Fast Cars on Tight Tracks

• Thread starter east
  • 6 comments
Hi everyone, its been a wee while since i last played GT4, I have decided to pick it up again recently and have been finding the folowing couple Car/Track combos a load of fun so figured i'd post them here on GTP.

Race 1
GT Mode
Track: Citta Di Aria
Car: Nissan R92CP Race Car
Tyres: Super Soft
Driver Aids: None
Power Mods: None
Time to beat: 1'12.557 Set by East

Race 2
GT Mode
Track: Autumn Mini
Car: Formula Gran Turismo
Tyres: Medium
Driver Aids: None
Time to beat: 26.777 Set by East
27.180 Set by Mr P

If it sounds like fun give it a shot and post your times, thanks.

Had a go at the easier of the two whilst I had nothing to do and it turned out quite a tricky little test for sure :scared: it was crying out for TCS at first but I stuck with it without anyway and after a good hour + running it I managed to pass you .. but it wasn't easy 👍

Race 2 - 9.375 / 20.704 = 27.180

Replay saved and will upload tomorrow if you haven't already taken it back east ;) .. will try the citta test over the next few days also :cheers:

Cheers
Ron.

Dracwolley
I'll give them both a try tonight.

Does it have to be those tracks? Only those?

Yes, only the given cars on the given tracks please.

Mr P
Had a go at the easier of the two whilst I had nothing to do and it turned out quite a tricky little test for sure it was crying out for TCS at first but I stuck with it without anyway and after a good hour + running it I managed to pass you .. but it wasn't easy

Race 2 - 9.375 / 20.704 = 27.180

Replay saved and will upload tomorrow if you haven't already taken it back east .. will try the citta test over the next few days also

Cheers
Ron.

Nice time man 👍

I'll give it another shot tonite cause I just love fireing the FGT through that final right hand corner :)

Leaderboard Updated.

Hi East......is it ok if we use Mediums for the Citta Di Aria track???
I would be very intrested in that!!
Thanks man!! ;)

Got a new time with the FGT on Autumn Mini.

T1/9.239 T2/20.370 Time/26.777

:)

Rusty*
Hi East......is it ok if we use Mediums for the Citta Di Aria track???
I would be very intrested in that!!
Thanks man!!

You can use Medium tyres if you want.

Alrighty then, well I will be posting times for Race Mediums....for all who wish to run on Mediums. I'll set the pace guys.👍
Citta di Aria up first.
That track is very full-on, when I pull a lap on that track in the R92 I dont want to hit any walls. Hard act to follow ina car thats punching out well over a BHP per KG wouldn't you say.
I guess keeping it realistic, if you where to slightly nudge or rub the wall then I guess thats passable, just like it would be in a real race. However any smacking into the walls is just straight dodgy. So all my laps will ahve replays.....the time that could be gained by hitting walls and driving "unclean" would be significant, thats my reason for replays on this track.
If I could get within 3.5-4 Seconds of the Soft tyres time....then I will be happy. Anything less would be unaceptable.;)
Note: I never use any of the TCS, ASM, NOS options. So...expect some wheel spin lol:D
There goes some seconds....:rolleyes:
I'll see what I can do.:D

Back