whole experience and hope that I can make it next year!

GO WEST!!! ; )

So did that little pointer really help?

Yeah man it really did. I was goin crazy their for a while, nothing like being inside a 16.7 ghost going into the final sector just to lose a second every... single... lap... All I had to do was wait a tic before getting back on the gas when leaving that epic last sector and I watched time just disappear. You saved my ass on that 1, looks like I owe you a beer when we get to Florida.

Man, amazing show!

You guys all deserve huge praise. This competition was fierce and remarkably tough.

I'm glad to see some of the guys I got to know and race with through different parts of the forum make it through. R1600 Turbo, El_Zissou and Spec Miata-JSW, I'm rooting for you guys!

I cringed when I saw JSW fall back to the bubble spot. so close. He's gonna let out the biggest sigh of relief when he finds out where he's placed.

Hopefully some of you can get good "on the ground" footage for us in Orlando. One of you should set up a little post or blog to document your way through. I'm really interested in seeing what the process is gonna be for the finals. I don't know if Speed's gonna be good enough at covering the event as an actual race competition or just some video game trial so I'm counting on someone to capture it for us in the way it really is to be there.

You guys are lucky to be meeting each other, should be fun.

I'm shocked about this too. I totally expected S_Diem to show up towards the top this weekend and finish ahead of me.

I'm absolutely crushed, I thought I would make it in. :( I also thought Hunk was a sure thing.

Anyway, big congrats to those who made it!

I think 3 tenths are going to haunt me for the rest of my life! Ah well, i guess this means i should get back to training and autocross. I still got some things to win there :). GREAT competition with an amazing group of people. It was definitely a lot of fun and you guys deserve it. I hope to see you in some lobby races!

Well. for the guys rounding out the top ten; there's still the hope that someone might not be able to make it to the finals for one reason or another, so just keep on your toes for that.

Well that was some damn good driving by everyone. Also exciting to see so many from the community make it so far.

Can't wait to see coverage on speed.

Congrats... insanely tight at the top.
It's been a blast, even though I ran out of talent at 3'58.1.
Actually considering going down as a spectator anyway; be nice to meet you nuts.
GL to all the NE aliens. 👍

Well that was some damn good driving by everyone. Also exciting to see so many from the community make it so far.

Can't wait to see coverage on speed.

i think i may avoid watching the coverage.. it may just hurt too much :)

Congratulations to everyone, i've been following these threads and it sounded sick. Some amazingly fast guys out there. Good luck to everyone going to Orlando, the GTP community will be ruiting for you.

Back