►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Socket68
Where's the audio settings?

From the in-game race. Press start, press right 2 times to the options menu or whatever its called. Scroll down to the bottom and it says Race BGM. Set it however low you want. I have mine anywhere from 0-40 depending on if I care what phisher has to say ; )

ItsAllAboutWins
From the in-game race. Press start, press right 2 times to the options menu or whatever its called. Scroll down to the bottom and it says Race BGM. Set it however low you want. I have mine anywhere from 0-40 depending on if I care what phisher has to say ; )

Oh is it going to be like that wins?! uh! :lol:

Might make it tonight..

:TURTLE UPDATE:​

-The Full 7 week of Turtle Racing has been updated and will be doing the laps for each combo tonight. Turtle Racing League Practice Only Begins in 4 days!

-We Will meet in Turtle-Home if we have a good amount of racers, we all will do shuffle racing ourselves, if not we will move to a open lobby. See you all there! 👍

Only 3 showing up..We are doing a Open Lobby Shuffle Room! The Room number will be posted shortly Join for some fun!

Room Name: Turtle Clean Shuffle
Number: 1472-6118-3744-3753-9512 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for all coming out tonight! Lots of fun! 👍

So now the real action begins! Welcome back turtles! This shall be lots of fun! Might make some videos of the replays for turtle racing league! 👍

What a great schedule Phish. High speed ring, Daytona,great cars too. The next 7 weeks is gonna be fun.

The G37 at High Speed Ring is alot of fun. I use to take it there when I was bored for some fun. That car really likes that track. Would reach around 172mph if I remember right. My kinda place.

And Sorry I didn't make it lastnight everybody. 60 hrs thus week at work I guess took its toll on me.

Last edited:
Great shuffle racing last night! The schedule looks awesome too. Might not make all races but will try. Still looking to trade some paint chips need some orange especially premium passionate and jazz. Have about 1500 chips name your color I will see if I have it. See you on the track! Viva La Turtles!:gtpflag::cheers:

Great shuffle racing last night! The schedule looks awesome too. Might not make all races but will try. Still looking to trade some paint chips need some orange especially premium passionate and jazz. Have about 1500 chips name your color I will see if I have it. See you on the track! Viva La Turtles!:gtpflag::cheers:

I'll see if I have them. Between myself and Busted we'll get you what you need.
Send a FR to randy68 and to BustedFoSho
And no we don't need anything in return. Your a Turtle.

I'll see if I have them. Between myself and Busted we'll get you what you need.
Send a FR to randy68 and to BustedFoSho
And no we don't need anything in return. Your a Turtle.

Sent you guys a FR. Sent one to randy1122, might have made mistake if so sorry wrong randy lol! Anyway thank you for the help. Im sure I have something nice in the garage I could send you if there is any cars etc. you need. Maybe a fresh Toyota 7 to scare the crap outta ya!

Sent you what I had, only 1 of the premium passion.

Got any fantasiagrun green?

Sent you guys a FR. Sent one to randy1122, might have made mistake if so sorry wrong randy lol! Anyway thank you for the help. Im sure I have something nice in the garage I could send you if there is any cars etc. you need. Maybe a fresh Toyota 7 to scare the crap outta ya!

Ok randy1222 is my main acct. randy68 is my second acct. the one I do my dupping from. But that fine. When you can send one to randy68 too.

jay*doc
Sent you what I had, only 1 of the premium passion.

Got any fantasiagrun green?

Matte Green looks sweet on vehicles too. If you can't find fantasiagrundlecake green or whatever, try matte green. With our schedules, I don't think we will ever race together anyway so we don't really have to worry about colours clashing

Matte Green looks sweet on vehicles too. If you can't find fantasiagrundlecake green or whatever, try matte green. With our schedules, I don't think we will ever race together anyway so we don't really have to worry about colours clashing

I only said green/blue because I only have a few of each chip, but I'm going to try and keep the shades the same.

Fun shuffle racing last night, boys. It was a little slow with some Turtles coming in late, but we ended up with a great turnout filling out the room. Only a couple, random dirty drivers entered the lobby, but other than that, it was a blast! :dopey:

Hello all turtles! Excuse my editing on the first post. Going to add a brand new picture for turtle racing league soon 👍

I will this afternoon thank you randy!!

No problem 3forSpeed
Sent ya 3 Jazz orange and 2 Premium Passion orange this morning. I'll send you some more after I dupe them.
Do you dupe?

We got make sure all the Turtles are ready with their color combos by Wednesday.

Socket68
No problem 3forSpeed
Sent ya 3 Jazz orange and 2 Premium Passion orange this morning. I'll send you some more after I dupe them.
Do you dupe?

We got make sure all the Turtles are ready with their color combos by Wednesday.

:lol: thanks randy!!

You guys are going to love the new turtle enduro picture ill put up when I get home tonight! :lol:

Thanks for all coming out tonight! Lots of fun! 👍

So now the real action begins! Welcome back turtles! This shall be lots of fun! Might make some videos of the replays for turtle racing league! 👍

Sorry I could not hang out too long, but I had a lot of fun messing with the BMW Concept 1 Series on Comfort Softs! Normally I don't drift intentionally, but the GP track layout was so much fun. I may try it again, if free time arises!

See you all later!:sly:👍

Sorry I could not hang out too long, but I had a lot of fun messing with the BMW Concept 1 Series on Comfort Softs! Normally I don't drift intentionally, but the GP track layout was so much fun. I may try it again, if free time arises!

See you all later!:sly:👍

Try the Viper GTS (97?) on SH tires. It's got enout weight to get it off balance easily, and enough horsepower to keep it sideways. For something really mental, use a Cobra 427 from the dealer and only change the tires to CS. It's mental.

Randy & jay*doc thanks again should be good on color for the upcoming series. Randy the PS network says there is no id registered to randy68. I tried a couple spellings. I will hit you up when we race. Viva La Turtles!

Try the Viper GTS (97?) on SH tires. It's got enout weight to get it off balance easily, and enough horsepower to keep it sideways. For something really mental, use a Cobra 427 from the dealer and only change the tires to CS. It's mental.

Nah, get a Amuse S2000 Street Version on SH.

Randy & jay*doc thanks again should be good on color for the upcoming series. Randy the PS network says there is no id registered to randy68. I tried a couple spellings. I will hit you up when we race. Viva La Turtles!

Sorry for that 3forSpeed, it's randyy68. 2 y's

I saw the new picture, and while it is nice, I personally liked the first one. I'm good with whatever our fearless leader puts up.

Now, I don't want to sound like I don't like the new one, I do; brings a hint of the old into the new. That being said, a rocket strapped to a four wheeled turtle is just amusing to me. Either or, I'm proud to be a turtle.

Last edited:
I saw the new picture, and while it is nice, I personally liked the first one. I'm good with whatever our fearless leader puts up.

Now, I don't want to sound like I don't like the new one, I do; brings a hint of the old into the new. That being said, a rocket strapped to a four wheeled turtle is just amusing to me. Either or, I'm proud to be a turtle.

:lol: i liked both as well. We just decided to go with this one because of the turtles colors.

Im so proud to be a Turtle, that i even customized my own profile with it! Check it out! You will be impressed! :lol:

Last edited:
My cars will have black wheels and have a red body.

Thanks For Joining Turtle Racing League Mohammadsen! Could you provide us a unused number by referring to the drivers list?

7166591-empty-shell-of-a-dead-tortoise-lying-upside-down.jpg

Come back psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back