►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to race div 3. If we are going to have divisions you will be in div 2 because you are a lot faster than me. I kinda like the no division for now so we'll have more cars in 1 room instead of having few in several rooms.

I have a feeling it's only going to be for that track. And we didn't even race there. On worn tires I run 1:37's. It was terrible. >_<

Matte black car with silver wheels / #11, really good to see some forward progress here guys. Keep it up.

Got you added to the drivers list! Glad to have you back TX! See you on track soon! Welcome to Turtle Racing League

Add me to the roster... I'll be changing my color combo though... I hope it's still available.

Johnsom/johnsom black car/red wheels #23

Thanks Phish for organizing!

Welcome to Turtle Racing League Johnsom! I got you added in the drivers list! See you on track soon!

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get back in the league now that the summer is over. Hopefully my schedule will work this fall. It's really exciting to see the league is reborn as it will keep us busy and practicing until GT6 is out.

I would like a new combo if possible please:

Juanca87 (PSN ID) / Black Car and Silver Wheels / # 87

Cheers!

Good to hear from you peterrod! The Turtle has unleased!! :lol: This is just a brand new chapter for Turtle Racing League! I added you to the drivers list see you on track! Welcome to Turtle Racing League!

-Turtle Racing League UPDATE-

Thanks to all that have joined so far! Means a lot for us! We do not have any racing schedule this weekend! But On wednesday night and Saturday night i encourage you all if you can make it to hop in (new turtles PSN) will create soon. And i can answer any questions, possible improvements for turtle and some fun shuffle racing! Hope to see you all Tommorow night! Ill add you all on the new Turtle PSN once i create it! 👍

Yeah, we'll all be in the same room, but it's good to know who's gonna be next to you in the corners. Learn what people's potentail skill levels are at and such. I, johnsom, and Busted seem to fight sometimes, but if new people join, it's nice to know who to look out for.

Do I have to keep an eye on your spelling now?

I'm in.

PSN: micantony
Black car / Neon Green rims
(an homage to PsychoTurtle who always liked those "turtle colors" combination)

micantony
I'm in.

PSN: micantony
Matte Black car / Neon Green rims

Awesome! Welcome to turtle racing league Micantony! Ill send you the turtle friend requests once I set them up..but currently I'm building my new sim racing rig! The obutto ozone! 👍

Ph1sher
Awesome! Welcome to turtle racing league Micantony! Ill send you the turtle friend requests once I set them up..but currently I'm building my new sim racing rig! The obutto ozone! 👍

That's what I had. You'll like it!

I just got one too. unfortunately, my back has been acting up again so i have barely gotten a chance to use it!

Downside is that it really makes me want to do a 3 monitor setup now...

ItsAllAboutWins
That's what I had. You'll like it!

The seat is a monster compared to the playseat evolution! And that sick carbon fiber on it! 👍 finishing looks awesome!

Mic- sweet! Though that sucks you haven't been able to use it lately! I'm sure you will love it as well!

Ph1sher
The seat is a monster compared to the playseat evolution! And that sick carbon fiber on it! 👍 finishing looks awesome!

Mic- sweet! Though that sucks you haven't been able to use it lately! I'm sure you will love it as well!

Next rig I buy is gonna be the Voltaire rig with a t500rs. Use the controller for TT's and the rig for racin

Next rig I buy is gonna be the Voltaire rig with a t500rs. Use the controller for TT's and the rig for racin

i looked at that rig! It looks awesome!! I'm considering getting a stand alone triple moniter setup, but im unsure for now.

Regarding my colour combination, I honestly want to shy away from my original Yellow paint with White Rims and try something new. What do you guys think?

Regarding my colour combination, I honestly want to shy away from my original Yellow paint with White Rims and try something new. What do you guys think?

I say go for it. Here's a chance for a fresh start. Just make sure no one else has it, then double check, and once more for good measure.

I have 2 color combos I'm about to test out, I hope it's not one of those, lol, then it's back to the drawing board.

