dr_3d_04.jpg

đź‘Ť :) :dopey:

dr_ca02.jpg

dr_3d_02.jpg

copy the link n paste @ new window it work
it has a promotional movie its damn rock the graphic better tha nfsu2 thehehe

damn cant wait

btw im back long time didnt post here :sly:

actually i was thinking why there's isn't any D1 game for PS2, here it is.
i think i will be crazy if i am playing this with my DFP

Cosmic
No Europe realese? :indiff:
Lucky you European people, you get all the great rally sims like RBR while we here in Canada are stucked with the muscle-cars, ricers, drifters, flatsomething , burnsomethat and other Simpsons or NHRA games.

Biased turkey
Lucky you European people, you get all the great rally sims like RBR while we here in Canada are stucked with the muscle-cars, ricers, drifters, flatsomething , burnsomethat and other Simpsons or NHRA games.
RBR sucks , just to let you know that ;)

Cosmic
RBR sucks , just to let you know that ;)
Would you like to trade place ? so I could play all the great PS2 sims released in Europe while you'll "enjoy" all the crappy "racing" stuff released for the American market.
At least the weather is the same in both countries ( having a big snowstorm right now )

I WILL OWN YOU ALL AT THIS GAME!!!

hahaha jp, but i cant wait to play it... i will mod my pstwo just to play dis game

Looks like this game will be out soon because it's been reviewed already. Most likely the score was from Famitsu.

D1 Grand Prix (Yuke's) - 7, 6, 7, 7 - (27 / 40) (the-magicbox.com)

I know there is a demo for this game
you can get that when you purchase Video Option in Japan
I think its the January one
and I just hope the game will support DFP or DF

spooony
Looks like this game will be out soon because it's been reviewed already. Most likely the score was from Famitsu.

D1 Grand Prix (Yuke's) - 7, 6, 7, 7 - (27 / 40) (the-magicbox.com)

can post the link to the review? i cant find it :s

What my post meant was that the game was reviewed by a Japanese reviewer. Most likely Famitsu because they always review games 1 week before release date and the-magicbox.com always post Famitsu review scores. If you can get a copy of Famitsu weekly then there's probably a full written review in there.... but it's a Japanese magazine :)

Back