GT5 PD maybe it's time to do something DT scoring system?

• Thread starter JK83
  • 60 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
So here is video latest DT's and on my opinion that isn't drifting !!

It isn't hard to add limits for each sector (Min. speed or time what you can spend on sector)

So what you guys think?

Last edited:
Wow....just wow, and people think the guys on top are "top" drifters. :lol: What's even worse, is that people that do Drift Mode Trials in A-Spec, think they're good if they get high scores. :lol:

That scoring system is based for driving line and some reason you got almost double scores "wigling" like that.
Easy solution fix that is add time limit to DT's.

So the car isn't even really sliding in the video so much as the wheel spin from acceleration and the turning angle is tricking the engine into thinking that it is?

So the car isn't even really sliding in the video so much as the wheel spin from acceleration and the turning angle is tricking the engine into thinking that it is?

Yes I think that is reason 👍

Another day, another glitch/loophole/exploit.

I found that about 6 monts ago when I tryed figure how scoring system realy works...
Well I'm suprised how long it took for someone else make top10 result with that.
(Never done myself that in DT's or told anyone about that)

Just made my day.... It looks like a toy car shaking its head like a pendulum.... comical and harmless if DT results isn't affected by it. Not tried that but it may not be as easy as it seems.

So here is video latest DT's and on my opinion that isn't drifting !!

It isn't hard to add limits for each sector (Min. speed or time what you can spend on sector)

So what you guys think?

witch settings you use???

Just made my day.... It looks like a toy car shaking its head like a pendulum.... comical and harmless if DT results isn't affected by it. Not tried that but it may not be as easy as it seems.

It is affecting the results as the people that have resorted to this nonsense all occupy the top spots.

It's pathetic that people are destroying the leaderboards with it, but outside of that, it's pretty harmless.

By the way..uh...how does it work exactly? >_>

Wow that must take some mad skills

So could someone talk me through it?

Its left , right, left , right , left , right, right .........nope i just cant get it

Back