Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually tought that I was going to win... :(

Then the track got dry :ouch:

Those were the most mind draining 3.5 hours I could ever imagine :eek:

I thought the same AJ. I was trying to chase you down a few times tonight and you were just too quick.

Great race all around. Had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again.

I made the mistake of putting racing hard tires on at the beginning of the race thinking it was going to start out dry and then i finished 2 laps down.

I put on Racing rain tires, but I definitely wasn't at the beginning of the race. After the first lap I was 1:55 down. So that was a play catch-up race for me.

That was a great and exhausting race last night! I tried to do the whole race, but as time wore on I just kept making more and more mistakes. Thanks to everyone who came out last night for our final race on GT5!

cmbeal317

Saw these pictures over in the GT6 Screenshots/Videos thread. Looks like a few new options!

From the GT6 online manual.

i1FdFq9ULEVnxO.jpg

Edit:
i1DpsXOXh3pPRcc.jpg

i11w9aphopfVHb.jpg

Much the same as in GT5, and it looks like races can be set by number of laps only, with no option for time set races.
Looks like room hosts can enforce a minimum number of pit stops in a race though, which is new.

Also I wanted to post this link up to the manual for GT6. Looks like we have to get our National A License before we can race online.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/hk/gt6/manual/#!/online/openlobby

Last edited:
4. Qualifier Settings
"Qualifier Settings" is only displayed when you select "Race With Qualifier" in "Basic Settings".
・Race Format
Select "Race Alone" and cars other than your own will not be displayed. Select "Race Together" and all the cars that are taking part in the race will be displayed.
・Time Limit
Set the time limit for qualifying.

Taken right out of the manual. :gtpflag::bowdown::cheers: We can set a time limit for qualifying and we can set it so you can run alone and not have to worry about anyone else on track. No more lining up and waiting or letting another driver pass.

・Require Tyre Type Change
Choose whether or not a tyre change is required during a race. If this setting is activated, drivers who do not change tyre type during the race will incur a penalty.

I don't see any note of a "tuning prohibited" setting. Hopefully it falls under this category:

7. Car Filters
・Car Filters
You can limit the types of car that are allowed to enter by applying various restrictions.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the last few races. I have been super busy with finals and work. The good news is that I am now a college grad and I have a real job that I start in January. It will be M-F so I will be able to race with you guys through the new year and then on the weekends after that.

I will be there this Saturday 12/7 but I may be a little late entering the lobby.

I'm looking forward to racing in GT6 with you guys.

Good luck everyone with the test session tonight. Due to winter storm Cleon that hit here yesterday, still have ice on the roads so i won't be able to pick up my GT6 christmas gift till tomorrow. I am missing racing online on S.N.A.I.L already, christmas can't come fast enough.

What car are we using tonight?

I believe Adventuruss said that he wanted to chose the Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 which costs 50,000. I'm going to pm him to double check.

Also I'm going to be getting online shortly for the first time in GT6 and I'll be posting the details for the room tonight around 9:30 ET.

cmbeal317

Just heard back from Adventuruss and he confirmed that his choice is the Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12, which can be purchased for 50,000 credits. Please make sure to also purchase Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires(54,000 Total). Also I'd really appreciate if all the prize winners from last season could join us if they are able to as we'll be using the tracks they choice to practice on tonight for our test session. Details for joining the room will be posted at approx. 9:30 ET.

More details can be found on the following link - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-enduro-racing-first-gt6-event-december-7th.255685/page-101#post-9006909

Hoping to see a lot of people join us tonight for our first event on GT6!

Thanks,

cmbeal317

Hey guys, i would like to join, looks good been lookin for a clean place to race, gtp: hoonigan209 psn: GHOSTLY_CUHZ

Hey Hoonigan,

If you'd like to join us tonight, we're holding a test session for GT6 using the Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 which costs 50,000 credits on Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires(Toatal 54,000 credits). We using tonight to test GT6 and make sure that our regulations still applicable as well as determining the tracks we'll be racing on for Season 14 starting next week!

Just keep an eye on the thread as I'll be posting details for joining the room very shortly. I'm not sure about private lounges yet, so tonight's event will be held in a public lounge.

Thanks,
cmbeal317

S.N.A.I.L. Enduro Racing GT6 Test Session:

Public Lounge - S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing or Room # 1472-6118-3830-2742-3062

Car:
Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 on Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires

Tracks:
TBD

Track Choices for Season 14:
brandofo - Apricot Hill Raceway
fzappa(not available passed, passed choice to Dabneyd) - Silverstone International
kendawg - Fuji F
cmbeal317 - Brands Hatch
racingchamp30 -Mount Panorama

Last edited:
Last night went very well, although we only had a few people show up from the league we managed to get 2 tracks confirmed and a possible third for next season. We used some of the new features and I'll be adding them to the regulations shortly.

