D1gp Ps2 Games

• Thread starter drifterzzz
  • 88 comments
Don't know if there's anything to unlock - what do you think is there that you can't get to yet.

I just got it yesterday and played it - I have to disagree with the "rushed" part. It's fun and it is short on customization features, but I differentiate rushed and easy on the extras.

Where in Canada are you? If you're in Toronto or Vancouver I'm sure there are game shops run by chinese people that sell it. If you can't find it in any shop then order from

www.play-asia.com
or
www.liksang.com

and you can always keep an eye on eBay for cheap deals...

And yes, you need a modchip to play import originals on your North American PS2 unless you have a Japanese PS2

Sorry for the double post but I was reading about swap discs and it looks like some of them have requirements. I just don't wanna buy the game and nt be able to play it. I just gotta make sure :). DriftGod, which swap disc do you have?

190driver
i ordered option vol 130 will the demo play on my canadian ps2 or do i need a mod chip?

Yes I think you'll need one.... that is a good investion though....

I really want this game, after watching the promotional video, it looks really 'intense'. Shame about the still high price though, guess i'll wait until it goes down a bit.

What's the most amount of wins you've gained in Survival Mode? For me, 19. Manabu Orido wooped my azz @ Ebisu. So far I have unlocked ZAKU B210, Manabu Suzuki HONDA ODESSY, Daijiro Inada OPTION STREAM Z33. I have also unlocked the previous D1gp Champion cars.

man. i got this game when it came out and havent played it since. it aint that great at all! and single player mode is hella difficult! :nervous:

Damn, after beating the game once and unlocking the Bihuko course, HKS 2001 S15, and Zaku... the game got harder. I can't seem to get any farther :mad: . Heres my game save Does anyone have a game save with everything unlocked :dunce: ?

Back