NSX-RM Wednesday Night World Championship (Champion-Jonzster!!!)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 564 comments
Scotland
Glasgow
STEG-13
GTRacingCircuit - NSX RM World Championship

Season 1CHAMPION - JONZSTER :)

Steg by GTRacingCircuit, on Flickr

GTRacingCircuit brings you the first of our online race leagues... The NSX RM World Championship.

Races are held every Wednesday at 9pm GMT.(Currently BST)

The season will consist of 10 races at various tracks throughout the world, some real and some GT original tracks.

Race1. Tokyo R246 July 13th.
Race2. Suzuka circuit July 20th.
Race3. High Speed Ring July 27th.
Race4. Laguna Seca Aug 3rd.
Race5. Deep Forrest Aug 10th.
Race6. Circuit de la Sarthe Aug 17th.
Race7. Nurburgring GP/F Aug 24th.
Race8. Autodromo Nazionale Monza Aug 31st.
Race9. Monaco( Cote d'Azur) Sep 7th.
Race10. Nurburgring Nordschliefe Sep 14th.

Rules:

All driver aids except ABS are banned!
All drivers must do their best to avoid contact.
Our independent steward has the final say on any racing incidents and has the authority to penalize racers.
Take care in qualifying not to get in someones way that is on a fast lap.
When exiting the pits do not cross the white line, even in qualifying, as you may receive a penalty if you block someone.
All drivers will be racing in a Race modified NSX (Fully tuned).
Anyone who ruins another drivers race on purpose will be banned from future events.

We are using the current F1 points system with a little change. The driver who finishes the most places above there starting position will win our Spirit of the GTRC award. Winners of this award will be given a bonus point! Any driver who receives a penalty during the race will not be considered for this award.

Drivers have the choice of Racing Soft, Medium or Hard.
Pit stops may be needed but are not mandatory.
Grip reduction is set to real.
False Start check, grid start.
Qualifying starts on the hour and will last twenty minutes.
Laps will depend on track but most races will be half an hour or so.

424BHP Limit
1040kg Minimum weight

Each team has its own unique colour and all teams have a number one and number two driver.
The championship consists of 8 teams with 2 drivers each.

Before the season started we hosted team mate 1vs1 to decide which car wears the number 1 and who is the Mark Webber of the team.
The head to head races were held at Nordschleife where racers had one lap to see who was boss.
All the 1vs1 races we have had so far have been superb, some decided by less than a second!
Any teams that did not have a number one battle had there numbers decided by their final position at Tokyo (Race 1).

Teams

Stealth Black Racing Team
Team Formula Red
Team Massiv White
Team Mellow Yellow
Team MLR
Team Tm8
The Gold Firm
The Green Team

Tables

Driver Standings.
Team Standings.

-----------------------Season 2 is in early discussion----------------------

You can leave your name on a reserve list so if anyone drops out we can contact you.
It is very easy for us to set a second series up so if enough people want to race we can make it happen:tup:

Thanks to all those who have helped us out so far- ashes619, Fyshokid, ECGadget, C-ZETA and all the other awesome photographers for their artwork. AMG for his track layouts and Sphinx also deserve a big thanks for creating the rules we all race to! :gtplanet:#1

Last edited:
This seems like it could be alot of fun.
PSN- NismoNinja32 (Yea, its 32 instead of 23. :))
I will be entering single if space is still available.

Yup there is space left buddy, I will add you on Psn and send you a link to the site when it goes live(soon).

definitely interested... do you have a tentative schedule set up? Depending on days, I'd love to participate... and I will more than likely have a teammate comin with me

No final schedule yet mlrcarts43.I will add you and let you know in the next few days.

Mitchman17 and jesse208, I have added you both and will be in touch very shortly with more detail.

Thank you all for your support.

Time?

around 1pm UK, saturday's = ok for me.

The verdict so far is for midweek races at around 9pm GMT. If that is no good for you I will discuss options to get you racing.I will take another poll of when the time should be but I could Possibly run 2 Championships at the same time. One suited to my Timezone and one for your neck of the woods.

Let me know, Steg

PS added Killa_Kandy

Depending on final time... I'm in with a teammate MLR_Carts43 and MLR_Specter... mid week works for us

I will let you know as soon as a time is set however Wednesday at 9pm Gmt is the most popular at the moment.

Note to all current drivers. The time has been decided, check top for details.

Last edited:
Hey I'm really intersted in joining but it equals to 7am here. :(

Really sorry mate but it has been a nightmare getting everyone tied down to a time due to the different time zones. I will without a doubt let you know as soon as we have a Championship better suited to your neck of the woods mate.

Cheers, Steg

Really sorry mate but it has been a nightmare getting everyone tied down to a time due to the different time zones. I will without a doubt let you know as soon as we have a Championship better suited to your neck of the woods mate.

Cheers, Steg
Thanks and I see your a grouP b fan to.

Just an update to all drivers. The team mate 1vs1s will start in a week and our first Championship race will be on the 13th of July. Our website is available to visit but still not finished so please bear with us. GTRacingCircuit.com

Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped us get to where we are in a very short space of time!

It is indeed my friend, do you want to enter with a team mate or are you happy to have a random team mate?

No problem mate, check out the site for detailed rules and schedule.
GTRacingCircuit.com

Good to have another Glasgow boy on the grid :)

Back