Welcome to Turtle Racing League Johnsom! I got you added in the drivers list! See you on track soon!

Thanks to all that have joined so far! Means a lot for us! We do not have any racing schedule this weekend! But On wednesday night and Saturday night i encourage you all if you can make it to hop in (new turtles PSN) will create soon. And i can answer any questions, possible improvements for turtle and some fun shuffle racing! Hope to see you all Tommorow night! Ill add you all on the new Turtle PSN once i create it! 👍

HI Phish,

I kinda thought about my car color... can you change it to blue and orange? Same # 23.

johnsom
HI Phish,

I kinda thought about my car color... can you change it to blue and orange? Same # 23.

Yes I will change it too that! Thanks Johnsom

New Obutto Rig with Buttkicker Gamer 2, G27, AfterGlow Headsets 👍 This New Rig is amazing! Love the purchase! Only $350! Thanks Obutto!

R.I.P Playseat Evolution!

Excuse my messy teenage Room! 👎

I'm in as we'll.

Black car/orange wheels #33

psn: spyagent1439

Look forward to racing more with you guys in the upcoming weeks.

RacingOtaku86
I'll try Blue with White wheels as my combo. It doesn't seem to be used, so why not?

I see you're taking my old color combo... good choice. I also liked your white on white from the cappuccino races.

I'll try Blue with White wheels as my combo. It doesn't seem to be used, so why not?

Sounds Good Racing! Ill update your colors!

I'm in as we'll.

Black car/orange wheels #33

psn: spyagent1439

Look forward to racing more with you guys in the upcoming weeks.

Ill get you added to the drivers list! Welcome back to Turtle Racing League! Looking forward to racing with you on track! :tup

--Attention Turtles--

-A Brand new Center for Turtles to Meet up is now available! The PSN is Turtle-Home i will be sending FR to all current turtles to Accept it! a new Division 1 turtle will be created soon! 👍

Otaku I've got 5 really cool different colored chromes I got from cueball. He unlocked them with garage editor. I'd be glad to send them to you. Also got two Flourescents from him. Maybe you would like one of them.
I'm using a red chrome for my wheels I traded for in the market place. Send me a FR if we're not already. I'll check in the morning when I get on and send them to you.

I see you're taking my old color combo... good choice. I also liked your white on white from the cappuccino races.

Well, now that I got your graces to take it, that's good.
Yeah, my Cappie was nice looking, wasn't it? Secret to it: DON'T PAINT IT AFTER THE RACE MODIFICATION. It worked so well I didn't bother painting it.

Otaku I've got 5 really cool different colored chromes I got from cueball. He unlocked them with garage editor. I'd be glad to send them to you. Also got two Flourescents from him. Maybe you would like one of them.
I'm using a red chrome for my wheels I traded for in the market place. Send me a FR if we're not already. I'll check in the morning when I get on and send them to you.

I'll take up that offer. And, you are indeed on my list.

Last edited:
Ph1sher, Would it be possible to use a bright green non metallic, fantasiagrun from the lupo, with matte black wheels, or is that too close to wins combo of lime green metallic and black wheels?

Ph1sher, Would it be possible to use a bright green non metallic, fantasiagrun from the lupo, with matte black wheels, or is that too close to wins combo of lime green metallic and black wheels?

As it sounds, it should be okay, just making sure, do you or anyone else have a color comparison. Just dont want it to be very close and hard to identify who you are in the Pictures.

Ph1sher
As it sounds, it should be okay, just making sure, do you or anyone else have a color comparison. Just dont want it to be very close and hard to identify who you are in the Pictures.

It'd be easy to identify. Metallic green is bright on the focus point and darker around the edges. His would be through and through the same

It'd be easy to identify. Metallic green is bright on the focus point and darker around the edges. His would be through and through the same

Sounds Good! Good to know 👍 so if you were asking if you could use that color combo Jay*Doc, you may if you choose too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back