►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Wins,

Your crazy Wins :crazy: I left the light on for him if he's out there and he wants to, he'll find his Turtle way home.

Going back over my many Turtle Race photos I happened accross a finish I had with Psycho the first time I raced him. This was about a month before the league was started. He's in the red of coarse. Sorry MBOBB I can't remember if you were there. Looking forward to some more close finishes like this in the resurrection.

Great pics as always Martin:tup:

And Wins once again you crack me up. An empty turtle shell. Ha ha

Nice pic on OP ph1sher. Like it

Sorry Phisher, but I gotta change my number again :dunce: I just realized yesterday that the numbering is 1-99, so 00 won't work... I'll take 82. Final answer. Lol. :sly:👍

Sorry Phisher, but I gotta change my number again :dunce: I just realized yesterday that the numbering is 1-99, so 00 won't work... I'll take 82. Final answer. Lol. :sly:👍

Sounds Good Jay*Doc! Thanks!

Hello all! As you all know our official practice tonight, as of my schedule I will be late night due to church tonight. I'm sure either mbobb or someone can host for us. Everyone should be able to access turtle-home as I sent it too all the people that have signed up for the league! Hope to see you all later tonight! 👍

Sorry for double post

Fun racin tonight lads. I've always struggled at the 'ring on every variant. Nice to know I can still keep up with the ds3.

Sorry for the bumps Mbobb. My daughter was up to no good the entire race. During qualifying she had to keep gettin up and down from my lap. During the race she kept bringing me toys and throwing them in my lap. Then she grabbed my brand new phone and tried to take off with it and that's when I went off the grass on the straight. I decided to call it quits on the first corner of the last lap when she jumped on my back and I tried to keep her from falling off. Was making looking at her when I heard a smash so I pulled it over. My apologies if I did any unsportsmanlike behavior to anyone. I spent more time watching her instead of the road.

Fun racin tonight lads. I've always struggled at the 'ring on every variant. Nice to know I can still keep up with the ds3.

Sorry for the bumps Mbobb. My daughter was up to no good the entire race. During qualifying she had to keep gettin up and down from my lap. During the race she kept bringing me toys and throwing them in my lap. Then she grabbed my brand new phone and tried to take off with it and that's when I went off the grass on the straight. I decided to call it quits on the first corner of the last lap when she jumped on my back and I tried to keep her from falling off. Was making looking at her when I heard a smash so I pulled it over. My apologies if I did any unsportsmanlike behavior to anyone. I spent more time watching her instead of the road.

I only lost 2nd to Otaku, but 3rd was good enough. I've never been able to keep up with you guys like that in any other practice or race. I'm very satisfied.

I only lost 2nd to Otaku, but 3rd was good enough. I've never been able to keep up with you guys like that in any other practice or race. I'm very satisfied.

That's a great feeling isn't Bionic:tup: Way to go. Feel proud!!!!

Sorry I didn't make it lastnight guys. I'm sure I missed a good time.

Great practice lastnight guys. No worries Win that little bump was no big deal. If I had that going on while I was trying to drive it would have been far worse than the way you where driving. Otaku, you and myself and derp had a great battle going. This should be a very fun race.

Great practice lastnight guys. No worries Win that little bump was no big deal. If I had that going on while I was trying to drive it would have been far worse than the way you where driving. Otaku, you and myself and derp had a great battle going. This should be a very fun race.

Unless you guys get faster. xD

I apologize if I missed this but are we using the old turtle lounge from before or is there a new one. I dont want to miss this weekends race.

I apologize if I missed this but are we using the old turtle lounge from before or is there a new one. I dont want to miss this weekends race.

There's a new one. Turtle_Home. We will be doing races for both series there now. Post in here you need it ASAP and Ph1sher will send you the FR for it.

monkeyboy4q

New one, I sent the friend request too you if you haven't recieved it give Turtle-Home a friend request! Thanks! Hope to see you this Saturday! 👍

Good run last night. I have alot of time to make up on this one! What kind of pp/hp does the Golf get after the break in?

I'll be in turtle home in 15 minutes if anyone wants to hop on and drive or race around. Can do the turtle tuner races too.

Nice Martin:tup: very nice

Looks like MBOBB is going to try and stick it up the middle. Make it three wide. Ha ha

monkeyboy4q
I didn't get to make it out for wed practice. What kind of lap times are we seeing?

1.46s around there.

Wins mentioned that it is a 24 lap race instead of 30. Is this correct. If we are running 1.46, 1.47,1.48s roughly. Is 24 laps going to be 45 minutes..ill check but I thought it was 30?

1.46s around there.

Wins mentioned that it is a 24 lap race instead of 30. Is this correct. If we are running 1.46, 1.47,1.48s roughly. Is 24 laps going to be 45 minutes..ill check but I thought it was 30?

Thanks for the help! I will find out tonight if I'm in the ball park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back