New Regulations:
Qualifying - 10 minutes, with Race Alone on
Race - Tire Compound Change Required

I'm hoping to see a lot more people turn up next week for our first official race on GT6, make sure to watch the first post as I'll be posting the order of tracks once we have everything decided upon.

cmbeal317

S.N.A.I.L. Enduro Racing GT6 Test Session:

Public Lounge - S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing or Room # 1472-6118-3830-2742-3062

Car:
Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 on Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires

Tracks:
TBD

Track Choices for Season 14:
brandofo - Apricot Hill Raceway
fzappa(not available passed, choice to next driver not winning prize in Season 13) -
kendawg - Fuji F
cmbeal317 - Mount Panorama
racingchamp30(not able to attend, not sure about his track choice) -
dabneyd(in case of one of the other winners defers prize) - Silverstone International

cmbeal, I'd go with dadneyd's choice for the fourth track. Since I deferred my choice and the other winners didn't choose. That would make 4 new tracks to start the new season:)👍

Thanks dab!

cmbeal, I'd go with dadneyd's choice for the fourth track. Since I deferred my choice and the other winners didn't choose. That would make 4 new tracks to start the new season:)👍

Thanks dab!

Cool, I'll update that right away!

I haven't tested this online yet, but last night I was doing a few of the Super series races, and it seems like they've speed up the process of adding fuel. I'm going to test this online tonight and I'll post the room number if anyone wants to join me.

I pick mount panorama since it is a new track for the GT series and sounds like will be a challenge to race on for all here in SNAIL. I already have the 15th anniversary edition of the game, just have to wait till christmas to start working on the licenses and races. Good luck to all whichever track you guys race on.

Not going to make it this Saturday night. Got a company Christmas party to go to.

That's what happened to me last Saturday.

I'll be racing on Saturday. Did we need to get the laps and caution laps calculated?

Not going to make it this Saturday night. Got a company Christmas party to go to.
Have fun! We'll see you next week.

That's what happened to me last Saturday.

I'll be racing on Saturday. Did we need to get the laps and caution laps calculated?

I'm was planning on getting the laps and cautions done tonight, I'll be opening a room and I'll post the details here if anyone wants to join me. Then I'll post the schedule along with the laps and cautions for each race. :)

cmbeal317

SNAILENDURORACING-Season14.png

Season 14:

December 14th:

Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix

Laps: 68

Cautions: Laps 22 and 45

December 21st:

Track: Fuji F

Laps: 60

Cautions: Laps 20 and 40

December 28th:

Track: Silverstone International

Laps: 88

Cautions: Laps 29 and 58

January 4th:

Track: Apricot Hill Raceway

Laps: 73

Cautions: Laps 23 and 48

January 11th:

Track: Mount Panorama

Laps: 36

Cautions: Laps 12 and 24

Too bad I'm not getting my copy anytime soon...

But you know that I'll be there, maybe on next season :D

Obviously you are running with Time Change and random weather... am I right?

Too bad I'm not getting my copy anytime soon...

But you know that I'll be there, maybe on next season :D

Obviously you are running with Time Change and random weather... am I right?

Hopefully you'll be able to join us soon!

As for time change we'll probably do that. Though I've yet to check out the weather online, but if it's anything like the S Class races, you don't even need rain tires as RS and RH are still faster. All the cars I drove with the rain tires had barely any grip in the front, whereas with the regular "dry" tires they were nearly as quick in the rain as in the dry.

# 37 here. I will be using gt polarized 040 for the body and passionate pink for the rims.
See you all tonight!

Hey guys, I want to join tonight's action! I'll be using #73, not sure about color yet, i'll post it later when i get home.
And what if more than 16 people show up? Is it first come first serve or we get separated somehow?

Hey guys, I want to join tonight's action! I'll be using #73, not sure about color yet, i'll post it later when i get home.
And what if more than 16 people show up? Is it first come first serve or we get separated somehow?

Hello JWalker,

Your more than welcome to join us tonight! Just watch the thread for details on when the room is up, since GT6 doesn't have private lounges like GT5. As for more than 16 people showing up, that shouldn't be a problem as we've only had that happen once or twice the entire time I've run the league. I'm hoping for around 10 people to show up tonight, which is pretty normal for us.

See you tonight!

cmbeal317

Back