Lots of Unpaintables!

• Thread starter CMvan46
  • 57 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC
I'm just highlighting some of the unpaintables I've got but please feel free to look through my garage in my sig and let me know. I'm looking for some bday tickets (any year at this point), muscle car tickets, and a Subaru 22B.

Green Text=Newly added

I've got:

Chevelle SS 454 in Desert Sand Metallic, in Shadow Gray Metallic-->Pending to chirstara321, and in Black Cherry Metallic and in Gobi Beige and in Evening Blue Metallic

Camaro SS '69 (S) in Garnet Red-->Sent/Car Recieved to OSE_CAP_SHADOW

Nissan MM-R Cup Car in White (#77) and in Pink/Beige (#11) Black (#90)---Black Sent/Car Recieved->christara321

Cuda 440 Six Pack in Autumn Bronze Metallic and in Tunisian Tan Metallic-->Sent to Marcos and in Snow White and in True Blue Metallic and in Light Gold

Superbird in Burnt Orange Metallic and in Yellow Gold--> Pending to Igwyana and in Jamacia Blue Metallic

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car in Yellow (#9)

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car in Black (#33) and in Red (#5)

Toyota Altezza Touring Car (#24)

VW Lupo Cup Car '00 in Red (#5) and in Green (#8)--To Webwolf 5/28

VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 in Orange (#54) and in Black (#77)

VW New Beetle Cup Car in Red (#2), in Blackish/Brown (#15), and in Blue/Purple (#11)

Honda Element in Galapagos Green Metallic, Nighthawk Black Pearl, and Satin Silver Metallic

Honda Integra Type R Touring Car in Yellow and in Red

S2000 LM Race Car in Red

Mugen S2000 in White

Also as of right now I also have a Pink s2000 LM Race Car in my OCD.--> Sent & Recieved to Nurburthing

Complete--Pink s2000 to Nurburthing for Impreza Touring

Complete-- Black MM-R to christara321 for Level 21 Ticket

Complete-- Garnet Red Camaro to OSE_CAP_SHADOW for '67 Bday Ticket

Complete-- Cuda Tunisian Tan Metallic to Marcos for Historic Rally Ticket

5/26-Car Sent- Honda z act to Mr. S for '08 Bday Ticket

Complete-- Shadowy Gray Chevelle to chirstara321 for 2001 Bday Ticket

Complete- Green Lupo Cup Car to Webwolf for Rally Car Ticket

6/3-- Yellow Gold Superbird to Igwaya for '08 Bday

EDIT: Please Read. I probably should have stated this before as most of the people I seem to trade with are from Europe but I do live in Vancouver and usually I'm not actually at my ps3 until later at night. Therefore most of my trades will come about 11 pm PST on the day of the trade.

Last edited:
Nissan MM-R Cup Car in Black (#90) Wanted
But I have three trades maybe four just awaiting on password reset with some one.
But what you want for it?
Maybe you could put me down in a trade list? (pending)
Check my signature for what you want.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

P.s Try your cuda,s on here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204606

Last edited:
Sure I will start a trade list in the OP when I get an offer. So your first. Your garage says you have a level 21 ticket do you still have that?

If not I'd like to grab your Subaru Touring Car or BMW M3 CSL.

Yer mate still got 21 ticket so put me down and I,ll sort you that out soon has.
Be about three days maybe four days.👍
Take care and chat soon bye or now.:)

Would you be willing to trade Beetle cup cars? I have a dark purple one and was wondering if you would trade your red one?

What I,ll do is send the 21 ticket has soon has I can and just send the Nissan MM car when you have recieved from me.(no rush so time is no issue)
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Ok christara I'll add you on psn then right now. My psn is ICourtesyFlush

Mac K I wansn't really looking for trades for the same car but I would to help you out if you need it altough the one I have listed as black/brown could also be considered a very dark purple so that may be it too?

Edit:

Parksideu14-- To be honest I don't have a clue these are just unpaintable ones that people like to collect and I've highlighted. I have a feeling they are different by a little bit.

Hey, Has the Camaro SS 69 got any changes? if not then i'd be interested in that, lmk 👍

I think its 0 changes just some miles from UCD. Just in the middle of a race and I'll check for sure. Give me about 2 mins here.

Okay I've got to take of for a minute here but be back in a little while. I can trade today if anybody is interested in that.

Hi mate noticed you have been over to that thread from ealier and I had already offered the Tunisian Tan Metallic, but I have put a little footnote on my posting saying if he would like to trade with you also for that colour then he could move me onto another already stated in the post I gave him.
So why a try to offer that cuda before someone else jumps in.LOL

Hi mate noticed you have been over to that thread from ealier and I had already offered the Tunisian Tan Metallic, but I have put a little footnote on my posting saying if he would like to trade with you also for that colour then he could move me onto another already stated in the post I gave him.
So why a try to offer that cuda before someone else jumps in.LOL

Thanks for splitting the fortune ;) The earlier i get these cars the better so i can move to another thread:tup:

Hey Marcos yeah I can trade that to you. Other than christara I've only got one trade in june so anytime works for me. Looking for rally ticket other than base so historic or intermediate preferablly. If not the Subaru Super touring (any colour except silver) would work for me too.

Let me know thanks!

OH! and christara its not neseccary at all I'm in no hurry to move all these cars either just saw them all piling up and thought it would be a good time to get a thread going. In any event thanks though!

Hello.
I would love that pink S2000, I don't have any tickets though. Is there anything I can tempt you with? A Ferrari F40 that you can sell for 135,000? Paint? Parts? Anything.

I have a red Impreza Touring car if you like?

OH! I'd love your red Impreza touring car. Just let me hear back from Marcos (hopefully soon) on the date he can trade and I could possibly do it tonight?

Absolutely would trade Pink S2000 for your impreza touring.

OH! I'd love your red Impreza touring car. Just let me hear back from Marcos (hopefully soon) on the date he can trade and I could possibly do it tonight?

Absolutely would trade Pink S2000 for your impreza touring.

Cool. I'll do a full restoration on it. Do you want me to put any parts on it?

Will you do the same to the S2000?

Add me anyway and we'll talk turkey on PSN.👍

I can actually afford that right now! yep I'll do so and no parts needed for me. I pm'd Marcos on the trade date as he was first to respond here so natrually I need to clear up details with him first. My psn is ICourtesyFlush

I'll add you right now.

It's getting embarassing bumping my own thread.... Hmmm maybe I'll call it.....vaulting? No....jumping? I dont know.

In all seriousness I am now interested in pretty much all tickets except the low level ones.

Has far as am aware I have a 2001 ticket.
link here apparently what you can get from it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650

I don,t like getting too far a head with trades but I like the look of the snow white cuda.
Now the 21 level ticket should be with you on the 23rd.
And the 2001 ticket would be something like the 27th if you want to trade.
Thats give or take a day,Still awaiting on someone? (password thingy)

Back