►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap. Windstream Internet is down again. I guess it's time to switch to Cox Internet.

Sorry guys!

Wow look at all the racers! 👍
Some say he found a way to break out of the Nurburgring, and then drove off into the sunset. And if you listen real close, you can hear the distant hum of a red Ferrari. All we know is, he was called the Psycho! that's a cool memorial tag j*d do you mind if I add it to my GTP? I'm in T_T testing tuner

Wow look at all the racers! 👍
Some say he found a way to break out of the Nurburgring, and then drove off into the sunset. And if you listen real close, you can hear the distant hum of a red Ferrari. All we know is, he was called the Psycho! that's a cool memorial tag j*d do you mind if I add it to my GTP? I'm in T_T testing tuner

I don't mind at all! I think it would be cool if we all had some sort of Psycho tag line in case he ever makes a triumphant return!

My Internet is out tv is out I've seen enough rain this year. Sorry I'm missing it guys.

Good to see everyone had a good night! I just got off work! Sorry I could not make it, though I will be posting the first 6 turtle races on the thread soon. Thanks 👍

If anyone is still up, and interested in racing with me. Hop on in turtle-home as I'm testing combos for the schedule! 👍

Last edited:
20 people... And counting hopefully. :P

Last night's shuffles were fun. Got 2nd twice in a row.... And then fell apart. Oh well. The first combo seems interesting. :)

Socket68
I like the looks of the first 2 races phish. Especially the first one. 👍

Thanks randy! I started on it last night and will continue tonight! 👍

Thanks randy! I started on it last night and will continue tonight! 👍

Alright maybe I can come by and drive with you for awhile after The high speed touring races tonight. Anyway I'll see you at 8pm. 👍

Socket68
Alright maybe I can come by and drive with you for awhile after The high speed touring races tonight. Anyway I'll see you at 8pm. 👍

Sounds good randy! Ill be sticking around after the races! 👍

Hello all! From what it sounds like, I will not be able to attend for what we plan on Saturday if anything ill be late. So its up to you guys what you want to do in turtle home. From shuffle racing, games etc. Or even practice for next Saturdays race! The full schedule (6 weeks) will either be posted tommorow night or Saturday night! Thanks 👍

Hey Phisher, Busted and I were in Turtle Home last night, and I think the room settings may have the mic's disabled.

In case you don't know where to set that, it's from the GT Life screen, click the gear (options) and then go into room settings there. It's options different then what you'll find once you get into the "Lounge".

We were there until at least 9:30, but I had to run.

Talk to you later!

jay*doc
Hey Phisher, Busted and I were in Turtle Home last night, and I think the room settings may have the mic's disabled.

In case you don't know where to set that, it's from the GT Life screen, click the gear (options) and then go into room settings there. It's options different then what you'll find once you get into the "Lounge".

We were there until at least 9:30, but I had to run.

Talk to you later!

Shoot! My bad guys ill change it. What do you guys reccomend it be at? Like race quality and voice chat quality?

Since Ph1sher can't make it Saturday night, can we get a volunteer to host shuffle racing Saturday night at Turtle- Home. My connection is no where near good enough and I wouldn't know how to host a shuffle race.

Socket68
Since Ph1sher can't make it Saturday night, can we get a volunteer to host shuffle racing Saturday night at Turtle- Home. My connection is no where near good enough and I wouldn't know how to host a shuffle race.

Thanks randy! I will show up a little later tommorow night depending when we close at my job which usually is roughly 9 p.m central time.

Edit: ill be enabling the voice chat in turtle home tonight when I do get home, I'm going to buy new headsets after school since I rarely can hear u guys in my afterglow headsets. (Getting the wireless turtle beach headsets)

Spliffy
Sign me up! PSN>SpeedDeemin, car-blue, wheels-yellow, #21

Welcome to turtle racing league Spliffy, unfortunately Martin_ky has #21 you may use your color combo. This is partly my fault as I forgot to put Martin on the drivers list! Ill get you set up spliffy! Ill send you the friend requests for turtle racing league to access it! Again feel welcome here and feel free to ask any questions! Welcome aboard!

mohammadsen
Mohammadsen is my Psn. My car is going to be red and have black wheels.

I'm sorry I haven't got back to you at all! Sounds good mohammadsen! We still need a unused number from you in the drivers list, welcome to turtle racing league! I will send you the friend requests for turtle racing league! Make sure you know the OLR rules by respecting every turtle on the track. That's just a friendly reminder for you, me, all of us! We are looking forward to seeing you on track! Feel free to ask questions on the thread of you ever need help.

Sorry triple post!! Lol on my phone

Welcome to turtle racing league Spliffy, unfortunately Martin_ky has #21 you may use your color combo. This is partly my fault as I forgot to put Martin on the drivers list! Ill get you set up spliffy! Ill send you the friend requests for turtle racing league to access it! Again feel welcome here and feel free to ask any questions! Welcome aboard!

how about 18? if not, 48?

Hey phisher, just a reminder to add my color combo, stupid bright green and matte black rims. still cant decide on a number, my old enduro was 22 if that's available. I'll take 00.

Hey phisher, just a reminder to add my color combo, stupid bright green and matte black rims. still cant decide on a number, my old enduro was 22 if that's available.

jay*doc pm that paint chip you needed. I'll look for it in the morning and dupe it then send you 4. If I have it.

So we are going to start next week on a new schedule? Are we doing anything this week at Turtle_Town or focusing on the new TRL? I'm down for whatever, would love to do high speed with you guys but the wife looked at me like I had 2 heads lol. Also would love to trade some paint chips. Need some orange!

jay*doc
Hey phisher, just a reminder to add my color combo, stupid bright green and matte black rims. still cant decide on a number, my old enduro was 22 if that's available. I'll take 00.

Will do when I get home thanks

3forSpeed
So we are going to start next week on a new schedule? Are we doing anything this week at Turtle_Town or focusing on the new TRL? I'm down for whatever, would love to do high speed with you guys but the wife looked at me like I had 2 heads lol. Also would love to trade some paint chips. Need some orange!

Yes thirdroy, and I believe we will now we will be moving to turtle home though right now I have chat disabled I will change that when I get home

Edit: Drivers List is up to date! Thanks all for Joining! First Official Turtle Practice is on wednesday! Shuffle Meet and Greet On satuday! Shuffle racing In Turtle-Home This saturday! Come out and meet your fellow turtle friends and have a great time! 👍

Edit 2: Turtle-Home all updated! You should hear everyone in the room now!

Mohammendsen could i get a number from you? (an unused number) you color combo is available though

Last edited:
I have what might be a dumb question. When we're in the lounge or pits, when everyone is chatting back and forth, is there a way to turn off the annoying music. I can't hear you guys talk because of the music. Help please

Socket68
I have what might be a dumb question. When we're in the lounge or pits, when everyone is chatting back and forth, is there a way to turn off the annoying music. I can't hear you guys talk because of the music. Help please

Good question actually because I have no idea how to do that! :lol:

I believe it's the menu music volume in the audio settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back