• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brands Hatch is beautiful in the morning, I would suggest the start time be 6:00 and have time progression at 2. This is the most beautiful and distracting sunrise I have seen in a GT game.

Brands Hatch is beautiful in the morning, I would suggest the start time be 6:00 and have time progression at 2. This is the most beautiful and distracting sunrise I have seen in a GT game.

I was thinking the same, but have the time progression set to a little bit faster(maybe 12 or so), so we'd start in the morning as the sun comes up and finish at night.

I was thinking the same, but have the time progression set to a little bit faster(maybe 12 or so), so we'd start in the morning as the sun comes up and finish at night.

Owens did some math the other night for the Stamina series and he basically figured setting it at 16 would give approximately 24 hours in a 1.5 hour race.

Owens did some math the other night for the Stamina series and he basically figured setting it at 16 would give approximately 24 hours in a 1.5 hour race.

Cool, we'll go with that! Too bad they don't have a full 24 hour cycle for Brands Hatch, it only goes from 6:00 to 20:00. When the clock reaches 20:00 it stops.

[Ok ote="cmbeal317, post: 9080134, member: 167940"]Awesome! Just keep an eye out for the details on the room tonight. I should have them up at around 9:30PM ET, with qualifying starting at 10PM ET.

cmbeal317[/quote]

Ok thanks

Good question: do we change tire compounds every time we pit? Or olny one change is necessary as long as 10 laps, on one or the other, are down, even if I pit 3 or more times?

Good question: do we change tire compounds every time we pit? Or olny one change is necessary as long as 10 laps, on one or the other, are down, even if I pit 3 or more times?

10 laps MINIMUM with the hard compound, then you can use the soft compound (as many times as necesary) for the rest of the race

You have to run at least 10 laps on each compound; caution laps, pit in and pit out do not count.

File size cap? How did it go?

I think more of a glitch. A message popped up saying 'recording stopped at 48 minutes'. We all wondered if that was true until goat posted it was all there. I checked and the whole race replay was recorded. Odd.

Proud to say that SPEC was the first official race in Snail and I have to say, what a blast. Watching the replay, it was pretty cool seeing the cars pitch forward during hard braking and leaning into a turn. I don't know about the others but I felt it in the steering wheel. For me, it felt more realistic. Brands Hatch Grand Prix, what an awesome enduro track. Once you get the hang of it, you can fly around that track. The time change worked well. We started out a 6am and with the time progression, finished at 5pm. For about 15 minutes, the sun was blinding on the front straight and coming into turn one. Dangerous. The pits work great. The total pit time has been reduced. The fuel is replenished a lot quicker. Almost as fast as the tire change. If using a wheel, be careful not to touch you accelerator pedal when the menu comes up in the pits. The menu comes up the instant the game catches your car, unlike GT5 when it took a couple of seconds.

Overall, I think it well. The only thing that I noticed, being in an open room, when some people would join it lagged for a split second. Then when they left, it would lag again. Not all but some. That's why I think it would be better to have it in a friends only room. Anybody who is friends with one person in the room can enter. You do not have to be friends with the host. I think we all have room for another 1 or 2 friends on our PS. Once GT6 gives us back the community, we wount have to worry about it.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 14 Race 1

1st: fzappa - tcrash15 - Orange/Black - #15 Points: 25
2nd: rossitronic - rossitronic - Indy red/Daytona yellow - #41 Points: 23
3rd: Jwalker - JWalker_SSR7 - ?/? - #73 Points: 19
4th: Chiochan - ChuthuluGoat - GT Polarized 040/Passionate Pink - #37 Points: 18
5th: cmbeal317 - cmbeal317 - Red/Silver - #17 Points: 16
6th: goofytyler - goofytyler1995 - ?/? - #24 Points: 11

Sorry for the delay in getting the points up, but I want to thank everyone for coming out for our first official race on Gran Turismo 6! It was a ton of fun, and I imagine that we'll be seeing Brands Hatch a lot in the future as it's a great track for endurance racing. I hope that after we get past the holidays here, the numbers will grow even larger as more people get the game and have time to race with us! Once again thank you to everyone who came out Saturday night and I hope to see everyone back this week for our race at Fuji F.

cmbeal317

:gtpflag:

Twas the nights before Christmas all through the house
Not a sound was stirring, not even my tires
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Hoping that GT6 will soon be there

Race car drivers were all sleeping in their beds
While visions of checkered flags danced in their heads
With me sleeping in my pajamas
Settled for a long winters nap.

In the living room i heard a clatter
I woke up to see what was the matter
I shot out of my bed
Images of cars in my head

With my Christmas tree lights flashing
to my surprise what do i see
Oh wait can it be
Yes in glory to see.

Hearing the noises on my roof
Guessing what the noise could be
Before i know it
I hear a voice calling

I think for a second
All the letters i wrote
I was guessing
Did ol saint nick hear my call

Ol saint nick wrote me a note
After i left him a glass of soda and some cola
I answered your call for what you wanted
Now enjoy yourself with what i have given

As i heard the reindeer leaving my roof
I hear ol saint nick saying
"Have a very merry GT6 christmas
While i leave others in the dust from my sleigh"

I responded to ol saint nick saying to myself
"Yes i will have a merry GT6 christmas
Good luck ol saint nick"
I am happy with the gift i received

As i end my holiday cheer
To all my GT friends and family dear
When i start playing GT6, watch out
I will be coming anew

More competitive, faster
Is what i say
So to all my GT friends/family
Cheers to all and above all else
HAVE FUN!!

After i left him a glass of soda and some cookies

Twas the nights before Christmas all through the house
Not a sound was stirring, not even my tires
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Hoping that GT6 will soon be there

Race car drivers were all sleeping in their beds
While visions of checkered flags danced in their heads
With me sleeping in my pajamas
Settled for a long winters nap.

In the living room i heard a clatter
I woke up to see what was the matter
I shot out of my bed
Images of cars in my head

With my Christmas tree lights flashing
to my surprise what do i see
Oh wait can it be
Yes in glory to see.

Hearing the noises on my roof
Guessing what the noise could be
Before i know it
I hear a voice calling

I think for a second
All the letters i wrote
I was guessing
Did ol saint nick hear my call

After i left him a glass of soda and some cookies

As i heard the reindeer leaving my roof
I hear ol saint nick saying
"Have a very merry GT6 christmas
While i leave others in the dust from my sleigh"

I responded to ol saint nick saying to myself
"Yes i will have a merry GT6 christmas
Good luck ol saint nick"
I am happy with the gift i received

As i end my holiday cheer
To all my GT friends and family dear
When i start playing GT6, watch out
I will be coming anew

More competitive, faster
Is what i say
So to all my GT friends/family
Cheers to all and above all else
HAVE FUN!!

Not really trying to bust on you there champ. The mods take poorly to multi posts of the fashion you did. Wouldn't want you to get a GTP forum infraction.

Back