Azn's Replica Shop: Now Open! -Daily/Weekly Cars-

United States
United States
AznParisLovee
EwXbox!
pz9Cl.jpg

Hey GT5 Mates. Well just started this Replica stuff because Gran Turismo got boring for me. So I had to find a new way to entertain me. Replicas was the answer.

I Will try to post NEW replicas weekly depending on my Life schedule! :scared:
Please do not use this thread for other trades. I will not Tolerate it.
You may request a Replica, I will TRY my best on completing it.

PRICE:
Birthday Ticket: '67
Level Ticket: 12,14,16,19,21 or 23

I may accept a Car, deals are welcomed!

Edo Murciélago LP640 - 695HP

Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg
Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

Novitech Rosso MC Stradale - 646HP

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

MTM R8 V10 biTURBO (5.2 Quattro) - 777HP

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Replica-ing!

but Azn, some of your performance figures seem to be quite off... If you need any help with these cars, jusk ask!

Welcome to Replica-ing!

but Azn, some of your performance figures seem to be quite off... If you need any help with these cars, jusk ask!

I seemed to follow them as much as possible. Which are the mistakes if you mind telling? No hard feelings of course. 👍👍

No hard feelings of course. 👍👍

I would sure hope so!

Based off what i could gather from the pictures and hp readings, the audi has way too many hp for that replica and the maseratis camber just doesnt look right.

i built myself one of the maseratis where i had the camber set at 0.9 and the suspension travel at 2:2 compression and 2:3 extension.

This car also has a low top speed 186mph so getting the gearing right is very important so that you dont have to start in 2nd

I would sure hope so!

Based off what i could gather from the pictures and hp readings, the audi has way too many hp for that replica and the maseratis camber just doesnt look right.

i built myself one of the maseratis where i had the camber set at 0.9 and the suspension travel at 2:2 compression and 2:3 extension.

This car also has a low top speed 186mph so getting the gearing right is very important so that you dont have to start in 2nd

I am Thankful for your help. However the Audi is indeed 777HP from all the resources I have looked at. "The R8 V10 BiTurbo is now capable of 777 hp"

And the Maserati is a Novitech, it is not the same as Stradale Gran Turismo, though I'll take a look at the Cambers once more.

Thanks Ace! 👍

AznParisLovee
I am Thankful for your help. However the Audi is indeed 777HP from all the resources I have looked at. "The R8 V10 BiTurbo is now capable of 777 hp"

And the Maserati is a Novitech, it is not the same as Stradale Gran Turismo, though I'll take a look at the Cambers once more.

Thanks Ace! 👍

A) your right about the audi
B) I built the novitec I just dont have it up on my page, but id just check that camber!

Hope this helped!

And good luck to you!

A) your right about the audi
B) I built the novitec I just dont have it up on my page, but id just check that camber!

Hope this helped!

And good luck to you!

Yes, I'll most definitely check that Camber once again.

Thanks for the Help! 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Back